Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baal plays Resident Evil 5

Go down 
+4
Kaede
Zero
Superbuu3
Baal
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
The Hero
Zero

Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Most of that game made no sense, whether being contradictory to the original RE story or some other thing. The Spencer estate being there is a big one.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Zero wrote:
Baal wrote:
So I guess I should get a partner for Professional, then?

Great.

Or you can just waste a rocket launcher on him and explode it on him in 5-3. He has to have just turned the corner though.

This is actually super easy to do.

If you need help i'm way more awesome then zero... not necesarily in this game but in general Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Baal wrote:

Great.

Or you can just waste a rocket launcher on him and explode it on him in 5-3. He has to have just turned the corner though.

If you need help i'm way more awesome then zero... not necesarily in this game but in general Very Happy

With the rocket launcher, yes it is super easy to do.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Baal wrote:

Great.

You don't even need that, infinite shotgun will pretty much do or just the longbow/gattling gun.

Although i was considering a naked run if anyone was feeling hardcore enough to do that.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Baal wrote:

Great.

You don't even need that, infinite shotgun will pretty much do or just the longbow/gattling gun.

Although i was considering a naked run if anyone was feeling hardcore enough to do that.

Yeah, infinite of any of the Magnums will do the trick as well. I was going for without infinite ammo.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:41 am

Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Baal wrote:

Great.

Yeah, infinite of any of the Magnums will do the trick as well. I was going for without infinite ammo.

more fun that way, well if i do end up playing with you let me know the limitations, i'm pretty sure i got every gun in the game maxed out, but if you wanna naked run i can try that to.

I'm assuming your good at this.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:50 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Baal wrote:

Great.

more fun that way, well if i do end up playing with you let me know the limitations, i'm pretty sure i got every gun in the game maxed out, but if you wanna naked run i can try that to.

I'm good enough to beat professional. I did die a number of times though. Infinite ammo is more fun IMO not having to worry about it really. I don't go off and shoot like crazy though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:53 am

Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Baal wrote:

Great.

I'm good enough to beat professional. I did die a number of times though. Infinite ammo is more fun IMO not having to worry about it really. I don't go off and shoot like crazy though.

With restrictions yeah, infinite magnum/rocket launcher/hydra/M3 is way too easy

For handguns and the crapper shotguns thats fine though as there's stupid amounts of ammo for them anyway and they got big barrels.

The reason infinite ammo on M3 and hydra is broken is because the reload is the only disadvantage of those guns.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:58 am

Agreed. I'd probably use the Sig, the Jailbreaker/Ithaca and the Dragonuv.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:02 am

Zero wrote:

Yeah thats decent limitations, do you really think the sig is good? i went with the M92 and M93 personally.
Personally not a fan of the jailbreaker, not sure why but something i don't like about it, ithaca looks cool. The dragunov, i'm not sure which one that is (if it has the bigger zoom i used it ocasionally), i always use the bolt action one though.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:07 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:

Yeah thats decent limitations, do you really think the sig is good? i went with the M92 and M93 personally.
Personally not a fan of the jailbreaker, not sure why but something i don't like about it, ithaca looks cool. The dragunov, i'm not sure which one that is (if it has the bigger zoom i used it ocasionally), i always use the bolt action one though.

The Sig has the best power on the handguns and the Dragonuv is the second sniper you get and the stronger semi-auto.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:28 am

Just finished Lost in Nightmares. Punching Wesker in the face several times was pretty damn fun.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:30 am

i liked doing pro run on that.

LiN is just awesome i wish there was a survival mode or something in it though. I want to kill zombies in there.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:33 am

Desperate escape is fun too.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:08 am

I made a mistake and let Jesse borrow my RE5, dont know how its doing but right now I'm doing a speed run on RE4 on the wii.
The aim is really easy.

Yeah infinite ammo hydra is all you need for a run, unless you have friendly fire on.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:30 am

You really make it seem like we all know your friends names.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:11 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
You really make it seem like we all know your friends names.

Yeah, I was about to say "Who's Jesse?"
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Alright, I just finished Desperate Escape, christ was that rush at the end just brutal.

I managed to win on the first try though, surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:18 pm

God dammit, started a new game on Veteran and I can't get past the villager rush due to them swarming us.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:58 pm

Run lol.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:34 am

You can clear that out with a pistol on vet, if your struggling use body armour shouldn't be too hard.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:18 am

I was struggling because I'm focusing on killing the Executioner to get his treasure and had only my Shotgun which was low on ammo and non-lethal grenades for my Grenade Launcher to work with.

Had I actually intended on running on and gunning I could've succeeded the first try. But anyways, I'm trying to get a lot of trophies in this run so I'm going for all of the treasure and BSAA Emblems.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:23 am

Dude just lead the executioner to the barrels, enough of those will kill him.
That and jumping around and climbing places to make him go after you. Use the time that he takes to start walking towards you after jumping to shoot him. Also there is a electric box thing that you can shoot down to stun him.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:26 am

You don't need a shotgun for the executioner if you head shot. Keep in mind shotguns are crap long range so if your using it you need to get up close and personal. Melee hits are your friend. If a big zombie gives you trouble use the magnum one shot should weaken it enough for you to beat it, although on vet a shotgun should take out the big zombie types. I think 6-3 is probably the only area you should be using a magnum against big zombies unless you have upgraded your guns a decent amount.

Oh yeah and are you upgrading the right guns some guns are really shit in this game. If you haven't been that would probably explain the trouble your runnning into.

Also what haseo said is good tips.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:43 am

I WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM BLASTING HIM IN THE SKULL WITH THE THIRD SHOTGUN YOU GET WHICH I UPGRADED HEAVILY!

It didn't bring him down quickly at all, the melee attacks didn't kill him quickly enough either. Remember, I'm in Veteran now, the enemies are stronger and more durable and there was like one tank that I found throughout the small village that I didn't use because I was too close to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baal plays Resident Evil 5
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next