Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.

Go down 
+2
Neo
Baal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Has that been announced yet?

The only game thus far that is to come out is KH 3D, which, while a midquel, can't be "Reconnect" because it has Sora and Riku in their KH1 appearance.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:42 pm

It's most likely either a remake of KH1 or some other bullshit.

And yes it has been announced, when it's coming out though is anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:44 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_3D

My bad, turns out it is new. What it's about though, I have no fucking idea.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:46 pm

So KH3D will be like the bridge between BBS and KH1?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:47 pm

Doubt it, because it seems to take place after they leave Destiny Islands, so it has to take place after KH1.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:18 am

It doesn't make much sense because before KH1 the worlds were supposedly sealed and then once they left Destiny Island they couldn't go back (besides Kairi) Until KH2. What on earth is this game?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:43 am

The appearance of the Twilight Thorn in that game does NOT help when it comes to figuring this story out.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:08 am

Also, there's one design change that pisses me the fuck off. No, it's not Aqua's back being less exposed, IT'S THE FUCKING CAPES DISAPPEARING!

Seriously, what's with that? Were the capes hard to animate in the game or something or did Nomura just not like the choice in the long run? He can go fuck himself if the latter is true, what with his zippers and belts fetishes.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:16 am

Reconnect's just a tagline for KH3, or so I hear. All we're getting now is RE:Coded and the 3DS game. If anymore is announced after that and it's not KH3, damn them.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:34 am

Apparently BBS is getting a Final Mix now with our version's additions PLUS even more new things like another secret boss and such. Seriously, fuck you, Japan. You selfish cunts. I know we should know better than to think that they wouldn't pull this, but a part of me was still really hoping we'd get away with having the better version. Hey, it worked when SE released our versions of Dragon Quest VIII.

They should release it over here too. Stop being tools and make it so it's even. That way they don't need to get pissy over our extras and vice versa. There's no reason NOT to do so.

Baal wrote:
Also, there's one design change that pisses me the fuck off. No, it's not Aqua's back being less exposed, IT'S THE FUCKING CAPES DISAPPEARING!

Seriously, what's with that? Were the capes hard to animate in the game or something or did Nomura just not like the choice in the long run? He can go fuck himself if the latter is true, what with his zippers and belts fetishes.

Calling it now, they'll put the capes back in the Final Mix version. Not gameplay-wise but probably during that final confrontation's opening sequence. >_>
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:52 am

Oh well, at least this is a final mix I can actually pirate.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:54 am

Fingers crossed for it to actually be released here for once...

How well have the sales been going regarding Birth By Sleep's English release anyway?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:54 am

Dunno, not like that'll affect it though, KH sold more over here back with KH2 and we still didn't get the damn thing.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:10 am

Christ, this is insulting. This series was meant to be East meets West, not East screws West. We shouldn't constantly be left out in the dark all the time. We get it, sorry you got screwed over all those years ago with the first game, Japan. You got your damn original Final Mix, stop it already!!!!

Just release it over here in the future and all will be swell. Peace and order will return and they'll get more sales on top of it!

Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:13 am

And let's not forget that in this gen, it isn't as much of a struggle to deal with all these region issues anymore, especially since this is on a handheld product from the start. They wouldn't need to translate much either.

Seriously, the boat for more sales is right here, SE. Take it when you can.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:03 pm

The worst part is that the Final Mixes all have added plot stuff that is actually important to know to get the entire story.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:10 pm

The original Final Mix was the worst offender, it actually had something that was shown in a scene in KH2. But we can let that one slide considering Japan was the ones who got screwed prior to its creation. FM+ on the hand was just unncessary though, but it's nice I imported it and I guess the boss fights were fun. Fighting Roxas was especially neat anyway.

Now for this, it's just stupid. Unless SE releases it everywhere else(and they should), they'd be really pushing it this time. Us having the superior BBS prior to this announcement was being fair for the screw over last time, there's no reason for them to make a Final Mix again just for themselves other than to piss the majority of the series' fanbase off.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:18 pm

What was the stuff added to the western BBS release? I know about the new boss fight and apparantly Kairi was animated better, but what else?

Also don't forget Re: CoM never got a PAL release. It's a remake, but the cutscenes were worth it.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:25 pm

-The Unknown/Mysterious Figure boss
-That Sticker Album
-Pete as a d-link
-Two new keyblades
-Maybe some new commands, not sure.

And along with minor things like "Kairi being animated better", some other scenes have had some small changes and such, I recall the beginning showing different shots of young Xehanort and then fading to the present. I don't really see the purpose of all that but, yeah, there's that stuff. I think new dialogue was added too.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Nice to see that there was actually a reason this time for the late release, unlike KH2 where we waited 6 months just to get the exact same version as NA. And then on all the weeks the year has, they release it at the same time as the best selling game in Europe. >_>

BTW was there any censoring in this release?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Just Braig's crosshairs and his guns(he doesn't combine them into a sniper rifle either).

Essentially what they did to Xigbar in KH2.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:53 pm

I knew that must've been a censor. >_> You'd think they could get away with that since the age rating is T/age 12.

At least they kept Maleficent's hell line, though that was most likely because it was also in the movie. I also thought the line could've been delivered better, especially since Maleficent's VA has done such a great job for all the games.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Yeah. I don't like how some people on the BBS board on gfaqs think it makes it so much more badass and hardcore though.

God damn, those kids will want ANYTHING to make their kiddy games seem adult. >_>
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:37 pm

GF's BBS boards are filled with retards, surprise, surprise.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:47 pm

And?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.   Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright, now I'm playing BBS in English.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next