Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What I think of all the Naruto movies

Go down 
+3
Superbuu3
Ellis
Dr. Chocolate
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

What I think of all the Naruto movies Empty
PostSubject: What I think of all the Naruto movies   What I think of all the Naruto movies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:02 pm

They all end up with Naruto changing the perspective of someone about something, use a different plot
And why is it that Sakura has to hit him in every one of them?

First movie:
Save the princess kind of cliche, she's an arrogant bitch who hates everybody for no obvious reason, a quest to save her clan she didn't know truly exists or just deleted out of her memories, then Naruto has to come in, acts goofy, save everyone, and make the princess change her view of people instead of remaining as lady sunshine.
Mediocre, has some nice moments like the trio of team 7 getting kicked out of the theater cause Naruto is too noisy

Second Movie:
Galgamish stone? What? And why is it that Andy Bogard -Timujin- attacking Naruto to end up not wanting to fight him? Mokujin was lead by a guy who says he wanted to make a utopia but was lying the whole time, all he wants is POWER. Plot sucks, movie is another mediocre installment, nothing all that terrible

Third Movie:
Prince fatass and his son prince cry baby annoy the shit out of everyone who watched the movie, it just sucks. Oh yeah, the cliche of the minister who wants to RUUUUUUUULE so he uses power. It was fun in Disney's Aladdin cause the story is based on a story in a novel centuries old, though that plot isn't there, but OK

Shippuuden Movie 1:
Naruto Dies in the opening scene, how sad, but it leads to Naruto actually surviving that event, and we see that as a false vision. As sad as the plot of this one is about saving a priestess who is annoyed by Naruto (familiar?) and calls him stupid, this one actually got me engaged, it's good
The main villain reminds me of Saisyu Kusanagi from the King of Fighters, Kyo's father

Shippuuden Movie 2:
A guy saves injured people in a village he sent his ninjas to destroy, and that same nice evil doctor is Orochimaru's target to teach him what he was doing for years, in a slightly different manner, that leads Naruto & Sasuke to team-up in the last 20 minutes. And of course there is the apprentice who was tricked by this utopia mentalist power mad psycho (just like the second movie, right?). Mediocre

Shippuuden Movie 3:
Kakashi must sacrifice himself to save Konoha, and for some unexplained reason the Sand and Konoha were at the brink of war. BULLSHIT

Shippuuden Movie 4:
The grandest of mysteries, cause this one is yet for me to watch. Should I watch it to see if it would be a fine movie? Or completely ignore it cause we all know it's turning out to be pure bullshit? It's going to be the Batman & Robin (I like B&R, the general audience hate it sooo much, cause it suffers from plenty of crap, but I can still laugh at it) of Naruto movies?
Stay tuned if you may, I'll come up with the answer to that question sometime in the unforeseen future, preferably never
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: What I think of all the Naruto movies   What I think of all the Naruto movies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:08 pm

I decided to download the fourth movie, will watch it and see what I think
Hope I didn't make a mistake
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: What I think of all the Naruto movies   What I think of all the Naruto movies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:33 pm

So, I'm watching it, looks decent enough in the first 33 minutes, the story feels like an RPG with the city and all its lights

Naruto goes back in time when they were after a nemesis puppeteer 20 years, and he meets his father there, reminds me of an issue of Spider-Girl when May Day went back and met her father from Amazing Spider-Man 025
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: What I think of all the Naruto movies   What I think of all the Naruto movies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm

So one moment Naruto recognizes that fair haired Konoha ninja from the past is the fourth hokage, later he doesn't have a clue who that one is? And he saw him with the exact same head?

Favorite moment is when Jiraiya shows his student he finally mastered the technique the student (Minato) created, he's like -really good- for one moment, the next is; "whatevah" and then leaves Jiraiya dry

Not a terrible movie, but another mediocre one
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: What I think of all the Naruto movies   What I think of all the Naruto movies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:46 pm

So everyone, what opinions you formed about these meh things?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: What I think of all the Naruto movies   What I think of all the Naruto movies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:05 am

I've never watched one episode of Naruto so I can't have any opinions on anything you said.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: What I think of all the Naruto movies   What I think of all the Naruto movies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:44 am

Movies aren't cannon
You here for laughs?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What I think of all the Naruto movies   What I think of all the Naruto movies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:17 am

Dr. Faust wrote:
Movies aren't cannon
You here for laughs?
Do you read what people type? I have absolutely no idea how thats a reply to him not watching Naruto.

On topic though, I don't think i seen any of the movies i saw a movie or special about some dude controlling ice and that was really bad.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: What I think of all the Naruto movies   What I think of all the Naruto movies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:18 am

that might be the first movie i think
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: What I think of all the Naruto movies   What I think of all the Naruto movies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:03 am

You were posting in your the topic by yourself man so I figured I'd be a bro and post something. Sorry I did that.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: What I think of all the Naruto movies   What I think of all the Naruto movies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:25 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Do you read what people type? I have absolutely no idea how thats a reply to him not watching Naruto.

On topic though, I don't think i seen any of the movies i saw a movie or special about some dude controlling ice and that was really bad.
I made an experimental response? My first impression was "Can't watch movies if I haven't watched the series", and ignored the "some things from the series should be seen to understand how they happened here"

Must be the first movie, that one is the only one with ice
Ellis wrote:
You were posting in your the topic by yourself man so I figured I'd be a bro and post something. Sorry I did that.
Nothing to be sorry about, lol, I like that
Seeing how some posters make constant fun of the series, it's good for laughs, didn't intend to push anyone away or something
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: What I think of all the Naruto movies   What I think of all the Naruto movies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:15 pm

I only saw Movie 1 and Shippuden Movie 1. Best part in both of them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JYeaJUEygE&feature=player_detailpage#t=286s

Also, have you seen LittleKurriboh's Movie 1 abridged?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: What I think of all the Naruto movies   What I think of all the Naruto movies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Zero wrote:
Nope, Shippuuden movie 1 or first series movie 1?
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: What I think of all the Naruto movies   What I think of all the Naruto movies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Wow, i lost track on how many movies the big 3 have. Though I've only watched OP movies.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: What I think of all the Naruto movies   What I think of all the Naruto movies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:08 pm

Yeah, Naruto has 7 and Bleach has four so far
How many OP movies?
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: What I think of all the Naruto movies   What I think of all the Naruto movies Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:12 am

Ten
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: What I think of all the Naruto movies   What I think of all the Naruto movies Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Dr. Faust wrote:
Zero wrote:
Nope, Shippuuden movie 1 or first series movie 1?

The original series Movie 1 with the princess. It's actually pretty good and it's well referenced. I'd recommend it.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I think of all the Naruto movies   What I think of all the Naruto movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I think of all the Naruto movies
Page 1 of 1