Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survivor Series 2008 Recap

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

Survivor Series 2008 Recap Empty
PostSubject: Survivor Series 2008 Recap   Survivor Series 2008 Recap Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:32 am

(Now, I didn't watch it, the last PPV I saw was Wrestlemania XX, but I do know exactly what happened)

The last of the big four PPVs, and WWE did a good job

The whole Jeff Hardy thing was actully picked up ABC, TMZ, and AOL Sports, WWE had JR say and the start of the show that "Various news sources including ABC, CNN, and TMZ reported on Jeff Hardy's situation". What they didn't have em say was the minute they realized it was an angle the axed the story. It made me sick when I read WWE did that, do they realize that WWE.com now has no credibility if it had any at all? And why do they care so much about shit like this? This is one of the several reasons they've really gone down hill over the past few years. Moving on...

We started off with Team HBK Vs Team JBL (I call em Jibble), Team HBK won, didn't care about the HBK/Jibble thing at all but I love Traditional Survivor Series Matches, so it was alright.

Next another TSS Match, The Raw Divas Vs The Smackdo....Oh screw it, the Divas have been a yawn it seems like forever, $20 says this was awful, Raw Divas won if ya care.

Next is Taker Vs Show in a Casket Match, heard they had a great match at Cyber Sunday, and Casket Matches are always kinda good, though I haven't been into their feud for a second, and I totally expected Taker to win, which he did.

Next, the third TSS Match, Team Orton Vs Team Batista, much more of an Orton fan than a Batista fan, but I kinda expected Team Batista to win. Team Orton won, kinda shocked, but happy nonetheless.

Next up, Triple H Vs Vladimir Kozlov for the WWE Title, no Hardy cause of the angle, and I read HHH and Kozlov alone were awful, but suddenly...

HOLY FUCKLEBERRYS IT'S EDGE!

Edge showed up and saved this thing, though Hardy interfered, Edge and his new beard still won the WWE Title, freaking awesome.

And finally, John Cena Vs Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Title, Cena, back from major surgery, in Boston, totally expected him to win, and he did, at least he didn't do it with the STFU, he really needs to stop using that move. I'm a Cena fan and i'm glad for em, but poo on WWE for doing all those Video Packages, my God they were so annoying.

Overall, this was a good PPV, Edge's return was win, and Cena's was good too, might add this to the WWE PPV's to buy on DVD list, i'll recap Raw tomorrow morning, which I actully watch.

Hope I did a good job, till next time
Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series 2008 Recap   Survivor Series 2008 Recap Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:52 am

I thought this was about the reality show Survivor.
Back to top Go down
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series 2008 Recap   Survivor Series 2008 Recap Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:18 am

Nah, this is less manly
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series 2008 Recap   Survivor Series 2008 Recap Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:09 pm

Well done, Sauce.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series 2008 Recap   Survivor Series 2008 Recap Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:41 pm

Yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series 2008 Recap   Survivor Series 2008 Recap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor Series 2008 Recap
Page 1 of 1