Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?

Go down 
+6
Rockstar_Sinistar
Golden Boy
Haseoviawesome
Kaede
SimianWonder
A_Nonny_Moose
10 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Empty
PostSubject: You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?   You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:59 am

How much have you been playing the damn thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?   You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:29 am

FURTHER BEYOND THAT OF A SUPER SAYIAN.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?   You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:49 pm

Is it hard to get Platinum trophies on this? Most of my PS3 games don't support trophies, and the ones that do demand effort that I can't be arsed to put in.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?   You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:20 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Is it hard to get Platinum trophies on this? Most of my PS3 games don't support trophies, and the ones that do demand effort that I can't be arsed to put in.
Well, it's not exactly hard. But I would have thought it was fairly time consuming. He got the game on Tuesday I think, and to get Platinum you'd need to play through at least twice, on Hard and then Crushing difficulty, assuming you don't go through Normal first. That's about 15 hours at least I'd say. Then there's 101 treasures to find throughout the game, plus all the various other trophies like getting a certain amount of kills with each weapon, getting so many head shots, so many stealth kills, so headshots/stealth kills/melee kills in a row, killing so many enemies with one explosion, killing so many enemies while hanging from a ledge, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?   You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:18 pm

It's fucking crazy.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?   You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Congrats Chou Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?   You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:17 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Well, it's not exactly hard. But I would have thought it was fairly time consuming.
Yeah, it's one of the easiest.

Quote :
He got the game on Tuesday I think, and to get Platinum you'd need to play through at least twice, on Hard and then Crushing difficulty, assuming you don't go through Normal first. That's about 15 hours at least I'd say.
Well, the weather was pretty awful and as I rarely sleep at nights I had plenty of time to collect every medal by Saturday's dawn. By the way, I did 3 playthroughs.

Quote :
Then there's 101 treasures to find throughout the game,
Got half of them on my 1st playthrough and the other half with the help of a guide during the 2nd. As with RE5, getting all the treasures without a guide is simply impossible.

Quote :
plus all the various other trophies like getting a certain amount of kills with each weapon,
I tried using different weapons throughout each playthrough.

Quote :
getting so many head shots, so many stealth kills, so headshots/stealth kills/melee kills in a row, killing so many enemies with one explosion, killing so many enemies while hanging from a ledge, and so on.
Got all of them during my first two playthroughs.

The game is spectacular and I'm a perfectionist, so I really devoted myself to unlocking every medal (not just the ones that give trophies) to have enough money to buy all the single-player bonus stuff. Total time was around 30 hours iirc.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?   You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:37 pm

Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?   You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:09 pm

I've only put about 15 hours or so into the single player I think. Nearly finished my second run (going through on normal again looking for treasures). Not sure how much time I've spent on the multiplayer though, I'm only up to level 17 at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?   You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:57 pm

wait is everyolne getting this?

what does the multplayer do?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?   You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:04 pm

It's different modes, like co-op (selected levels from the game), deathmatch, capture the flag, king of the hill, standard stuff.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?   You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:44 pm

Yeah, but it's all team based. No free-for-all games. There's a few deathmatch types (as in a standard one and then a few with various set weapons, like pistols and grenades only), a couple co-op modes where it's 3 people against NPCs, and a some objective based games. Pretty fun, although the turf war type games are pretty shit. Deathmatch and plunder (get the treasure to your teams base) are the best.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?   You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:19 pm

my friend might get this.

i'd like to try and play online with you guys too.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?   You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:34 pm

I could get this but I can only play it when I go over Murloc's house.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?   You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:17 am

hmm i need to look into this

but i dunno
i'm more tempted to get saint row 2 cause of the co op story mode online
that sounds cool

anyone got it?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?   You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:31 am

my friend used to, but his jackass friend lost it.

i wanted to that play with rockstar too
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?   You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:47 am

Jesus, guys. Does it have to do that terribly long syncing livedata thing everytime you choose to go on multiplayer? If it just happens everytime there's an update on the multiplayer, does it take as long as it did the first time it does when you go online?

I mean, jeez.

I also heard about that popping up again and screwing you over while playing online, hope that won't happen to me.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?   You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:09 am

No, it only takes that long if there's an actual update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?   You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Platinum'd Uncharted 2 already Chou?
Page 1 of 1