Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Armageddon 2008 Recap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

Armageddon 2008 Recap Empty
PostSubject: Armageddon 2008 Recap   Armageddon 2008 Recap Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:34 pm

From what I heard, started off very slow, but finished awesomely

We started off with Matt Hardy Vs Vladimir Kozlov in a Non-Title Match, heard the ECW Announcers called Kozlov Hardy's toughest opponent ever <_<, Match won by Kozlov.

(My thoughts: My ass crack is tougher than Kozlov, even with Matt this is a yawn)

Now we got the finals of the IC Title Tournament, CM Punk Vs Rey Mysterio, this sounds awesome, Punk wins, and will face William Regal for the IC Title sometime.

(My thoughts: I still think Punk should be in the WHC picture instead of this, but w/e, by the way, Miz & Morrison beat Punk & Kingston at a House Show Saturday to win the World Tag Team Titles, thought i'd pass that along)

Now Jibble formally introduced HBK as his employee, this is one hell of a storyline.

(My thoughts: HBK in this storyline is based off the movie The Wrestler, look it up if you haven't heard about it, it's supposed to win a buncha Oscars)

Now we got Finlay Vs Mark Henry in a Belfast Brawl, I saw Finlay Vs JBL in this same match at Wrestlemania 24, that was good, so this shoulda been alright at least, Finlay won.

Next is Batista Vs Randy Orton, surprisingly, Batista wins, totally expecting Orton to win with his new faction.

Next up is a Santa's Little Helper Match, *Yawn* DIvas, heard Kelly Kelly's top flew off during the Match, that's about the only good thing about this.

Now we got John Cena Vs Chris Jericho for the World Title, won by Cena.

(My thoughts: Sorry Chris, but tonight you faced the unstoppable thing that is the John Cena Hax, and only injury can defeat that)

Now da Main Event, Triple Threat for the WWE Title, Edge Vs HHH Vs Jeff Hardy, won by, get this.......JEFF FREAKING HARDY!!!!!

(My thoughts: FINALLY! Jeff gets the big one, and man am I glad)

The only Armageddon that might be great is the one from 2000, with the Six Man Hell In A Cell, every one after has been good (2002 was very good thanks to one match) or awful, this one would go in the category in between IMO, tomorrow i'll do Raw, this time I won't be late, till next time.
Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

Armageddon 2008 Recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon 2008 Recap   Armageddon 2008 Recap Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:20 pm

Oh no... Jeff finally got the damn title? Hell no! Well, I hope he can stop being an idiot for a little while now. I haven't been watching wrestling lately as I got out of the mood for it for the time being.

And I had a feeling Jericho would lose to Cena...again. Serves him right.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/

Armageddon 2008 Recap
Page 1 of 1