Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw 11/24/08 Recap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

Raw 11/24/08 Recap Empty
PostSubject: Raw 11/24/08 Recap   Raw 11/24/08 Recap Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:52 pm

Coming off a good Survivor Series, we get a damn good Raw

Shane O' Mac comes out after greeting some people in the back, he says Cena's the new WHC, and there are two people with rematch clauses to cash in, Chris Jericho and Batista, both guys will wrestle tonight and the winner will face Cena at Armageddon. Stephanie comes out, announcing that she added Randy Orton to the match, she didn't tell Shane cause "She knows he likes surprises", Steph goes on to say this is her show, and right now Miz & Morrison will take on (Shane takes over) Shawn Michaels and Rey Mysterio. Steph again says this is her show, a little back and forth yapping, and SLAP! Steph smacks Shane good, and Shane says he'll watch her run Raw into the ground.

(My thoughts: Ah, good ol' Mcmahon family drama, I think this means Vince will be back sometime)

Well, like Steph said, next up is a rematch of Miz & Morrison Vs HBK and Rey Mysterio, during the match they show JBL (Jibble) telling his driver to go to the ring. Mysterio gets the pin for the win, after the match Morrison beats on Michaels, Jibble arrives and goes into the ring, and surprisingly, gives a big boot to Morrison, after that he's interviewed by Todd Grisham. Why did Jibble pwn Morrison? Well, he says he made an offer to HBK, he's considering it, and that was a sign of good faith.

(My thoughts: Mm, this was good, HBK/JBL just got a hell of a lot better)

After the break, guess who's back? KENNEDY! And he's got a goatee! He's not back wrestling, he's pimping his Straight-To-DVD Movie, Behind Enemy Lines: Columbia, whoope. He then introduces a video of fans being asked what WWE Superstars remind em of Barack Obama, pretty funny vid it was. Kennedy then says he's surprised a certain Superstar wasn't mentioned, someone young, fresh, charismatic, someone like.....MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....KENNEDY!........KEN-NAH-DAY!

(My thoughts: That movie will be better than The Marine, Hell Batman & Robin is better than The Marine, but i'm pretty sure BEL: Columbia will still suck. But the segment itself was very good, it's great to see Kennedy again, hope he's back in the ring soon)

We cut to Grisham, who's backstage with Batista, he congratulates Cena on the win (When he did this I actully said "Oh come on!") then he goes on a blah blah blah I want the WHC back speech. Lame interview, we cut to commercial.

When we return, Pat Patterson is out for guest commentary, which means the IC Title Tournament is for pimping the IC Title History DVD, meh. Anyway, in the first tournament match, Kofi Kingston beats Kane via DQ, which Kane takes offense to, so he beats on Kofi for a bit. Steph comes out, she tells em he can take his aggression out on Kofi, or the new WHC, Cena and Kane next week.

(My thoughts: This Tournament looks pretty good, but they're only doing it to pimp the DVD <_<, it's WWE so I shouldn't be surprised. As for Cena and Kane, if this was 2001 Kane, this would look like a damn good match, but now, no)

After the break, it's the Triple Threat Match to determine Cena's Armageddon opponent (Why isn't this the Main Event? Well, Michael Cole reminds us every three seconds that John Cena returns to Raw tonight, so you do the math) Moving on, Jericho wins the match.

(My thoughts: Good match, but me thinks it won't just be Jericho/Cena at Armageddon)

After da break, it's Glamarella! Santino says he's the greatest IC Champ in All of the times, not including him in the IC Title DVD of IC Title Tournament is a big mistake, and whoever's facing him tonight making a big mistake. Who is he facing you ask? Well, Gooooooooooooooooooldust, yep he's back, and he wins too.

We go to a quick stare down between Team Priceless and Orton

Next up is another IC Title Tournament Match, CM Punk Vs Snitsky, William Regal and Layla out to observe, Punk wins.

In the back, Grisham congratulates Mysterio on his win, next week it's Miz Vs Mysterio in the Tournament, Rey pimps the DVD and says he wants to be IC Champ. Mike Knox walks up, says nothing, and walks off.

(My thoughts: Why in the Hell is Mike Knox getting a push? That fat bastard belongs on "ECW")

We cut to DX and Kelly Kelly plugging the new DX Merchandise and SVR 09, funny as fuck.

*Yawn*, Beth Phoenix, Katie Lea, and Jillian come out, *Yawn* Beth talks about her Survivor Series win, *Ow my ears* Jillian sings, *Yawn* Divas Tag Match, *Yawn* next.

After teh break, their opponents come out, Mickie James, Candice (Boobies!), and Melina. During Candice's entrance, they got entrance vids mixed up, they showed Melina's, ruining the surprise. Moving on, cause I need to, Mickie, Candice, and Melina won.

Cut to Jericho walking, Steph asks em where he's going, he says to the ring to welcome Cena.

When we came back, Jericho comes to the ring and goes on a mini-rant on how he'll win the WHC back, cut to Cena standing with a bunch of fans, Cena praises the fans in a mini-speech, the then comes out with the fans through the crowd, blah blah blah more about the fans (At least he didn't call em the WWE Universe a bunch of times), Jericho leaves the ring, even LONGER speech by Cena, Jericho calls the fans sickos, apparently Cena had a problem with that, cause he proceeded to beat em like a Government Mule (T_T PUT JR BACK ON RAW!), Cena stands over Jericho with the WHC and Raw goes off the air.

(My thoughts: Looks like Ruthless Aggression Cena is back, I like it)

Great Raw, buncha storylines developing, several people back, and they didn't do one of those Did You Know things touting their ratings. Oh, forgot to mention, in two weeks their will be another Three Hour Raw, The Slammy Awards are back, wheee. I don't know if i'll do Smackdown cause I usually don't watch it fully, but we'll see.

Till next time

Last edited by Sauce on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

Raw 11/24/08 Recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 11/24/08 Recap   Raw 11/24/08 Recap Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:13 pm

Heh, well done Sauce. I didn't get a chance to see all of RAW last night, but that's one hell of a summary of things that happened. Favorite moments: DX's Christmas commerical (heh heh, "jingle bells"), Goldust beating Santino (Santino will never forget the name of *deep breath*... Gooooldust, XD), and Jericho finally getting what he deserved by John Cena (I like him better now, but The Marine still sux, though).
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

Raw 11/24/08 Recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 11/24/08 Recap   Raw 11/24/08 Recap Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:00 pm

If you thought The Marine sucked, a sequel's being made, and it's starring Ted DiBiase Jr. <_<. And Cena's doing another Movie, 12 Rounds, it'll be out pretty early next year.

By the way, guess Shawn's kids don't have video games XD
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

Raw 11/24/08 Recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 11/24/08 Recap   Raw 11/24/08 Recap Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:19 pm

Sauce wrote:
If you thought The Marine sucked, a sequel's being made, and it's starring Ted DiBiase Jr. <_<. And Cena's doing another Movie, 12 Rounds, it'll be out pretty early next year.

By the way, guess Shawn's kids don't have video games XD

About the good ol' Heartbreak Kid, what makes ya say that?
Back to top Go down
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

Raw 11/24/08 Recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 11/24/08 Recap   Raw 11/24/08 Recap Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:36 pm

When he said what systems SVR 09 would be for
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

Raw 11/24/08 Recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 11/24/08 Recap   Raw 11/24/08 Recap Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:21 am

Sauce wrote:
When he said what systems SVR 09 would be for

Don't you just love DX for being silly?
Back to top Go down
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

Raw 11/24/08 Recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 11/24/08 Recap   Raw 11/24/08 Recap Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:28 am

Yep, best faction ever
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

Raw 11/24/08 Recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 11/24/08 Recap   Raw 11/24/08 Recap Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:29 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raw 11/24/08 Recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 11/24/08 Recap   Raw 11/24/08 Recap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raw 11/24/08 Recap
Page 1 of 1