Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto is actually getting good.

Go down 
+6
Kaio
Maskull
Kimarous
Talking Sock
Baal
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

Naruto is actually getting good. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto is actually getting good.   Naruto is actually getting good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:54 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
Rabitz wrote:
Hinata's "death" was neccesary to destroy years of Naruto/Sakura development and to suddenly make Hinata, a character who was in ten panels in the manga or so, the love of Naruto's life.
Who cares?

NarutoxSakura never would've happened anyways, since Sakura is to blinded by Sas-gay to even care.

Sakura is the only girl Naruto has had the most development with. And since Sasuke will be killed by Naruto at some point it's inevitable.

Plus you probably like Hinata, because you think she has big tits.

That isn't true.

Bullshit.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Naruto is actually getting good.   Naruto is actually getting good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:55 am

Phoenix Wright wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
Rabitz wrote:
Hinata's "death" was neccesary to destroy years of Naruto/Sakura development and to suddenly make Hinata, a character who was in ten panels in the manga or so, the love of Naruto's life.
Who cares?

NarutoxSakura never would've happened anyways, since Sakura is to blinded by Sas-gay to even care.

Sakura is the only girl Naruto has had the most development with. And since Sasuke will be killed by Naruto at some point it's inevitable.

That isn't true.

Bullshit.

Very Happy

Or at least in hentai. In the actual series she doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Naruto is actually getting good.   Naruto is actually getting good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:08 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
Rabitz wrote:
Who cares?

That isn't true.

Bullshit.

Very Happy

Of course, only you would know that.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Naruto is actually getting good.   Naruto is actually getting good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:30 am

Phoenix Wright wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
Rabitz wrote:
Who cares?

That isn't true.

Bullshit.

Very Happy

Of course, only you would know that.

Is that supposed to make me feel bad?

I'm a pervert, try something new.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Naruto is actually getting good.   Naruto is actually getting good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:25 am

It's obvious Naruto is gonna become a necrophelliac after all this

There is still a NaruxHina people
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Naruto is actually getting good.   Naruto is actually getting good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:17 am

...I seriously need to keep up with this shit. Even though I'm never going to unless it's out of curiosity. Razz

But Hina's dead?

wow, Never thought it would happen. Shocked I bet Neji simply shrugged about it. XD

"My cousin's dead. ...oh well." *fights on*
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

PostSubject: Re: Naruto is actually getting good.   Naruto is actually getting good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:22 am

Nope, she's barely alive

Meh, NaruSaku's still on though
Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Naruto is actually getting good.   Naruto is actually getting good. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:27 am

Rockstar_Turles wrote:
...I seriously need to keep up with this shit. Even though I'm never going to unless it's out of curiosity. Razz

But Hina's dead?

wow, Never thought it would happen. Shocked I bet Neji simply shrugged about it. XD

"My cousin's dead. ...oh well." *fights on*
Neji and the rest of Team Guy are not present... yet. They are currently on their way to their location, though.

Basically... well, I'll let this picture explain.

http://mskydragons.deviantart.com/art/NARUTO-CH-437-Parody-Nyoro-n-114423786

Here is Hinata, seemingly stabbed dead at the end of Chapter 437 and shown in a very dead looking position... and then after 6-Tailed Naruto starts berserking, the "dead" Hinata SPEAKS!