Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw 12/1/08 Recap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

Raw 12/1/08 Recap Empty
PostSubject: Raw 12/1/08 Recap   Raw 12/1/08 Recap Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:35 pm

Hmm, it was alright

We begin with Jericho beside the Merchandise Stands, surrounded by Security. He goes on a rant on how he hates the fans as he goes through the crown into the ring. After more ranting he says there's one John Cena fan worth saving, and that's his son, during the three years Jericho was gone his son became a big Cena fan, and Jericho eventually banned him from watching WWE, but he will lift that ban at Armageddon, when he pwninates Cena.

(My thoughts: Damn good promo, that's about all I can say)

The Raw Opening plays, God I hate this song

We begin with an IC Title Tournament Match, Rey Mysterio Vs The Miz, or so we thought, when Mysterio made his way to the ring Mike Knox (AKA: Fat Jesus) stood in his was, Rey attacks em, but slips off the entrance ramp, Knox stomps em a bit and then is restrained. Commercial

And we're back, Todd Grisham asks Steph how Rey is, she says he's torn ligaments in his elbow, then Layla, Regal's Girl, shows up and says if Rey is hurt, he should be out of the tournament, and Steph agrees.

(My thoughts: Pretty sure that injury is fake)

Now some Tag Team action, Punk and Kingston Vs Team Priceless, with Orton watching from the back, the match won by the Tag Champs.

Another DX Christmas gift idea, the Elimination Chamber playset, Shawn goes on a rant about putting presents together before Christmas Morning, freaking awesome.

Backstage, Priceless and Orton, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, Orton ends up saying they have collective potential, and he'll be in his Locker Room.

(My thoughts: I read about a Orton/Priceless faction in the works, guess it's about to happen)

Elsewhere, Jericho goes to see Kane (AKA: A fat bald guy), blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah this is lame.

We return to hear Jillian singing, ouch, Melina comes out to stop her, wheee, Glamarella comes out for guest commentary. Melina wins the match between her and Jillian, after the match, blah blah blah Santino says anyone can do the split Melina does on the ring apron, the second he puts the second leg on the apron he falls, then Melina does it the right way.

We cut to Jibble walking, then El Commercial

When we return, Santino has ice packs on his balls, he thinks Beth is giving him a massage, but it's really Goooooooooooooldust, wtf pwnt.

Jibble comes out to da ring, Lillian says the following contest is a Street Fight, yay? He tells HBK to come out, he does, JBL says he can fight him or take him up on his offer, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, lotta crap about finances, he then tells Shawn to kick him in the face or come work for him, Shawn simply leaves the ring with his head down, while being booed.

(My thoughts: This is even more interesting now)

After teh break, it's Batista Vs, I forgot his name, oh yeah, Dolph Ziggler, Batista wins but Ziggler got in some good offense. Orton comes out and congratulates Batista on his win, and he looks forward to facing him one day, Batista says that one day is Armageddon.

Backstage, Jericho tries to get Orton on his side

Back once again, it's the other IC Title Tournament Match, John Morrison Vs Finlay, won by Morrison.

Steph comes out, and promises to make Raw bigger and better with her in charge, she announces the nominees for the Superstar Of The Year Award for The Slammys: Edge, Batista, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, Triple H and John Cena. And she announces three matches for next week's show: Jericho Vs Hardy, Cena Vs Edge, and Batista Vs HHH.

(My thoughts: Raw's ALWAYS bigger and better with a Mcmahon in charge, Vince, Shane, or Steph, it's all good)

Miz comes out, waiting for Rey or somebody else, and we break once again.

We return, Rey comes out, selling his injury very well, and he wins, how bout that?

That fat bald guy walks, and break for the final time.

We return for the final time, and it's Cena Vs Fat Bald Man (I don't wanna call em Kane, it's just not right), Cena wins, then beats on Jericho who came out earlier, but then Team Priceless and eventually Orton come out and beat him down, Jericho puts on a submission and we go off the air.

(My thoughts: None really, just a generic heel beat down)

Pretty good Raw, not great but good, The Slammys are next week, Three Hour Raws are usually very good, so this should be fun, till next time.
Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

Raw 12/1/08 Recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 12/1/08 Recap   Raw 12/1/08 Recap Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:36 pm

Merry Saucemas wrote:
Hmm, it was alright

We begin with Jericho beside the Merchandise Stands, surrounded by Security. He goes on a rant on how he hates the fans as he goes through the crown into the ring. After more ranting he says there's one John Cena fan worth saving, and that's his son, during the three years Jericho was gone his son became a big Cena fan, and Jericho eventually banned him from watching WWE, but he will lift that ban at Armageddon, when he pwninates Cena.

(My thoughts: Damn good promo, that's about all I can say)

The Raw Opening plays, God I hate this song

We begin with an IC Title Tournament Match, Rey Mysterio Vs The Miz, or so we thought, when Mysterio made his way to the ring Mike Knox (AKA: Fat Jesus) stood in his was, Rey attacks em, but slips off the entrance ramp, Knox stomps em a bit and then is restrained. Commercial

And we're back, Todd Grisham asks Steph how Rey is, she says he's torn ligaments in his elbow, then Layla, Regal's Girl, shows up and says if Rey is hurt, he should be out of the tournament, and Steph agrees.

(My thoughts: Pretty sure that injury is fake)

Now some Tag Team action, Punk and Kingston Vs Team Priceless, with Orton watching from the back, the match won by the Tag Champs.

Another DX Christmas gift idea, the Elimination Chamber playset, Shawn goes on a rant about putting presents together before Christmas Morning, freaking awesome.

Backstage, Priceless and Orton, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, Orton ends up saying they have collective potential, and he'll be in his Locker Room.

(My thoughts: I read about a Orton/Priceless faction in the works, guess it's about to happen)

Elsewhere, Jericho goes to see Kane (AKA: A fat bald guy), blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah this is lame.

We return to hear Jillian singing, ouch, Melina comes out to stop her, wheee, Glamarella comes out for guest commentary. Melina wins the match between her and Jillian, after the match, blah blah blah Santino says anyone can do the split Melina does on the ring apron, the second he puts the second leg on the apron he falls, then Melina does it the right way.

We cut to Jibble walking, then El Commercial

When we return, Santino has ice packs on his balls, he thinks Beth is giving him a massage, but it's really Goooooooooooooldust, wtf pwnt.

Jibble comes out to da ring, Lillian says the following contest is a Street Fight, yay? He tells HBK to come out, he does, JBL says he can fight him or take him up on his offer, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, lotta crap about finances, he then tells Shawn to kick him in the face or come work for him, Shawn simply leaves the ring with his head down, while being booed.

(My thoughts: This is even more interesting now)

After teh break, it's Batista Vs, I forgot his name, oh yeah, Dolph Ziggler, Batista wins but Ziggler got in some good offense. Orton comes out and congratulates Batista on his win, and he looks forward to facing him one day, Batista says that one day is Armageddon.

Backstage, Jericho tries to get Orton on his side

Back once again, it's the other IC Title Tournament Match, John Morrison Vs Finlay, won by Morrison.

Steph comes out, and promises to make Raw bigger and better with her in charge, she announces the nominees for the Superstar Of The Year Award for The Slammys: Edge, Batista, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, Triple H and John Cena. And she announces three matches for next week's show: Jericho Vs Hardy, Cena Vs Edge, and Batista Vs HHH.

(My thoughts: Raw's ALWAYS bigger and better with a Mcmahon in charge, Vince, Shane, or Steph, it's all good)

Miz comes out, waiting for Rey or somebody else, and we break once again.

We return, Rey comes out, selling his injury very well, and he wins, how bout that?

That fat bald guy walks, and break for the final time.

We return for the final time, and it's Cena Vs Fat Bald Man (I don't wanna call em Kane, it's just not right), Cena wins, then beats on Jericho who came out earlier, but then Team Priceless and eventually Orton come out and beat him down, Jericho puts on a submission and we go off the air.

(My thoughts: None really, just a generic heel beat down)

Pretty good Raw, not great but good, The Slammys are next week, Three Hour Raws are usually very good, so this should be fun, till next time.

Nice summary, Sauce. Shame I didn't get a chance to see it, though, for I've been busy.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

Raw 12/1/08 Recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 12/1/08 Recap   Raw 12/1/08 Recap Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:59 am

Mm, i've been busy finding out how awesome a DVD player my PS3 is
Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Raw 12/1/08 Recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 12/1/08 Recap   Raw 12/1/08 Recap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raw 12/1/08 Recap
Page 1 of 1