Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.

Go down 
+2
Neo
Baal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:32 am

Yay, now it's time to play as the worst character in the game.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:02 am

Baal wrote:
I finally beat Terranort, if Proud mode bit me this hard in the ass, I can only imagine Critical.

The only real difference is that I ended up doing half the damage I would've done on Proud or any other lower mode. Unless you don't get your HP sent down to 1 over and over by one move each time, then it's pretty much the same, excluding the whole damage thing which only really makes the fight take longer.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:07 am

Christ, I'm only in the Dwarf Woodlands and I already hate playing as Ven.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:06 am

Oh yeah, you thought Terranort was bad?
Just wait until you have to fight Vanitas.

And I'm not referring to just the final battles with him either.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:32 pm

Quote :
Oh wow, I've never seen a mouse like you before!

That's because he's not, you fucking retard.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:02 pm

YOU DON'T KNOW MY PAIN wrote:
Oh yeah, you thought Terranort was bad?
Just wait until you have to fight Vanitas.

And I'm not referring to just the final battles with him either.

Terranort was much harder overall. Of course, I've yet to see how tough the secret VS fight is, but I'm not counting him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Lea wrote:
Got it memorized?

Ugh, why did they make him repeat this catchphrase so much? It was better back in CoM and KH2 when he didn't use it so god damned much.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:34 pm

He only said it like once in this though. They probably did it to shove down kids throats the fact that he's going to be Axel.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:06 pm

It's not even that. He used it nonstop in 358/2 Days as well.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:18 pm

FUCKING FINALLY!

God, now I never have to play Ven's story again.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:20 am

Why?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:44 am

Because I hate him.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:57 am

Aren't you gonna go for Critical after that though? Speaking of which, Terranort on the final episode is kicking my ass. >_> Apparently it's much more easier on Proud.

hich is logical, it is an easy-ish fight, but I keep getting screwed by freak accidents like when one of his combos kills me instead of leaving me at 1 hp(since of course, I have Once More/Second Chance on). Probably because one slash may have hit me just as Aqua recovered from the animation or something.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:52 pm

I'll probably do Critical.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:05 am

Just finished Terra's story, I dunno what you guys are on about as far as the bosses go. None of them took me more than two tries to beat. Playing on Critical, byt the end I was level 40 and I had Second Chance but not Once More.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:54 am

We were underleveled, least I was. It added to the challenge, as annoying as it turned out. I think I only grinded a tiny bit for one or two fights.

Now it bit me in the ass and I'll probably spend a LOT of time grinding to beat MF.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:42 am

Yeah I was probably really underleveled and my abilities were that varied either.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:47 am

My Terra and Ven files hardly have any melded command abilities too, besides Second Chance and Once More of course. Only my Aqua actually has a little bit more stuff on her. =P
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:23 am

Protip: Trigger Terra's 'Dark Impulse' style whenever you can, I usually did it by spamming either the fire or thunder ring-dash thing and then the dark dash that casts doom on enemies.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:26 am

We know how to do it. I've used it a lot in the Mirage Arena.

Not like I need it now since I've finished everything n' all. Well, besides beating VS on Terra n' Aqua's files and MF on all of 'em. But as if those styles are even useful for those bosses, it takes badassness and strategy!
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Finished the game. LOVED IT. Just a simple story, but still interesting, like KH1. Nothing ridiculously overcomplicated like KH2 or extremely boring like 358/2 Days. I didn't expect everything to work out so well in the end, with Nomura being a total retard and all that. But it was fantastic and now I can't wait for KH3.

Also, little weird how Sora, Riku and Kairi are credited. Were they in the secret ending? I'm happy though that Hayden is credited, that makes me hopeful for voicing Kairi in KH3 and not that awful CoM replacement.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:45 pm

The story is much better. Stupid but hell, it's definitely the most enjoyable out of anything after KH1.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:52 pm

Just watched the secret ending. So yeah, that's where the three main characters got some lines in.

"Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts" better be some random title to close the secret ending and not some retarded midquel for the 3DS or something. I will RAGE if that's true. I want to play with Sora, Donald and Goofy again on the PS3 LIKE THE OLD DAYS. Announce KH3 already.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Just read the story synopsis for Coded. Its story seems terrible, but it does explain what was in that message Mickey sent to Sora.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Oh I could talk about Coded.

Everyone hated Coded back when it was only on the Phone and yes, it was because of the story. Then it's announced for the DS and suddenly, OH MY GOD IT'S GOING TO BE SO AWESOME, YES!

Fucking, cretins. Oh and bad news, Reconnect is a midquel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next