Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Superbuu3 plays his backlog

Go down 
+2
Skip
Superbuu3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Superbuu3 plays his backlog Empty
PostSubject: Superbuu3 plays his backlog   Superbuu3 plays his backlog Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:26 pm

PS3:
PSP:
PS Vita:
PS Mini:
PS2 Digital (not including what i completed back on PS2):
PS1 digital:
PS4:

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:25 am; edited 141 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 plays his backlog   Superbuu3 plays his backlog Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:39 pm

You should play When Vikings Attack because I assume it has vikings in it and vikings are badass.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 plays his backlog   Superbuu3 plays his backlog Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Where's the PC section? You need to list Torchlight 2, Serious Sam and Magicka at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 plays his backlog   Superbuu3 plays his backlog Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:16 pm

I have to copy pasta Neo's table later to make myself look professional like him.

Anyway SotC is great unlike the steaming pile of crap that was Ico, inb4 I didn't get ico because I don't understand the importance of hand holding with girls I don't know.

Anyway climbing up a monsters ass might not sound fun but then letting this music kick in just as you grab it makes it suddenly amazing.

The theme that plays in my head whenever I do anything from this day forth:
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 plays his backlog   Superbuu3 plays his backlog Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:36 pm

So I been playing Atelier Ayesha on and off, think the game is great.  Doubt i'll ever play another one as this seems to have the oldest characters and not be a game the fans of the series enjoy.

Splinter Cell Blacklist is possibly my favourite coop game this gen, its got a helluva lot of fun online modes and i generally don't touch them but sp vs mercs is just great.

Dragon's Crown is a grat throw back to classics and I'm more than happy to continually put time into teh game.

I finally got through my first playthrough of the cave the puzzle action is pretty fun, its a shame so many repeat sections are required to see all the endings.

Debating getting Ghost Recon future soldier.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 plays his backlog   Superbuu3 plays his backlog Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:46 pm

... Neo's going to keep calling me a weaboo...

EDIT: Also started Dante's Inferno because Baal recommended it saying it was a literary masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 plays his backlog   Superbuu3 plays his backlog Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:31 pm

Dante's Inferno is a mediocre God of War ripoff without any of the things that makes God of War good.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 plays his backlog   Superbuu3 plays his backlog Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:12 pm

I think i'm going to get a capture card.

I'll probably play through Metal Gear Revengeance when i do that and probably Atelier Escha/3D Dot Game Heroes overlapping.

Feel like playing mindless stuff so gonna play through the lego games in the meantime and alien breed.

Also considering a MGS 2>3>PW>4 playthrough.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 plays his backlog   Superbuu3 plays his backlog Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 6:57 pm

Alright got my capture i'll let you guys know when i'm uploading stuff.

I think i'm gonna do arkham origins first, you can see my backlog above thoug if you actually want a game in particular. Keep in mind its my first attempt at a lets play so I want to choose something that might be worth mentioning.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 plays his backlog   Superbuu3 plays his backlog Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 2:05 am

isnt origins broken? surely you have much better games to catch up on, like EDF.....
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 plays his backlog   Superbuu3 plays his backlog Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 2:25 am

He flirted with an Amazon employee to get it for a low price so he has to play it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 plays his backlog   Superbuu3 plays his backlog Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 3:33 am

testtubebaby wrote:
isnt origins broken? surely you have much better games to catch up on, like EDF.....
You and BD could have told us you were playing EDF instead of doing it in secret.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 plays his backlog   Superbuu3 plays his backlog Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 5:58 am

testtubebaby wrote:

Guess I'll find out, but its never gonna be as bad as something like ride to hell retribution.

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
testtubebaby wrote:
You and BD could have told us you were playing EDF instead of doing it in secret.

How far are you in Freedom Wars?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 plays his backlog   Superbuu3 plays his backlog Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 6:12 am

Not far because I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 plays his backlog   Superbuu3 plays his backlog Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 12:21 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
testtubebaby wrote:

i was just helping BD with some missions before we invited others, i asked Buu if he wanted to join in when he was on the other day but he must not have got the message... well either that or he just fucking ignored it, but sure if you're on line at night we usually have a couple of hours on it
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 plays his backlog   Superbuu3 plays his backlog Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 2:00 pm

testtubebaby wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
testtubebaby wrote:

i was just helping BD with some missions before we invited others, i asked Buu if he wanted to join in when he was on the other day but he must not have got the message... well either that or he just fucking ignored it, but sure if you're on line at night we usually have a couple of hours on it

Moose gets upset when you trophy whore without him.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 plays his backlog   Superbuu3 plays his backlog Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 5:50 pm

Actually F' Arkham Origins, MGRR will be my first lets play and possibly that Sherlock Holmes game because Sherlock Holmes.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 plays his backlog   Superbuu3 plays his backlog Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 10:43 pm

Thought i'd clear out some of the PS plus games:

Entwined - this is a crap version of flower would not recommend
Road Not Taken - what sees dull at first seems weirdly addictive and has some intersting interactions with NPCs well kinda, theres not all that much dialogue but i was suprised that the NPCs did anything as i thought this was a puzzle game.
Contrast - A weird platformer i assume is set in france with a noire style, you can become a shadow it sounds lot more fun then it is, its average at best but very very short.
Hardware: Rivals - a car combat game that makes me wish that twisted metal was on PS4, its not bad but its too simple and only has 4 maps so kicking peoples ass becomes a bit too easy.

Started playing Dust: An Elysian Tail I should've played this earlier its a lot of fun, Table top racing world tour is better then you'd think but not something i'd necessarily recommend I gave it a quick spin but found it fun enough to want to finish.

EDIT: Beat Nihilumbra it was a pretty decent puzzle game on the vita, I think I played too many puzzle games lately because it didn't really hold my interest even though at times the puzzles were well designed, I didn't bother doing void mode as the game just seemed too tough.

Escape plan was a fun game small puzzle rooms that at times were quite tricky I managed to 3 star all levels and find the collectables, but I didnt want to subject myself to the limited death run as that just sounds painful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3 plays his backlog   Superbuu3 plays his backlog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superbuu3 plays his backlog
Page 1 of 1