Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dante's Inferno: I revive this thread because I like spending money.

Go down 
+4
A_Nonny_Moose
Rockstar_Sinistar
Ace
Baal
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

Dante's Inferno: I revive this thread because I like spending money. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno: I revive this thread because I like spending money.   Dante's Inferno: I revive this thread because I like spending money. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:33 am

The Music Meister wrote:
Rockstar_Bob wrote:
oooh, You're not talking about voice actors........Well, I really am stumped then. >_>

Damned right, you are.

Quote :
Ofcourse, Now that I think about it, Virgil does just stand around and watch as everything unfolds. >_>

Seriously, what fucking guide is this? Do I need someone to tell me that Suicide Forest is made of people who committed suicide? I'm not that dense, Visceral. And what's even weirder is before you enter Lake Cocytus... he disappears. Right after you beat Lucifer, still nothing. Like he was just wiped off the face of the planet.

In the movie, He says that "He cannot go any further and that Dante must travel alone from that point on."

...Yeah, Now I'm certain Virgil pulled Dante like a puppet.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Dante's Inferno: I revive this thread because I like spending money. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno: I revive this thread because I like spending money.   Dante's Inferno: I revive this thread because I like spending money. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:04 am

Oh gee, look at this thread. Why is it being revived after a year?

Hahaha, I have some awkward news for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno: I revive this thread because I like spending money.   Dante's Inferno: I revive this thread because I like spending money. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:25 am

There sure is a lot of wind in hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno: I revive this thread because I like spending money.   Dante's Inferno: I revive this thread because I like spending money. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dante's Inferno: I revive this thread because I like spending money.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3