Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)

Go down 
+7
Zero
Golden Boy
Kaede
Neo
Baal
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Empty
PostSubject: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:12 am

i just realised my list of games i want is:
SSF4
RE5 gold
Yakuza 3

2 of those are remakes and one of them was made absolutely ages ago and has been in distribution hell

i guess i could add hokuto musou to the list but fuck knows when that will come out
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:15 am

Crackdown 2 I suppose, but I'm not greatly anticipating it or anything. Can't think of anything else. Maybe Modnation Racers, but I'm undecided on whether I want that.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:19 am

SSFIV
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
MGS: Peace Walker
MGS: Rising
God of War 3
Blazblue: Continuum Shift
GTAIV: Episodes from Liberty City
Dead Rising 2
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:23 am

Aliens vs. Predator, God of War, *maybe* FFXIII, Starcraft 2, Dragon Age Origins: Awakening, Pokemon HG/SS, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Just Cause 2, MGS, Dead Rising 2 and Alan Wake.

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:00 pm

MGS: Peace Walker
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:06 pm

[quote="bubba"]Aliens vs. Predator, God of War, *maybe* FFXIII, Starcraft 2, Dragon Age Origins: Awakening, Pokemon HG/SS, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Just Cause 2, MGS, Dead Rising 2 and Alan Wake.

Yeah.[/quote
oh yeah i forgot about just cause 2

that game looks sexy
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:01 pm

I'll be getting the DLC for RE5 and maybe White Knight Chronicles or a PSP if I get bored. I just don't find any game interesting enough at the moment. I may buy clothes instead.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:12 pm

bubba wrote:
Pokemon HG/SS,
Pokemon Schutzstaffel?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:48 pm

White Knight Chronicles appears to have one of those annoying time based combat systems, where you have to wait a certain amount of time between each attack. It's a Level 5 game though, so I'm tempted to give it a chance, but that's really putting me off.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:58 pm

-Ace Attorney Investigations
-Pokemon HG/SS
-God of War 3
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Oh, and possibly Echoshift. It depends how much it is and how much space it takes up, since I'll probably download it if I get it. I've only got 1gb left on my PSP memory card.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:22 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Oh, and possibly Echoshift. It depends how much it is and how much space it takes up, since I'll probably download it if I get it. I've only got 1gb left on my PSP memory card.
I got a 4GB one for 37 quid. You can probably get it cheaper at Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:26 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
White Knight Chronicles appears to have one of those annoying time based combat systems, where you have to wait a certain amount of time between each attack. It's a Level 5 game though, so I'm tempted to give it a chance, but that's really putting me off.
Yeah, gameplay seems pretty boring. But I want an RPG and SO4 and FFXIII are apparently worse. Since you have the 360 though, you'd check Tales of Vesperia.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Real time combat?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:01 pm

Yes. You can download the demo from the japanese PSN store if you want to try it first.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:07 pm

There's a demo on XBL. I might give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Kaede wrote:
Pokemon Schutzstaffel?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:32 am

I've only one game I'm looking forward to so far, And I'm promoting it in my sig. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:49 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

is that the sequel to echochrome or something else?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:50 am

Rockstar_Bob wrote:
I've only one game I'm looking forward to so far, And I'm promoting it in my sig. Cool

megaman 2?

thats like ancient bro
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:32 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

is that the sequel to echochrome or something else?
Never played Echochrome, but I don't think so. In Echoshift you have to solve puzzles using ghosts of your previous actions. There's a room with some obstacles and an exit, and you have to get to the exit. You have a time limit, usually 30 seconds, and once that time is up you start again but accompanied by a ghost that does what ever you did in the previous run. It's like the time puzzles in the new Ratchet & Clank, except harder because you can't re-record individual ghosts. If you realize an earlier guy should be doing something differently, you need to redo the whole lot, so you have to predict how much time the ones you haven't recorded yet will need to do stuff in order to use as few ghosts as possible.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:40 am

oh wow that sounds awesome shame its only on psp though

mind i'm tempted to get one these days
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:41 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Rockstar_Bob wrote:

megaman 2?

thats like ancient bro

-_-

Har Har Fucking Har!
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:46 am

bob you should get yakuza
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:48 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
oh wow that sounds awesome shame its only on psp though

mind i'm tempted to get one these days
It's not that awesome. It's all 2D and the core gameplay is really simple. You move pretty slowly as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)   Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are there many games to look forward to? (post yours here)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next