Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode?

Go down 
+2
Talking Sock
DeeCee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode? Empty
PostSubject: Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode?   Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:11 am

Absolute Justice i believe it was called. Possibly the greatest effects used in a Smallville episode, plot getting more tense. And my boy Martian Manhunter aka J'onn Jonzz aka John Jones aka Phil Morris aka Jackie Chiles
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode?   Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:50 am

Holy shit, Jackie Chiles, in Smallville? That's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!

Anyway I don't really know this series much excluding some old episodes when they were airing but I've been getting into it.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode?   Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Smallville is pretty terrible.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode?   Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:42 pm

Kaio wrote:
Smallville is pretty terrible.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. It's pretty average. Probably the bad thing about it is how all the made-for-Smallville antagonists except for Lionel are pretty crappy(like that girl bad skin who made people go nuts episode, what the fuck is that?). Everything else is pretty "OK" to me so far from what I've been watching so far, especially when it went totally SAW on our asses with the episode where Lionel Luthor had to survive all those challenges.

Last edited by Random shitty character on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode?   Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Earlier on it was pretty much, meteor-freak-of-the-week. Now or 2 seasons ago, their pulling out some real DC characters or so.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode?   Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:15 pm

*not interested until Darkseid appears*
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode?   Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:10 am

Rockstar_Bob wrote:
*not interested until Darkseid appears*

outside of cartoons darkseid has never appeared tv wise

the factor brainiac, doomsday and bizarro have all shown up is a testament to the originality smallville is pushing for
mind if your a superman fan i'd say don't watch it
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode?   Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:46 am

Has he put the fucking Superman suit on yet?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode?   Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:52 am

in that special i heard he does
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode?   Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:58 am

I think all he wears now is some Matrix-style coat with the symbol. It'd be hilarious when he does put the costume on, IF he ever does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode?   Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Smallville watchers see the 2 hour episode?
Page 1 of 1