Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Rockstar_Majima wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Rockstar_Majima wrote:
......Then again, I can't really brag much...I play on pussy mode. -_-

i'm sure your not playing on easy are you
anyway normal should be sufficiently challenging
just means they block slightly less and boss fights aren't stupidly long

I play ALL of my games on Easy. -_- I've done so since I was first given the option as a small child. It's just so much more fun for me to beat up a nearly defenseless AI than it is to get pissed at a slightly challenging one.

oh that makes sense

this game is better in low difficulties just for the pure satisfaction of beating on ppl

do all heat actions for a good suprise thougha nad step up the difficulty
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Do the bosses still fall for the Square, Square, Square, Triangle, Triangle combo on harder difficulties? On Normal even the final boss wouldn't block the last hit.

Also, does anyone know if the completion rate will carry on if I start a premium new game?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:11 pm

Chuck Bass wrote:
Do the bosses still fall for the Square, Square, Square, Triangle, Triangle combo on harder difficulties? On Normal even the final boss wouldn't block the last hit.

Also, does anyone know if the completion rate will carry on if I start a premium new game?
completion rate carries over

if you got finished on a mission instead of complete though you won't be able to get the golden gun (least from what i heard)
also beware some missions have later parts so getting a finished may cut you off from further missions

in hard they block everything, especially that combo basically you will need to vary between the different combos (random encounters for me were still trivial though)
basically i found my self using throws a lot more, the counters become essential in fights unless you like healing items
weapons are fairly useless in hard, i basically used them only when i had my heat action up as most guys block and break them (though this can help boost your XP but gets expensive)

i'm aiming for 100% right off the bat here so feel free to ask any other questions, i'm just hoping i didn't miss any missions on this playthrough or i'll need to new game+
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Oh great, I've already failed two missions (the one with the autograph and the other with that guy selling fake handbags)...
Anyway, I was asking because it took me like 5 hours to get -5 at golf (yeah I suck that much) and I wouldn't like to have to do it again whenever I start a new game+ on hard.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Chuck Bass wrote:
Oh great, I've already failed two missions (the one with the autograph and the other with that guy selling fake handbags)...
Anyway, I was asking because it took me like 5 hours to get -5 at golf (yeah I suck that much) and I wouldn't like to have to do it again whenever I start a new game+ on hard.

well you keep the completion you just can't get the golden gun or fight joe amon
at least thats been the case previously
i guess you can check if they changed anything when you start premium new game

but most likely you won't be able to fix the finished over completed missions
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:09 am

Just beat Tamashiro.

Pesky fucker, the first half was easy then he goes into super mode and it's tough to knock that fucker down.

I had to use three stamina items to beat him the first time.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:33 am

Ashley Beilster wrote:
Just beat Tamashiro.

Pesky fucker, the first half was easy then he goes into super mode and it's tough to knock that fucker down.

I had to use three stamina items to beat him the first time.
i'm on chapter 9 i think

i thought he was the hardest boss
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:37 am

I'm doing a lot of subquests right now.

I dunno what it is about Ice Cream but the Ice Cream Subquest made me feel like doing more of them to help other people.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:45 am

Ashley Beilster wrote:
I'm doing a lot of subquests right now.

I dunno what it is about Ice Cream but the Ice Cream Subquest made me feel like doing more of them to help other people.

yeah i kinda like how the substories go personally there are some really awesome ones in this one though
as well as the usual crap

the removal of the hostess parts of the dating ones is a fucking relief
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:43 am

Just finished the one where the foreigners were abducting girls to make a profit.

I layed those fuckers out, two with the wooden sword, one with the nunchaku and the last one with his own high-def TV.

I don't forgive people who pull that shit.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:47 am

the first weapon mast fight is hilarious

i love using the kali sticks to
there's 3 heat moves with them though only one on the list
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:04 am

I just caught a Tuna.

Jesus Christ, these things are big.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:27 pm

i only seen cans
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:10 pm

I'm currently playing the game on hard (I didn't use my clear data because it'd be boring playing with an overpowered Kiryu) and while the bosses don't seem to be any harder at all, the random punks block my attacks MUCH more. It's getting very annoying.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:20 am

Chuck Bass wrote:
I'm currently playing the game on hard (I didn't use my clear data because it'd be boring playing with an overpowered Kiryu) and while the bosses don't seem to be any harder at all, the random punks block my attacks MUCH more. It's getting very annoying.

this was why i was saying after i've cleared the ahrd difficulties i'd play around on normal

i'm suprised you say the bosses aren't harder, considering you can't use the axe hand on them in hard
that pretty much kills anything in every single yakuza game on normal

keep in mind your better at the game now
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:43 pm

It works on hard too, but not as often. The bosses/hitmen/coliseum opponents would block either the whole combo or everything but the last hit on Normal. What makes those battles harder is that Kiryu's attacks are quite weaker. Of course I may be wrong because the last time I fought the bosses was when I was playing the Ultimate Skill mode and they could have been on Hard.

My biggest problem though is the street thugs who rape from behind while the enemy in front of me is blocking my moves.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:42 pm

yeah his moves do almost no damage

the only trouble i had in random battles was near the end of game where theres normally at least one guy with a tazer
but you can normally work around that
ex hard is supposed to be insanely hard with no retry option fir anything

you pretty much do fuck all damage even with heat moves
i guess the bosses can be easy enough when you fight tactically
if i hadn't worked out how to get through the fat bosses defense that would of been hard but i guess you know all of this now

while playing on hard the only fight i find near impossible is the one againt lau in the IF7 machine
i haven't got a clue how to do it, so i'm working on boosting soul so i have more health
but even then the fact he blocks and the timer is the real problem

not having heat in that mode makes life very difficult for me
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:06 pm

This looks like a really fun game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:16 pm

you should get it
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Borrowing my brother's PS3 now, so it is possible, but he says no-no. Besides, I wanna play Heavy Rain and Valkyria Chronicles.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:03 pm

playing Y3 through everything would take as long as FF7

now thats a big game
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
playing Y3 through everything would take as long as FF7

now thats a big game

Exactly, and he needs to finish 3-5 games before he buys a new one. Poor sod.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Anyways, I just beat the Mysterious Foreigner and already got two of those awesome revelations.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:47 pm

did you get essence of jumping yet?

that ones my fave
its one of the first ones you get
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Yeah I got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3   Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baal plays some motherfucking Yakuza 3
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next