Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smallville

Go down 
+6
DeeCee
rolbat
Kaede
Kaio
Superbuu3
Charlie Sheen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Smallville - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smallville   Smallville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:28 am

There really wasn't anything significant or any meaning to that twist ending regarding Davis. They just said "Hey, let's make Jimmy not really the Jimmy we know, but he's actually his older brother instead" and then they needed something to kill him off. Enter crazy Davis at the last minute.

Still, I forgot but did they trap Doomsday off-screen? Been a while since I saw but I only remember ever last seeing the beast be taken away by Clark and then we cut to the whole Davis and Jimmy fiasco for the rest of the finale.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Smallville   Smallville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:33 am

SOK wrote:
There really wasn't anything significant or any meaning to that twist ending regarding Davis. They just said "Hey, let's make Jimmy not really the Jimmy we know, but he's actually his older brother instead" and then they needed something to kill him off. Enter crazy Davis at the last minute.

Still, I forgot but did they trap Doomsday off-screen? Been a while since I saw but I only remember ever last seeing the beast be taken away by Clark and then we cut to the whole Davis and Jimmy fiasco for the rest of the finale.

We see them fall and an explosion and thats it, clark comments he doesn't remember how he got out.

The Davis thing was meant to signify how naive clark was being about humans not being evil. Its just retarded though as Davis was a freaking paramedic thats hardly the most evil of professions.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Smallville   Smallville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:46 am

Oh yeah, now I remember. After the funeral there's that scene with him acting like an angsty bitch.

But still, to be fair, it's not really about "evil people". His whole problem was not knowing what the right thing to do was. Clark doesn't kill people. He thought he could save someone(who he assumed was sane/good) from his inner demon without needing to kill him, while the other heroes thought otherwise. Because of his morals, everything bit him back in the ass and Jimmy died because of it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Smallville   Smallville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:55 am

SOK wrote:
Oh yeah, now I remember. After the funeral there's that scene with him acting like an angsty bitch.

But still, to be fair, it's not really about "evil people". His whole problem was not knowing what the right thing to do was. Clark doesn't kill people. He thought he could save someone(who he assumed was sane/good) from his inner demon without needing to kill him, while the other heroes thought otherwise. Because of his morals, everything bit him back in the ass and Jimmy died because of it.

I haven't seen season 9 yet and i won't watch it for a while, but i assumed this was a set up for the Cal persona we sure in season 4 i think, before he had black kryptonite used on him and he could fly. He's making out the human side of him is what caused his errors in judgement. Although really it was just him being so indecisive in general and not really caring if he died as long as he didn't feel bad.

I think he showed a lot of the traits thata annoy me about superman the reall annoying preachy ones.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Smallville   Smallville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:01 am

I'm not gonna watch for a little while either, but I look forward to the final season's ending so we can all laugh at the Supes costume which he'll most likely wear. I just can't picture the guy in it.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Smallville   Smallville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:29 am

Smallville is shit.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Smallville   Smallville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Settle down, Kaio. Save your rage for when you catch up with the series, it'll be time to unleash it soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Smallville   Smallville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:12 pm

This season will be the best season of them all. I can just feel it.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: Smallville   Smallville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:09 pm

Ah Seasons ten is the best of them all. Very Happy

The Homecoming episode was epic, and the Iris one as well.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Smallville   Smallville - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:36 am

Savage∞ wrote:
This season will be the best season of them all. I can just feel it.
LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smallville   Smallville - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smallville
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3