Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smallville has officially died. D:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Savage
Solar-Charged

Smallville has officially died. D: Empty
PostSubject: Smallville has officially died. D:   Smallville has officially died. D: Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:04 am

SPOILERS AHEAD IF YOU WATCH SMALLVILE, SO BASICALLY NO SPOILERS

And it was about the same quality you could expect from Smallville if you've been watching it for the past 10 years. Buu knows what I'm talking about. I wasn't expecting anything to blow me away except for the promised shot of Welling in the Superman costume, but yeah, those scenes were pretty much ass. You could never even really see him wearing it all at once. What we got either consisted of a CGI Superman-body with Welling's head pasted on or an extreme close up of Welling's head with his cape blowing around from behind. GAY.

What lead up to Clark finally putting the damn thing on was this whole struggle with Darkseid (through human proxies) and an incoming planet that was revealed to be Apokolips. Problem was, Darkseid was handled ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLY in every way and the incoming Apokolips? That issue is resolved by SuperClark pushing it. ...Somewhere off-camera. (The Sun? Alpha Centauri? They didn't give a fuck about resolving anything.) I think I liked Lex's final angsty speech with Clark even if it was pretty moronic ("The thing about memories is that you can't forget them." Wut?)

Um, so all-in-all I went into this double-episode expecting something I could make an epic .gif out of and there were maybe one or two things that could be used if I really reached down far into the barrel.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Smallville has officially died. D:   Smallville has officially died. D: Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:17 am

Good riddance.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Smallville has officially died. D:   Smallville has officially died. D: Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:23 am

Coming soon from the producers of Smallville: BRUCE WAYNE

Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Smallville has officially died. D:   Smallville has officially died. D: Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:23 pm

On the plus side, Smallville ending opened a timeslot for SMG's new TV series.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Smallville has officially died. D:   Smallville has officially died. D: Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:54 pm

No one cares about her or Bruce Wayne.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Smallville has officially died. D:   Smallville has officially died. D: Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:56 pm

I care.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Smallville has officially died. D:   Smallville has officially died. D: Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:58 pm

I bet it won't last 10 seasons.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Smallville has officially died. D:   Smallville has officially died. D: Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:58 pm

Any good comedies to watch while Community goes on break?

It's on topic in a certain sense of the word.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Smallville has officially died. D:   Smallville has officially died. D: Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:00 pm

Regular Show.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Smallville has officially died. D:   Smallville has officially died. D: Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:11 pm

Chuck.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Smallville has officially died. D:   Smallville has officially died. D: Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:11 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
I bet it won't last 10 seasons.

All for the better.
Back to top Go down
Fdsgfsg
Deck Hand
Fdsgfsg

PostSubject: Re: Smallville has officially died. D:   Smallville has officially died. D: Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:50 pm

It just died now? I thought it got canceled ages ago.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Smallville has officially died. D:   Smallville has officially died. D: Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:52 pm

It didn't get canceled at all. HUH HUH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smallville has officially died. D:   Smallville has officially died. D: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smallville has officially died. D:
Page 1 of 1