Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.

Go down 
+2
Neo
Baal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Oh yeah, so there will be a new armored boss for the final mix.

It's going to be another form of Vantias.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:52 pm

SOK wrote:
And?

Both Final Mixes will be released on HD ports for the PS3 before KH3 comes out.

CALLING IT.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:56 pm

For some reason, if the impossible ever happens and that gets released, I feel inclined to purchase it...specifically for trying out the original FM, and replaying FM+(since that admittedly was an enjoyable experience). It'd be neat if they included RE:COM as well in English, specifically for us since we never got it and I don't wanna be stuck with my sucky Jap version I got when I imported FM+. Trophy support would be neat too.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:06 pm

SOK wrote:
RE:COM as well in English.

Umm...That it already out now. In English. For the PS2.

Also.
"Teaser site is up. Wow, they're really kicking all western fans in the balls. When you fulfill the conditions, a brand new "Secret Episode" will be unlocked in Final Mix. I know what I'll be playing in Jan 2011."

Fuck you Nomura.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Nomura, proving why he's a fucking retard since 2005.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:17 pm

YOU DON'T KNOW MY PAIN wrote:
SOK wrote:

I KNOW, I IMPLIED IT WHEN I SAID "SPECIFICALLY FOR US BECAUSE WE NEVER GOT IT". Only you guys in the US got the English version of RE:COM, us Aussies and EU got screwed over and never got it.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:19 pm

SOK wrote:
YOU DON'T KNOW MY PAIN wrote:
SOK wrote:

I KNOW, I IMPLIED IT WHEN I SAID "SPECIFICALLY FOR US BECAUSE WE NEVER GOT IT". Only you guys in the US got the English version of RE:COM, us Aussies and EU got screwed over and never got it.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.
Oh wait, this isn't funny at all.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:23 pm

It doesn't matter much, like I said a million times, I already have the game since FM+ originally came with it. But after all these years, I still didn't bother finishing it and I'd rather play through an English version than watch through AAAAAAAALL those scenes on youtube or something. Although I did see a few scenes ages back when it was first released, Osment's broken voice was so hilariously out of place with his old design.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:20 pm

I didn't really mind it, since I think Osment's deep voice is much better than his kid voice.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:26 pm

It's really more to do with the fact that his old model's face really felt like it had more child-like features, so that's why it sort of felt of place. But I don't mind it either, it was really funny watching him talk with that voice.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:51 am

Holy shit, Sweetstack is powerful. I've almost finished everything there is to do in Terra's story, just a couple of Arena rounds left.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:29 am

I just need to beat MF as Aqua and then do another round of the two secret bosses one last time as Terra afterwards. Then I might do all the other stuff and complete everything in the journals.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:15 am

So I finally bothered to come back after long while and finish off VLS as Terra(as I beat MF prior on his file) yesterday. So now I've beaten both secret bosses on all the character files now. Wonder if I should just go and finish the journals while I'm at it.

Nah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4