Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers   Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:21 am

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

i felt well bad when
Spoiler:

i love how kazuya beats on animals to
dragon trumps bull

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers   Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:22 am

FUCK YOU BUU
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers   Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:23 am

why would you read a topic that says yakuza 3 story major spoilers ???
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers   Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:26 am

It's not the spoilers that I minded, I'M JUST PISSED THAT RIKIYA DIES AND NEED TO PROJECT IT ONTO SOMEONE.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers   Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:29 am

Ashley Beilster wrote:
It's not the spoilers that I minded, I'M JUST PISSED THAT RIKIYA DIES AND NEED TO PROJECT IT ONTO SOMEONE.

it sucks
seriously though make sure you finish any missions involving him whenever you can

or you won't be able to fight the secret boss
i'm glad i did otherwise that would have meant i needed to premium new adventure
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers   Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:19 am

I still haven't played since that happened...I need to though.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers   Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:23 am

its a cool death

on the plus side of things

also that guy had death written all over him

i thought he would die sooner then he did

i wonder how long till i finish all heat actions game will be easy after i get those up
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers   Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:24 am

Also on the plus side.

HEADSHOT! XD Fuma is badass so far, Damn!
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers   Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:50 am

that headshot was done really well
i really felt the impact

btw completing heat actions list allows you to access heat actions at anytime
will make fights crazy fun me thinks
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers   Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:09 pm

Am I the only one who didn't care about Rikiya? I was more pissed off when Mine slapped Haruka. He wasn't making any sense at all:

Mine: "We don't need a new chairman, the current one is still alive!"
*a couple of days later he is trying to kill Daigo*

Mine: "Daigo was my only friend"
*a minute later* "I'll kill him because he is in a coma"

Mine: " I was an orphan"
*before crushing the Orphanage* "I hate you orphans!"

Mine: "Kiryu-san, we need you back more than ever"
*2 minutes later* "I'll take over the Clan and kill everyone who gets in my way Kiryu-san"

What a schizophrenic (but stylish) villain.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers   Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Chuck Bass wrote:

Am I the only one who didn't care about Rikiya? I was more pissed off when Mine slapped Haruka. He wasn't making any sense at all:

Mine: "We don't need a new chairman, the current one is still alive!"
*a couple of days later he is trying to kill Daigo*

Mine: "Daigo was my only friend"
*a minute later* "I'll kill him because he is in a coma"

Mine: " I was an orphan"
*before crushing the Orphanage* "I hate you orphans!"

Mine: "Kiryu-san, we need you back more than ever"
*2 minutes later* "I'll take over the Clan and kill everyone who gets in my way Kiryu-san"

What a schizophrenic (but stylish) villain.
with that suit i'd forgive anything >_>
na joking

yeah he was a psycho but he was cool so he didn't really annoy me
i got the impression he was a man who was decent to start with
but then greed had overtaken his better judgement
hence the shitstorm later

similar crap happened to nishiki i don't think this guy started out bad at all
i was more confused on his hate for orphans
but the real point he was making was that his uncle looked after him
but after passing he was fucked
he wanted away with the orphanage as he knew the the detrimental effect of losing kazuma would have on them
or he was mental i prefer that explanation though
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers   Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Mine is actually my favourite boss fight. I loved the music and the setting and of course Mine's movelist as it reminded me of Steve Fox. I'm also pretty sure that Steve can be customised to look like Mine in T6.

In addition to this, Mine totally pulled a Faldio in the end, so in the end I felt for him.

I also loved the battle with Richardson. It had the best QTE of the game imo.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers   Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:19 pm

My god... the old lady just flipped over a car and I got an awesome ability from it.

THIS GAME JUST GOT BETTER.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers   Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:00 pm

the revelations are possibly one of my fave aspects of the game

the moves are generally great and the way you get them is really cool
also its fairly unpredictable what the final move will look like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers   Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yakuza 3 story (major plot spoilers) *seriously don't read unless you don't care about spoilers
Page 1 of 1