Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham City

Go down 
+17
Old School
Savage
Eevil-Psycho
Talking Sock
Ellis
Dr. Chocolate
Ace
Kaede
Kaio
Skip
Neo
Baal
Kimarous
Superbuu3
SimianWonder
Zero
A_Nonny_Moose
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:57 am

Yeah, I got extra maps with the Robin one(as well as the Iceberg Lounge map from the CE too).

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I've heard her costume changes with Batman's, like if you pick the animated outfit for Batman, Catwoman will be in her animated outfit too. But no one knows to get the Long Halloweed one apparently. Not that it would matter at the moment, since the only outfit I have for Batman is Earth One, and that's not it.

Yeah, that works(for Animated).
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:02 am

Thats awesome:
Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Animated_Catwoman
I hope this works with robin and nightwing to.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:05 am

You don't play those two in the story mode(and Nightwing doesn't appear at all in it), so you can only play them with the TAS costumes in the challenge maps.

ALTHOUGH, in my New Game Plus playthrough, I put on the Batman Animated skin and Robin did appear as his animated self as well in the one cutscene he popped up in. Was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:08 am

The animated skins are the only alternate outfits Robin and Nightwing have.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:11 am

No, Robin has a third skin. It's Red Robin. Not sure if Nightwing has anything else or not.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:16 am

Really? Must just be Nightwing then. The item description on the store only mentions an animated skin.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:52 am

SD mode. For the PS3 you need to hold own all 4 shoulder buttons and rotate the right stick clockwise. Don't need to get out the sequencer either.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:04 pm

I like Catwoman's combat more than Batman's for some reason. It feels simpler. Even tried a few more of the combat challenges for her. Haven't tried any of the predator maps because Catwoman's predator stuff isn't that great. The targeting for her grapple/whip is really iffy. You have to actually look up at where you want to go most of the time before it will let you climb. The batclaw makes getting up high so much easier.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Just one more week before I can play this...
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:10 am

Well, I had no idea there were security terminals that tell you where the cameras are. I just found one on a roof after having played the game for a couple weeks and never seeing one before.

Also noticed that although Catwoman has her own small set of Riddler trophies to collect, both characters can pick up both types. Presumably so you can 100% the game without Catwoman (since her trophies appear even if she's not installed). However, the Batman trophies in the Catwoman areas are a total fucking pain in the ass to get as Batman, mainly because they require precision dive bomb/pull up control to fly through a narrow hallway without touching the floor. Whereas Catwoman can just crawl on the ceiling.

Some Catwoman trophies are in areas that only Batman can access though, so I'm having to switch between them quite a bit to open the way up as Batman and then go back as Catwoman. It's pointless, because I could just pick them up as Batman, but they're pink and clearly meant for Catwoman and I'm finnicky about that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:14 am

You can't pick up the Catwoman ones as Batman(nor can she pick up Bats'). He's only needed to reveal some of them(like blasting a wall or hacking some door and such), then you have to play as her to pick 'em up later.

You pretty much wasted time trying to do borderline impossible feats meant for Catwoman's wall/ceiling crawl. lololol.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:16 am

Both of them can pick up both, I've done it.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:17 am

Then your copy is either glitched or your memory is fuzzy. When you try to pick up Catwoman's with Bats, he gets shocked and Riddler goes "lol fuck off, not for you".

Some people are claiming Catwoman can get Bats, though. I'm not entirely sure now if that ever worked for me or not when I used her. But Bats definitely shouldn't be able to get her ones.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:33 am

Catwoman can definitely pick up Batman's trophies. You can't hook Catwoman's trophies down from ceilings with Batman though, but I'm sure that if there's one on the floor he can pick it up. I remember doing in the museum.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:39 am

Then maybe that single one was glitched. Batman's not allowed to pick up her trophies nor can he use the batclaw to nab them. If so, it would have made some of my trips getting the rest of them much quicker, but unfortunately, Riddler's a dick.

The most he can do for Catwoman is, as I said before, blow up walls and hack some doors/gates that may have some of her trophies behind them.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:41 am

Is Jim Carrey the riddler?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:45 am

No, but he looked like Hugh Laurie. That's something.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:21 am

SOK wrote:
No, but he looked like Hugh Laurie. That's something.

Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Riddler
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:12 am

Wally Wingert voices The Ridder. Wally Wingert has voiced MODOK from recent Marvel stuff and Renji in Bleach.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:16 am

Baal wrote:
Wally Wingert voices The Ridder. Wally Wingert has voiced MODOK from recent Marvel stuff and Renji in Bleach.

He also voiced a certain character in a certain god awful Final Fantasy-related movie that shall not be named.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:28 am

Advent Children or Spirits Within?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:36 am

Both are absolutely atrocious.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:42 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Advent Children or Spirits Within?

You named it! :O

Anyway, Advent Children. He played Rufus "I'm going to hide my face for no reason" Shinra.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:59 am

Getting all 3 medals on the combat challenges seems really easy. As long as you do it on 3 or 4 long combos with good variation you should easily get enough points.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:06 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Getting all 3 medals on the combat challenges seems really easy. As long as you do it on 3 or 4 long combos with good variation you should easily get enough points.
That was awhat you were supposed to do on the first one to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next