Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS

Go down 
+13
SimianWonder
Talking Sock
Ellis
Maskull
Skip
DeeCee
Kaede
Kimarous
rolbat
Baal
Aristoxenus
Kaio
Superbuu3
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:14 pm

Haha! I'm starting to get the lingo and be able to follow along with you guys.

logia=natural devil fruit right? Like Smoker?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:14 pm

The division commanders aren't ranked on strength and becoming one also seems to based on being a good crewman and not how powerful you are.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Ellis wrote:
Haha! I'm starting to get the lingo and be able to follow along with you guys.

logia=natural devil fruit right? Like Smoker?

Quote :
Paramecia (パラミシア)
The devil's fruit alters the form of the body itself. An example of this is Luffy's fruit, the Rubber Rubber fruit, which turns his body into rubber.

Zoan (ゾオン)
A Zoan devil's fruit allows the eater to turn into an animal; usually being able to take their full normal form, a hybrid form, and a full form of the Zoan type. Zoan fruits have been used in interesting ways in One Piece; from an animal eating the "Human" fruit and becoming more human, to an inanimate object "eating" an inu inu fruit and gaining the abilities of a dog. The strongest type of Devil's Fruits in regards to close combat.

Logia (ロギア)
Logia fruits are the most powerful family of devil's fruit and they allow the user to completely transform into the element that the Logia fruit represents. Examples of this are Ace's fire fruit, Eneru's lightning fruit or Crocodile's Sand fruit.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:51 pm

So I was right? Smoker and Dragon have eaten the logia fruits
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Ellis wrote:
So I was right? Smoker and Dragon have eaten the logia fruits
smoker yeah, dragon most likely but not definitely.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:47 am

Damn Ellis, how far are you now?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:56 am

....Straw hats just set off out of loguetown towards the grandline.

Yea I have been kinda spoiling myself. I shouldn't know who Dragon is but he was just too bad ass for me not to research him.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:58 am

We don't even know if Dragon has a DF yet.

In fact we hardly know anything about Dragon at all, aside from his family ties.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:00 am

Well at this rate you'll be at my favourite villain in no time.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:09 am

Croc is a pimp.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:15 am

He actually is. He has that coat, the cigars and the bling.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:17 am

Don't forget his bitch Ms. All-Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:14 am

Kaio wrote:
We don't even know if Dragon has a DF yet.

In fact we hardly know anything about Dragon at all, aside from his family ties.
He did do swirly stuff and possibly the lightning (I was thinking storm power, paramacia), I thought that was indication of a DF power I guess he could be a cyborg or something, though I find that unlikely.

Kaio wrote:
Don't forget his bitch Ms. All-Sunday.
So thats why croc insisted on having weekends off.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:25 pm

482. The Power that Burns Fire - Akainu's Final Move
483. Searching for an Answer - Fire Fist Ace Dies on the Battlefield
484. Marine Headquarters Crumbles! Whitebeard's Silent Rage!
485. Settling the Score - Whitebeard vs. The Blackbeard Pirates
486. The Start of the Show - Blackbeard's Plot Revealed
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:44 pm

How much filler is there per episode? Seems like it's moving along rather slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:52 pm

A lot. Most of the war was done pretty well though. Only the beginning and the Luffy vs. Mihawk episode were really bad.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Well the only thing really misleading in terms of filler was jinbei getting owned by Mihawk for no real reason.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:51 pm

And Mihawk looking like a fucking tool blasting (AS IN FIRING GODDAMN DBZ BEAMS) an entire battlefield trying to catch Luffy when in the manga he specifically targets Luffy and hits him with a tiny swordslash that misses every grunt on the battlefield and only hits the designated target. That Mihawk episode was the worst episode of the year. Even worse than the recap episodes and the incredibly padded episodes.

And Luffy looking hardly damaged at all is dumb too. In the manga he was already a bloody mess when he was hit with the tension hormones again. I wonder how they're going to censor Luffy being covered in Ace's blood and WB having half his head punched off.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Uh when it comes to that bit i guess i'll flick through the manga I remember you saying it wasn't that long due to double spreads etc.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:18 pm

You should just read the entire arc in the manga. It's 31 chapters and they're all very short.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:59 pm

Terrible episode. Awful Buggy filler and an iconic moment completely ruined by Deguchi's shitty art.

Just to compare:

Spoiler:

Manga shows Ace is in serious shit. If it wasn't for the vivre card dissappearing I wouldn't have thought Ace was in trouble at all in the anime.

Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Oh jesus, why would they get rid of some of the magma? Also, why take out the necklace? It's not exactly something worth changing.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:14 pm

The necklace breaking was for dramatic effect, so I didn't mind that as much.

It's the ridiculously awful art that bothers me. No attention to detail AT ALL. Luffy's pants in the manga have more lines and shadowing than the anime scene in its entirety.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:11 am

Awww shit, Blackbeard's crew has grown.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:17 am

Awww shit, they censored Whitebeard getting half his face blown off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS   One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One piece sub (up to date anime - no manga) MAJOR-SPOILERS
Page 16 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next