Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.

Go down 
+5
Dirjel
Estelle
MonkeyWrench
Superbuu3
Baal
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Empty
PostSubject: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:00 pm

Also known as the shittiest Digimon to exist to this day. Why is it every time they transform into Digimon they shed their clothes? I know it doesn't show anything but for god's sake. Do we really have to see every guy in the team naeked compared to the one girl? They did this with Digimon Tamers/ Season 3 but that was towards the end of the series.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:03 pm

lmfao
i had no idea digimon had crap like that in it
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
MonkeyWrench
Deck Hand
MonkeyWrench

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:31 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Also known as the shittiest Digimon to exist to this day.

Well that's debatable. Personally I felt 02 was the worst of the 5 different series.

As for why they shed their clothes...well your guess is as good as any. I just didn't really bother questioning it since you get so used to it when it started happening in Tamers with the Matrix Evolution/Bio-Merge.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:43 am

But the Matrix Evolution only happened frequently towards the end. That's why it didn't bother me. But this did beyond all belief. It's the entire series these guys are doing ti!
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Skypiea Priest
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:44 am

I loved Frontier.

Then again, I'm one to have bad tastes. I just loved the idea of MORPHING INTO A DIGIMON TO FUCK SHIT UP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:54 am

I only liked the first season. So, I can't say much for the rest of the series.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:30 am

Vergil wrote:
I only liked the first season. So, I can't say much for the rest of the series.

God damn, dude.

We think too much alike O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:57 am

Oh, yeh. High fives.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:04 am

First season was the best.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Skypiea Priest
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:05 am

Personally, I'd call the third season the best.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:11 am

I liked the first half of the 2nd season the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:11 am

Oh, I forgot about Impmon.. I liked season 3 alittle. A TINY BIT.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:24 am

Beelzemon/ Impmon was one of the coolest things about Season 3.
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:05 am

Tamers was the best.
Frontier was alright. Predictable plot, but I like how the children fight themselves instead of relying on Digimon like a religion. Good change of pace.
I don't remember how 1 and 2 were like, but I remember 2 being better.

Never saw Savers and I really don't plan on it.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:45 am

Sooo...This season is like, Salior Moon for guys or something?
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:52 am

Rockstar_Joker wrote:

Naw. More like, "Pokemon with a plot, character development, and a ending"
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:52 am

Trigger Walnut wrote:
Rockstar_Joker wrote:

Naw. More like, "Pokemon with a plot, character development, and a ending"

okay then, I'll check it out when I'm bored or something.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Calamity
First Mate
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:39 am

Trigger Walnut wrote:
Tamers was the best.
Frontier was alright. Predictable plot, but I like how the children fight themselves instead of relying on Digimon like a religion. Good change of pace.
I don't remember how 1 and 2 were like, but I remember 2 being better.

Never saw Savers and I really don't plan on it.
You shouldn't. I saw a few episodes and I can say it's the worst Digimon season I've ever seen. I really liked the 1st season. I also thought the 2nd season was really good. The 3rd seoson was very good but not as good as it's 2 predicessors. The 4th season was unique but it wasn' quite as good. The 5th season was not really good at all.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:53 am

I actually think Savers is pretty good. Better than Frontier at least.
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:31 am

Do you have a short sum-up of the gimmick in Savers? The only thing I've saw of Savers was Marcus doing a "Falcon Punch" with a giant Agumon.

Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:46 am

Rockstar_Joker wrote:
*molests you*
Back to top Go down
MonkeyWrench
Deck Hand
MonkeyWrench

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:26 pm

Trigger Walnut wrote:
Do you have a short sum-up of the gimmick in Savers? The only thing I've saw of Savers was Marcus doing a "Falcon Punch" with a giant Agumon.

Yeah...

You remember Tamers and those Hypnos guys? Those secret Agents that destroy all Digimon that break into the real world? Well take that concept, give the agents Digimon, have the protagonist be a hot blooded 14 year old and bring a whole bunch of punching and Mega level Digimon - and what you got here is Digimon Savers/Data Squad.

DevilKingBaal wrote:
But the Matrix Evolution only happened frequently towards the end. That's why it didn't bother me. But this did beyond all belief. It's the entire series these guys are doing ti!

True. I suppose it just didn't bother me much. You expect some things that don't make sense when it comes to Digimon.
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:40 pm

So they efficiently raped Digivolution? Or are you saying there are a lot of Megas and humans fighting?
Back to top Go down
MonkeyWrench
Deck Hand
MonkeyWrench

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:45 pm

Well in this series, Digivolution is dependent on the human partner's fighting spirit/emotion. Or some thing like that. There are A LOT of Mega level enemies in this series.

The only human who does actual fighting is Marcus/Masaru since his Agumon can only digivolve when he punches the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:48 pm

Oh, so like Megaman .exe and the whole Perfect Sync thing.

And, wtf? The mofo has to punch a Megidramon in the face to Digivolve? I doubt that actually happened, but the thought terrifies me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.   Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh, Digimon Frontier/ Season 4.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next