Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages. Empty
PostSubject: I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages.   I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:11 pm

I want to finish the post-game stuff on Infamous 2, then I have to finish Outland. After that there's BG&E HD, Alice 1 and 2, and I bought Braid today as well becaue it was only £2 on PS+. And I still haven't played Dead Nation or Super Stardust from the welcome back package.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages.   I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Alice 1 and 2 what are those?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages.   I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:15 pm

I bought Alice: Madness Returns and it comes with a code (if you buy new) to download the original Alice game for free.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages.   I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:27 am

The game looks tit and Neo said over on SUT that he thought it was pretty good so I'm gonna be picking it up too. CAN"T WAIT
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages.   I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:34 am

one of us; one of us; one of us
Did you get Alice for PS3? If so don't bother playing Alice 1 on it, I tried playing the PC rerelease with a controller and it was almost unplayable. Download it and play it with M&K like it was designed for.
Madness Returns plays much better with a controller though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages.   I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:40 am

Ellis wrote:
The game looks tit and Neo said over on SUT that he thought it was pretty good so I'm gonna be picking it up too. CAN"T WAIT
Everytime i think this is you slating a game and then the rest of the sentence is a compliment.

I really doubt i'm gonna play this. Mainly because I find alice in wonderland a trippy thing in general.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages.   I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:44 am

Since when were tits a bad thing? C'mon Buu.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages.   I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:46 am

This is a bad thing about pirating video games, you download so fucking many you don't know what you want to play and it eats at you and I even have some games I bought that I still haven't played and it pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages.   I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:50 am

Ellis wrote:
Since when were tits a bad thing? C'mon Buu.
Well in singular i dunno. That might scare me a bit or look unusual. I mean they belong in pairs. Thats why god made us with two hands.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages.   I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:18 am

Moose your topics sicken me.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages.   I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:26 am

If the controls suck I'll just skip it and go straight to Madness Returns.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages.   I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:43 am

If anyone doesn't have Braid yet it's worth £2.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages.   I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:58 am

Is it on offer for a couple of days?

I'll probably get it, how big is the file and is it a decent length game? I thought about getting it, but the visuals looked like they might annoy me.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages.   I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:00 am

It's pretty short though it's quite interesting to play given all the time mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages.   I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a backlog in my toilet for the first time in ages.
Page 1 of 1