Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.

Go down 
+2
Neo
Baal
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Empty
PostSubject: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:12 am

Someone leaked the ISO early and already hacked it. You can go ahead and ask questions while I'm playing it if you feel like it since I can fully tell what's going on now.

...And we're starting the game off like KH started. ...Well if they're repeating from the best game in the series that can't be entirely bad, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:24 am

Alright, now that I've heard the main three's voices extensively I can say.

Terra - Sounds a bit like George Newborn but he's alright.
Aqua - SHe's not as bad as people made her out to be, but she's a bit flat.
Ventus - Jesse McCartney is the only thing Ven that's good... same goes for Roxas.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:31 am

Quote :
Mark Hamill playing a good guy for the first time in god knows how long.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:35 am

Quote :
You failed to keep the darkness in check, therefore you can't become a master, there's always next time.

So much for the darkness not being evil.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:45 am

Quote :
The Unverse have shown up and are fucking with things, go fix them.
Quote :
Master Xehanort has disappeared too.
Quote :
I doubt there's any connection.

Are you sure you're the guy who should be in charge? You seem kind of stupid.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:22 am

Baal wrote:
Quote :
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,
Also Leonard Nimoy is Master Xehanort.

Are you playing on Critical?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:25 am

There's Critical mode in BBS? Cool. That made FM+ actually fun instead of a piss easy snooze fest like the original KH2 was.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:36 am

Yeah, there's also a second secret boss after you fight
Spoiler:
Critical hasn't been too difficult so far though, I'm up to Disney Town with Terra and big groups of Large Bodies give me more trouble than any of the bosses I've fought.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:40 am

Live Action Sonic wrote:
Baal wrote:
Quote :
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,
Also Leonard Nimoy is Master Xehanort.

Are you playing on Critical?

Nah, I only got past Terra's in the Japanese version before just dropping it. Now that it's in English I'll beat the shit out of Proud mode then move on to Critical.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:41 am

Live Action Sonic wrote:
Yeah, there's also a second secret boss after you fight
Spoiler:
Critical hasn't been too difficult so far though, I'm up to Disney Town with Terra and big groups of Large Bodies give me more trouble than any of the bosses I've fought.

Yes, everyone knows that secret boss, old news from the trailer, brah.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:44 am

Will be watching a BBS playthrough online. No PSP ftl.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:48 am

Speaking of that new boss, I heard his battle theme a few days back, it was alright. I prefer Rage Awakened though.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:49 am

Rage Awakened is pretty hard to top, it's one of the best theme's in the series.

Topped by Lord of the Castle.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:55 am

SOK wrote:
Yes, everyone knows that secret boss, old news from the trailer, brah.
Oh? I never watched any of the English trailers for it, guess I missed it. He seems like a beast though, I watched a video of the fight on Youtube yesterday and his attacks are insane.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:45 am

Jesus, Aqua's fully powered D-Link is pretty damn powerful.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:52 am

To be honest I prefer Ven's. Aqua's is better for bosses because it can heal but Ven's gets haste so you can deal out combos incredibly fast, I use it all the time to speed through areas I've visited before.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:53 pm

Jesus, Zack is a bullshit boss on Terra's story.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:10 am

Alright, why int he fuck is Riku as a kid talking about shit like protecting his friends? Isn't he fucking eight years old?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:35 am

And Eraqus doesn't have a bullshit gimmick like Zack did but it's still pretty fucking stupid how being caught in any of his multiple hit attacks can kill you instantly.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:02 am

Oh for fuck's Xehanort, who are you talking to? And stop repeating Ansem's (The first one's) lines, you look more like a fucking retard doing so.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:21 am

Baal wrote:
And Eraqus doesn't have a bullshit gimmick like Zack did but it's still pretty fucking stupid how being caught in any of his multiple hit attacks can kill you instantly.

Yeah, he was a total bitch. Luckily it's not hard to block his moves but damn did you have to go nuts when he started using those dangerous moves when everything goes dark. I just shotlocked him when he did those.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:25 am

And now I'm reminded of how bullshit Terranort is.

"HEY, INSTEAD OF MAKING AN ACTUAL BOSS WITH A REASONABLE CHALLENGE! LET'S JUST BEEF HIM UP, GIVE HIM YOUR ATTACKS THAT YOU COULD NEVER USE AS EFFECTIVELY AND MAKE YOU SPAM GUARD TO WIN!"

For fuck's sake, what are these idiots thinking? I can only imagine how stupid Vanitas Sentiment is.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:32 am

I had a tough time with him. I got used to doing the whole guard n' attack timings quickly but I HATED how at times, he would follow up with some combo easily and such. Second Chance and Once More were definitely necessary for winning on Critical. =/
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:36 am

Also.

Baal wrote:
Alright, why int he fuck is Riku as a kid talking about shit like protecting his friends? Isn't he fucking eight years old?

Going by how old he is in KH1, he's probably like 5, so that's even more retarded.

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:30 am

I finally beat Terranort, if Proud mode bit me this hard in the ass, I can only imagine Critical.

Thena gian, Curaga was my only healing option and waiting for that to recharge got me killed a few times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next