Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today

Go down 
+10
Kaede
Skip
Talking Sock
SimianWonder
Baal
Maskull
Golden Boy
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:19 am

Yes. I prefer them over Tekken's silky smooth pretty boy look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:21 am

Plus, they have stupid hair.
My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Kazuya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:22 am

One could argue that SF's Guile has stupid hair, but that's for comedic purposes.

Guile has funny hair, not stupid hair.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:43 am

Really, every last one of SF's characters are generally better than Tekken's because at least most of them have some personality, the same cannot be said of a good amount of Tekken's characters, the entire Mishima clan proving my fucking point.

Oh and Asuka is pretty much a rip-off of Sakura starting when Lili showed up, PROVE ME WRONG! And a very bad one at that.

And hell, SF has Dan, Dan is one of the single best SF characters ever.

Then again, it's naive of me to expect any actual intelligent analysis from Chou who's just vain.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:47 am

Paul > Dan.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:50 am

Baal wrote:
Really, every last one of SF's characters are generally better than Tekken's because at least most of them have some personality, the same cannot be said of a good amount of Tekken's characters, the entire Mishima clan proving my fucking point.

Oh and Asuka is pretty much a rip-off of Sakura starting when Lili showed up, PROVE ME WRONG! And a very bad one at that.

Then again, it's naive of me to expect any actual intelligent analysis from Chou who's just vain.

This coming from the guy who worships Jack Nicholson's Joker performance. WE'RE DONE HERE.

Oh and SF ripped off Bob with Rufus by stealing a standard fat guy.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:52 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Paul > Dan.

I forgot about Paul, I fucking love Paul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:54 am

Sora wrote:

And Tekken ripped off everything else. Your point?

Tekken is far from original.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:55 am

Sora wrote:
Baal wrote:

This coming from the guy who worships Jack Nicholson's Joker performance. WE'RE DONE HERE.

Oh, so you're gonna be a child about this? Eh, I wouldn't expect any different from you.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:56 am

Baal wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Paul > Dan.
It's kind of odd that he's Tekken's Dan now, since he started off as Tekken's Ken.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:57 am

Baal wrote:
Sora wrote:
Baal wrote:

Oh, so you're gonna be a child about this? Eh, I wouldn't expect any different from you.

Like you won't be bitching at the end of the day. =P

All Tekken really has is generic unoriginal Japanese-made characters, I never said they weren't bad. Oh and Xiao would be the rip off of Sakura, even if Asuka has that lame school girl get up now, Xiao's still the whole weeabooish "retarded Japanese girl" just like Sakura.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:00 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Baal wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Paul > Dan.
It's kind of odd that he's Tekken's Dan now, since he started off as Tekken's Ken.

I agree. I still love him how he is now, but it's kind of weird how he was actually Kazuya's rival and even beat Ogre (Or at least his regular mode) and now all of a sudden he's a giant joke even to a bear being his rival.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:04 am

Baal wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Baal wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Paul > Dan.

I agree. I still love him how he is now, but it's kind of weird how he was actually Kazuya's rival and even beat Ogre (Or at least his regular mode) and now all of a sudden he's a giant joke even to a bear being his rival.

I love how he was a rival of Kaz yet gets all bitchy and depressed over his enemy's son winning T3 over him. Still, I'll miss T3 Paul, he had the craziest sounds and grunts coming out. Every grunt was nuts in that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:05 am

Wait, who the fuck is Paul?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:07 am

The guy with the big blonde hair and the red gi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:08 am

Oh him.

Nah, he's not better than Dan.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:09 am

Baal wrote:
The guy with the big blonde hair and the red gi.

If you didn't say 'big blonde hair', Vergil would've thought you were mistakenly referring to Ken.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:10 am

Mmmkay.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:11 am

Baal wrote:
Mmmkay.

Right.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:12 am

i played sf2 when i was a kid loved it
got enticed by 3d models in games like tekken got bored
went back to sf

i don't think anyone could convince me that theres a better fighting game gthen street fighter ever
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:13 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
i played sf2 when i was a kid loved it
got enticed by 3d models in games like tekken got bored
went back to sf

i don't think anyone could convince me that theres a better fighting game gthen street fighter ever

I'd love SF4 even more if the controls didn't feel stiff. It's hard to explain what I mean but something feels off about it, hell most fighters feel a bit weird to play with a ps3 controller. Still good shit though.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:13 am

Guilty Gear wants a word with you.

And Blazblue but the designs in BlazBlue aren't made by Ishiwatari, so they're not as good, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:16 am

My problem with Blazblue are those stiff animations when someone gets hurt, everytime someone pulls off a combo, it looks like one of those outdated fighters where the opponent doesn't really look like they're flinching from a few moves and just freeze till it's over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:17 am

Ah fuck BlazBlue
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:18 am

The game is horribly unbalanced too but then again it is the developers first game, so I'm willing to let some shit slide, or I would be if Arakune, Jin, and Nu weren't the most horribly rigged characters in the game.

It doesn't even make sense how someone could overlook them when it goes into development.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next