Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.

Go down 
+4
Maskull
Chrona
Baal
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Empty
PostSubject: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:24 pm

The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Killer11

KILLER BEE LIVES!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:33 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:35 pm

He's one of the only good characters in Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Chrona
Skypiea Priest
Chrona

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:40 pm

...good and Naturo in the same sentence, without the word "not" in between?

Baal, I believe you made a typo
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:43 pm

Like I said. This is one of the only good things to come out of Naruto. Otherwise everything else is shit.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:52 pm

You only like him because he's the only black guy in a mainstream anime/manga.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:53 pm

Well. That's part of the reason.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:08 pm

his rapping is bad to the point that his internal embodyment of paranoid schizophrenia (hachibi) gets annoyed...

sause-gay learned the ASTOUNDING ability extinguish fire! i can do the same thing with a glass of water >_>

naruto started wearing eyeliner as an ultimate attack, so hes gone to the dark...-er side of an already emo-ish anime.

but for some reason, i havent given up on this series yet
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:17 pm

Hey SHUT UP! Killer Bee is awesome! He's one of the only reasons I haven't dropped this manga yet. That and my curiosity to how this is all gonna end.

And what did I tell you? It's shit! But you didn't listen! You just had to like Naruto until this point!
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:20 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Hey SHUT UP! Killer Bee is awesome! He's one of the only reasons I haven't dropped this manga yet. That and my curiosity to how this is all gonna end.

And what did I tell you? It's shit! But you didn't listen! You just had to like Naruto until this point!
never said its shit. just pointed out that the 'plot devices' are REALLY dumb at this point. and everyone in the series (that has met him) dislikes his rapping, including his octo-bull demon
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:23 pm

I don't like his rapping either but he's still a fun character. Like Guy and Lee. And no the plot devices aren't the only bad thing about this series.

Oh and I need to rage about something.

The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. 01-02

Gee Kishimioto this would've been cool. HAD YOU SHOWN THIS TO US MONTHS AGO WHEN YOU REVEALED THAT THE AKATSUKI ALREADY HAD TWO DEMONS!
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:25 pm

that and some of the jinchuurikis look thrown together #3 especiall, because IT WAS CAPTURED WHEN IT DIDNT HAVE A HOST TO BEGIN WITH
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:28 pm

Kishimoto is a fucking moron! He can't even remember his own characters let alone the plot points! Seriously! Now it's all about Sauce-Gay, Nay-ruu-toe and the motherfucking Akatsuki!

WHAT HAPPENED TO NEJI?! AND LEE?! AND GUY?!

In fact I have an even bigger question! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CREATE TENTEN AND SHINO IF THEY ONLY SERVE AS MINOR CHARACTERS?!
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:29 pm

That color spread doesn't even come close to that awesome OP colorspread from 2 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:29 pm

I KNOW!
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:36 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
I KNOW!
xINFINITY.

twice.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:38 pm

The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. 01

fap fap fap
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:39 pm

I came

Oda is the manga version of God.

Last edited by DevilKingBaal on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:40 pm

oda if?

and thats both ur opinions.

i prefer akamatsu's works myself
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:42 pm

I love Tsundere's but Akamatsu does it all wrong.

THe only thing I can say I like that Akamatsu has made is Mahou Sensei Negima.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:01 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
I love Tsundere's but Akamatsu does it all wrong.

THe only thing I can say I like that Akamatsu has made is Mahou Sensei Negima.
i like all of his works that ive read.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:04 am

Well that's opinion. So I'm not gonna go off on you like I do with Paul and mew.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:06 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Well that's opinion. So I'm not gonna go off on you like I do with Paul and mew.
yay! anyways, back to the topic... wait. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:31 am

Killer Bee rules, yo
Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
Ikasnu
First Mate
Ikasnu

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:57 am

KillerBee!!! gun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.   The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The only thing in Naruto that can be considered good after all of the bullshit.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next