Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going through the Ricky Gervais radio/podcast backlog

Go down 
+2
Kaede
A_Nonny_Moose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Going through the Ricky Gervais radio/podcast backlog Empty
PostSubject: Going through the Ricky Gervais radio/podcast backlog   Going through the Ricky Gervais radio/podcast backlog Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:28 pm

Since seeing that animated show I've been checking out the other stuff that Steve, Ricky and Karl have done. The "Guide To..." series was great. It's 10 episodes, about 50 minutes each. Hilarious stuff. Guide To... The Human Body was the best.

Now I'm listening to the old XFM shows, and they're pretty good too.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Going through the Ricky Gervais radio/podcast backlog   Going through the Ricky Gervais radio/podcast backlog Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:31 pm

Oh, and I put this here since we don't have a radio board or anything.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Going through the Ricky Gervais radio/podcast backlog   Going through the Ricky Gervais radio/podcast backlog Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:44 pm

Is it on iTunes? olol
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Going through the Ricky Gervais radio/podcast backlog   Going through the Ricky Gervais radio/podcast backlog Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:11 pm

No idea. Guide To probably is.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Going through the Ricky Gervais radio/podcast backlog   Going through the Ricky Gervais radio/podcast backlog Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:20 am

This is awesome. Ricky and Steve found out Karl's GCSE results for him since he never collected them. He only took history. Steve was trying to teach him about the Tudors, and the conversation went like this.

Steve: Karl, you'll do al right if you can at least finish this sentence. "Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded..."?
Karl: ...
Steve: Come on Karl. "Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded..."?
Karl: ...Did you know, that, the only king with a moustache... No, the only king without a moustache, is, the King of Hearts. On the playing cards...
Ricky: Play a record Karl.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Going through the Ricky Gervais radio/podcast backlog   Going through the Ricky Gervais radio/podcast backlog Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:04 pm

OH GOD I'M DYING.

Steve: This will scare you Karl. You've heard about Jurassic Park?
Karl: Yeah.
Steve: You know what went wrong there. Well it says here that scientists are planning to clone mammoths for a theme park.
Steve: ...Look at his face, look at that. He looks like a dog caught in the headlights of a car.
Ricky: I love Karl. I love him.
Steve: He sprang to attention there.
Ricky: Karl, is that the best news you could have?
Karl: ...Man-moths?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Going through the Ricky Gervais radio/podcast backlog   Going through the Ricky Gervais radio/podcast backlog Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:36 am

Oh man, this XFM show is the funniest thing I've heard in ages.