Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed.

Go down 
+2
Maskull
Baal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed.   Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:58 am

Phoenix Wright wrote:
What did you find bad about Season 4, I mean, this may seem silly, but were there ANY good parts of that season?

Good parts?

...Steve Blum voiced a character. That's about all I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed.   Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:00 am

Well, what were the good parts of Season 3 for you?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed.   Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:00 am

That's Mr. Kaneda to you! wrote:
Sora wrote:
The funny thing is, as shit as season 4 was, if anyone thinks season 5 is better, they're retarded. Season 5 is a piece of shit, not as a digimon season, but as whole, it's awful, season 4 doesn't even compare to how bad it is.

Season 5 was much better. It went back to regular Digimon partners. And plus, PUNCHING DIGIMON TO DIGIVOLVE!?

Fuck yes, the only manlier way to do it would be to cockslap them.

Except it was still shit, punching someone to change isn't manly, it's stupid, the whole season stupid, even the main character looks like a faggot. The first episode was also horrible and rushed too, really bad introduction I must say.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed.   Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:01 am

Sora wrote:
Sora wrote:
The funny thing is, as shit as season 4 was, if anyone thinks season 5 is better, they're retarded. Season 5 is a piece of shit, not as a digimon season, but as whole, it's awful, season 4 doesn't even compare to how bad it is.

Season 5 was much better. It went back to regular Digimon partners. And plus, PUNCHING DIGIMON TO DIGIVOLVE!?

Except it was still shit, punching someone to change isn't manly, it's stupid, the whole season stupid, even the main character looks like a faggot. The first episode was also horrible and rushed too, really bad introduction I must say.

Eh, Good point. I only consider it better because they went back to regular Partner + Digimon.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed.   Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:02 am

Sora wrote:
Sora wrote:

Eh, Good point. I only consider it better because they went back to regular Partner + Digimon.

Well duh, that was just shit what they did. Digimon World 3 made the season 4 guys cool by making them real digimon though, and most of the hybrids were fusion attacks in the game instead.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed.   Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:07 am

Phoenix Wright wrote:
Well, what were the good parts of Season 3 for you?

-Takato was a pretty enjoyable character for the most part. (He had his bad moments.)
-Henry was awesome.
-Rika's pretty cool.
-The Biomerge's were actually done well. (Although I would've preferred the voice had changed instead of just merging the two voices together.)
-Impmon
-Guilemon
-Terriermon was actually cool.
-Renamon was badass.
-EVEN THE SIDE CHARACTERS WERE LIKEABLE.
-Jeri was fucking nuts.
-The Chaos thing made for an awesome final boss.
-BEELZEMON TURNED A TOY GUN INTO A FUCKING CANNON!
-Gallantmon vs Beelzemon (Seriously, best fight ever.)
-Card Power--Actually that was pretty meh.

Other stuff I'm forgetting, he's re-airing Season 3 after a while so I'll catch it when he re-airs it.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed.   Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:46 pm

armageddomon: WHY DO YOU ALL GET THE PIZZA WHILE IM STUCK WITH THE CRUST!?

he wouldnt even get that if i was the one eating--i love pizza crusts.

and which season has no digimon partners? the whole spirit digivolution thing and dark cherubimon as the antagonist?

movie 2?: go back... go back... back to the begining...

(and)

movie 1: WHOA! did you see that!?
no... I was sleeping--
BUT YOU'RE DRIVING!
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed.   Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Phoenix Wright wrote:
Season 2 and Season 4 are insults to the Digimon series. If it weren't for BlackWarGreyMon, Arukenimon, and Mummymon then it would've sucked entirely. Oh yeah, and MagnaAngemon showing up again.

Dear god, Patamon's Digivolutions are so hacked.

How was Season 2 bad?
Huh?
Give all reasons, I'd like to hear them.

blah blah blah

It was the best. Nothing compares to Digimon Emperor hunting down, torturing and killing Digimon.
He was an excellent dictator.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed.   Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Except he was a puss. He didn't kill them all he did was enslave them. And half of the time he never could keep them under his control because of how incompetent he was. And then he turns into a good guy after he mentally breaks down.

He was a horrible dictator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed.   Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just finished watching Season 1 of Digimon streamed.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2