Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.

Go down 
+9
Kaio
Talking Sock
A_Nonny_Moose
SimianWonder
Baal
Skip
Eevil-Psycho
Superbuu3
justinlynch3
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What console do you look forward to?
Playstation 4.
Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Vote_lcap69%Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
XBOX One.
Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
WiiU.
Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
All the above.
Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Only PS4 and X1.
Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Only PS4 and WiiU.
 0% [ 0 ]
Only X1 and WiiU.
 0% [ 0 ]
Some other system.
Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:19 pm

depends on what you like i guess. there's more titles at launch for me than with the PS3.

granted, 2 of them are multiplatform and on the previous generation consoles too. and I might not get one of those.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:26 pm

So yeah just bought a Wii U. Didn't think I'd be buying Nintendo first this generation but here we are.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:36 pm

fuck off
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Don't get mad at me because I love Hideki Kamiya.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:54 pm

Possibly a silly question to ask on a mainly PS loyal forum, but what is there at present that is attractive about the PS4? At launch there are only a couple of exclusive titles, none of which I could give a toss about, yet pre-orders are through the roof and fanboys on virtually every forum I've seen are already talking about PS4 beating the holy hell out of the One despite none of them having played either system.

Don't get me wrong, I'll get one down the line, but I don't see the attraction right now.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:13 pm

There isn't anything appealing about either major console yet, the only good thing that can really be said is that PS4 looks less shit at launch then Xbone.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:23 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Possibly a silly question to ask on a mainly PS loyal forum, but what is there at present that is attractive about the PS4?
Its design.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:02 pm

ps plus giving games away straight away
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:28 pm

^^
This is the main draw. but I don't care about PS4 until Infamous is out.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:15 am

Killzone: ShadowFall for me (and DriveClub at first but that got pushed back)

I recently played a PS4 at a convention by the way, but they only had Assassins Creed 4, so meh. controller felt pretty good though.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:25 am

Killzone doesn't interest me. Never has, likely never will. PS Plus has been great - in terms of instant games collection it absolutely pisses over Microsoft's Games for Gold equivalent, which usually equates to a couple of Arcade games free rather than full retail releases, but until there's something concrete available in terms of PS4 releases, it's simply not enough reason to buy a system.

I'm kinda with Buu; Infamous looks great, but I didn't really like the first two games, so I'll withhold judgement on that front for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:50 am

SimianWonder wrote:
Killzone doesn't interest me.  Never has, likely never will.  PS Plus has been great - in terms of instant games collection it absolutely pisses over Microsoft's Games for Gold equivalent, which usually equates to a couple of Arcade games free rather than full retail releases, but until there's something concrete available in terms of PS4 releases, it's simply not enough reason to buy a system.

I'm kinda with Buu; Infamous looks great, but I didn't really like the first two games, so I'll withhold judgement on that front for a little while.  
I don't think you'll find anyone here who disagrees with that. Personally I'm somewhat baffled that anyone wants either console at launch.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:10 pm

Skipio wrote:
I don't think you'll find anyone here who disagrees with that. Personally I'm somewhat baffled that anyone wants either console at launch.
To be honest, I'm tempted by Forza 5, just not enough to blow four hundred quid on it. Give it six months, let a few games come out, then I'll reassess.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:59 pm

I'm not buying a next gen console until MGSV comes out.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:44 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Killzone doesn't interest me.  Never has, likely never will.  

that's fine, I'm just saying that's one of my reasons for buying at launch, that's all. I understand people will disagree, but I don't think it's a stupid choice, and I get the feeling the general consensus here is that it is.

I mean, some people here seem to objectify it too much that it's not worth it at launch, and I just wanna say that's subjective as to whether or not there are games you like.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
SimianWonder wrote:
Killzone doesn't interest me.  Never has, likely never will.  
that's fine, I'm just saying that's one of my reasons for buying at launch, that's all. I understand people will disagree, but I don't think it's a stupid choice, and I get the feeling the general consensus here is that it is.

I mean, some people here seem to objectify it too much that it's not worth it at launch, and I just wanna say that's subjective as to whether or not there are games you like.
Honestly the more important question is the second question you need to ask, and that's whether or not you think it's worth buying a console that has one game you like. Now your answer to that is clearly yes, and that's fine. But I think it's important to acknowledge that perhaps the main reason people think it's not the best choice right now is not that they aren't interested in any of the games, but because they personally wouldn't buy a console for one game they are interested in.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:03 pm

well, if everything went right, I'd have had 4 games at launch. I'm not gonna go ahead and cancel my preorder cause Watch_Dogs and Driveclub got pushed back.

I'm getting the new Call Of Duty too, but you know, it's on PS3 too still, so that's perhaps not as valid of an argument i guess.

But yeah, I definitely understand why people think it's not a good choice, but sometimes people try to make you feel like you've made a bad choice too, and that's what i can't stand. not that anyone here did that, but you know..
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:22 pm

No one can tell you it's a bad choice, I was just wondering why pre orders are so high when there's really not much to justify picking either system up immediately.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:40 pm

Because people want to own THE NEW THING the day it comes out. It doesn't matter if it's fiscally responsible, entertaining or even really provides anything for them, but they're gonna fucking do it because they want it. Especially since video games become more and more known and owned by people as time goes on, everyone wants to jump on it. It's like asking why people who buy iPhones wait in line for the next version, it's the new thing with all of the new stuff and they want it now.

There's no real rhyme or reason behind it, it's mostly people with too much disposable income or parents buying stuff for their kids in advance for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:43 pm

admittedly, that's part of my reasons too, but it's not the only reason I buy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
I just wanna say that's subjective as to whether or not there are games you like.
This is true, although whether or not there are games in general is not subjective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2