Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.

Go down 
+9
Kaio
Talking Sock
A_Nonny_Moose
SimianWonder
Baal
Skip
Eevil-Psycho
Superbuu3
justinlynch3
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What console do you look forward to?
Playstation 4.
Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Vote_lcap69%Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
XBOX One.
Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Vote_lcap15%Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
WiiU.
Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Vote_lcap0%Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
All the above.
Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Vote_lcap0%Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Only PS4 and X1.
Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Vote_lcap8%Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Only PS4 and WiiU.
 0% [ 0 ]
Only X1 and WiiU.
 0% [ 0 ]
Some other system.
Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Vote_lcap8%Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Sherlock
justinlynch3

Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Empty
PostSubject: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:10 pm

I'm wanting PS4, how about you guys?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:18 am

PS4 i see no reason to own the othes at the moment
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:22 am

PS4

been with PS for almost 20 years now, don't see why i should change. don't even want to change really cause they got what I want.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:26 am

PS4, because it won't spy on me while I'm planning my anarchistic spectacles.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:33 am

my balls
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Sherlock
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:16 pm

Someone here voted for the One. Whoever it is seeming don't want to be known.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:26 pm

Well, I am looking forward to Xbox One, but I voted that I was looking forward to both PS4 and One, which is also true.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:50 pm

Also, can someone please correct the topic title. Me fail English? That's unpossible.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:37 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Also, can someone please correct the topic title.  Me fail English?  That's unpossible.
Hop that heps simon.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:57 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Also, can someone please correct the topic title.  Me fail English?  That's unpossible.
I had to fix the trophies and achievements discussion topic title sneakily because it said 'trophys' and 'disscussion', and it wasn't a clever portmanteau of diss and discussion.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:53 am

SimianWonder wrote:
Also, can someone please correct the topic title. Me fail English? That's unpossible.
My aunt used the term "un-inconvenience" a while ago. You'll be pleased to know I corrected her.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:11 am

In what context could you possibly use "un-inconvenience"?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:29 am

As in to remove an inconvenience? Like "de-inconvenience" or something?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:33 am

That stop to the strip club was a real un-inconvenience on the way to the meeting.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:11 pm

SOK wrote:
That stop to the strip club was a real un-inconvenience on the way to the meeting.
No one in real life talks like that though.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:13 pm

I'm getting the PS4 and the Wii U.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
SimianWonder wrote:
Hop that heps simon.
I hate you.

My not-so-well-contained inner grammar Nazi is currently contemplating what manner of torture is most befitting of the crime you have committed against me.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:16 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
In what context could you possibly use "un-inconvenience"?
She used it in place of "convenience".
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Well that's just silly.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:02 pm

I guess that's just how they talk in the countryside.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Don't be too harsh, Moose's family is the agricultural backbone of the UK after all.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:40 am

Baal wrote:
I'm getting the PS4 and the Wii U.
Don't you already own a Wii U, he's killing your language Sim.

SimianWonder wrote:
Well that's just silly.
Yeah, everyone knows its disinconvenience not uninconvenience, well unless you're talking abouit the nobles.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:47 pm

I enrolled in Wii U and they're granting me a scholarship in the name of Hideki Kamiya.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:11 am

Baal wrote:
I enrolled in Wii U and they're granting me a scholarship in the name of Hideki Kamiya.
I don't know how they can afford a scholarship since like 3 other people enrolled.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:49 pm

PS4 ... but theres nothing i want on it likewise with the spybox1
It was pretty similar circumstance for this gen there was nothing truly good out when they both first arrived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.   Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which gen console is yous forward next looking to guy.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next