Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend

Go down 
+9
testtubebaby
Eevil-Psycho
Superbuu3
SimianWonder
Skip
brandon
Baal
A_Nonny_Moose
Neo
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

What should I play next?
Folklore
Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Vote_lcap25%Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Dark Messiah Might & Magic
Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Vote_lcap13%Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Pikmin 3
Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Vote_lcap13%Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Expeditions: Conquistador
 13% [ 1 ]
Killer is Dead
Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Vote_lcap38%Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:21 am

By the way I'm probably going to finish Catherine today, people should vote.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:23 am

Baal, fuck you for making me go for Gold on everything. The final boss won't stop spawning spikes under me while I'm moving blocks and I have to restart the whole thing every time for the chain bonus.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:24 am

all hail baal
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:08 am

Finished and got the Katherine Good Ending, does anyone know if I need to get all 7 others or are the True Endings just extended versions of Good ones?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:31 pm

Got Katherine True, Catherine Bad and Freedom Good, I'll go through the game two more times (ugh) for the other four tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Just breathe Neo, all of the endings are pretty good and unique, but Catherine True is basically an extension of Catherine Good, a really good extension. Every other ending is completely unique including Katherine True, which is kind of weird because it should really be an extension.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:41 pm

probably should have said something there neo.... i voted for folklore and pretty much screwed the vote over Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Then I voted for DD and saved the day.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Excellent job Baal.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:55 pm

Baal wrote:
Just breathe Neo, all of the endings are pretty good and unique, but Catherine True is basically an extension of Catherine Good, a really good extension. Every other ending is completely unique including Katherine True, which is kind of weird because it should really be an extension.
Oh yeah I'm sure they're worth it, it's just a bit boring skipping through all the levels and dialogue on the way to 9-2 where your choices affect the ending. At least I can skip 90% of stuff now that I've seen all the dialogue from saving everyone.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:22 pm

I can't believe you're not going to play dark messiah. I mean man come on.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:48 pm

I'll play whatever wins the vote, there are rules you know. Really need to force myself to go through the story of Catherine again so I can be finished with it, might do it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:50 pm

The game is stupidly hard, did you try the rapunzel bit because that made me rage quit not very far in. I do intend to finish this game on normal at some point, I think i stopped at the ice stage or just after. Assface was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:53 pm

I beat the first 5 levels or so of Rapunzel but I didn't feel like beating it so I just looked up the little bits of story that it gives you. The ice blocks are kinda annoying until you realise you can just hang off them and move normally, once you do you don't really need to treat them any differently than normal blocks.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:07 am

Got Katherine Bad, Catherine Good and Catherine True. Next time I can be bothered playing through the story I'll get True Neutral I guess.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:39 pm

Finally got True Freedom and am done with Catherine. I'll do my writeup and start DD sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Ok did my writeup for Catherine. Anything I should know going into DD? Last time I played I got up to the part where you create your main pawn.

Poll is up with Pikmin 3, the latest of many reasons to buy a Wii U.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:04 pm

Neo wrote:
Anything I should know going into DD? Last time I played I got up to the part where you create your main pawn.

You mean the very start of the game?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Almost. From memory you have to go through a prologue section of sorts, then you make a character, do some shit in your hometown and head to a military outpost where you fight a hydra, after that you make your pawn.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:14 pm

Yeah, that's maybe an hour and a half in, the Hydra being the first what-the-fuck-is-that moment the game throws at you. Dark Arisen also includes a load of balancing touches to the main game as well as a whole new area to explore; BitterBlack Isle is meant for endgame, so stay away until your level is around seventy or so. Any lower and you'll get one-shotted by everything.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:21 pm

I picked up Remember Me today for £21. I'll get around to it after I finish Spec Ops again. If you have that in your backlog I recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:31 pm

I do, I might put on the list next.

I'm having serious issues getting into DD, I've tried multiple times and something just isn't clicking. Will give it another shot but if it still doesn't work for me I'll probably just move on to the next game, I'd rather skip one and make overall progress than get stuck on something for months. People should vote.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:48 am

Yeah I'm calling it quits on Dragon's Dogma, the game just doesn't grab me at all. Going to start on Max Payne 3 now.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:43 pm

I really like Remember Me.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:59 am

In retrospect I really wish I took screenshots of it, the non-sewer environments really are fantastically designed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend   Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neo Doesn't Play: His Backlog - Fuck Hatoful Boyfriend
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next