Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?

Go down 
+10
BlackChaosDragon
Kaio
Superbuu3
Korin
Skip
Talking Sock
Neo
Little_Zhurong
Baal
A_Nonny_Moose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Ugh it was one long stupid movie man i cant believe i just sat there for 3 friken hours watching that eh 1 of 3 done i guess.
but shouldn't this be in the RPG section?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:35 pm

What's hilarious are some of these cheap enemy cards in RECOM. Even though I got it way back at Twilight Town, I'm a bit bummed out that I only bothered to build a proper deck revolving around the Roxas card near the very end of my Proud playthrough. It could have saved me a whole lot of trouble in the Larxene fight, which was a pain even with some of the sleight spamming I was able to pull off with my so-so cards I had at the time.

Having a deck comprised of the most optimal setups for the three hit combo(strike, thrust, and finisher) powered up by Roxas' card which doubles their attack makes for some powerful stuff.

Blackchaosdragon wrote:
Ugh it was one long stupid movie man i cant believe i just sat there for 3 friken hours watching that eh 1 of 3 done i guess.
but shouldn't this be in the RPG section?
Considering it's more of an action adventure with some RPG elements, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:29 am

Unlocked Guard half way through Atlantica, no problem guys.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:18 am

Some of the FM enemies are without a doubt the most annoying pieces of shit in video games. Half of them can turn invisible, stunlock you or are immune to conventional damage and require special non-combat methods to defeat.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:39 am

Yeah, they're pretty lame. Although, most of them do become manageable later on and it's their spawn rate that really becomes your worst enemy(especially with the Stealth Soldiers which take forever to appear compared to all the others). It really sucks how you're required to farm a bunch of synthesizing materials from them to complete the synth list now, making Ultima Weapon more annoying to get for completionists.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Ugh, seems like the game crashed in a loading screen. Goddammit Square.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:37 pm

Is this a glitch? The moment the Maleficent fight started, I jumped onto her platform and could just beat the shit out of her until she died. Fight took 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:06 pm

Dunno, sounds like one. Although, you are playing beginner mode, so maybe she just sucks really, really hard on that. Aside from not moving around and putting up her shield, did she do absolutely nothing else too?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:13 pm

She used her staff, but she couldn't kick me off the platform, because it was shielded.

Just finished the game BTW. My strength was absurd, but my health bar didn't start increasing till like lvl 45 lol.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:56 am

That fight might be glitched, the only thing that stopped me from doing what you did was her summoning two of those shield heartless on her platform after every second combo.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:23 am

Re:CoM looks a lot worse than FMHD did, it's a shame. I hope neither KH2 or BBS gets a half-assed upscale like this for 2.5.

I take that back, thankfully it was just the opening cutscene.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:45 pm

Shame. I spent hours without any issues on my Proud playthrough, now I'm finally running into that stuff I kept seeing people complain about while I'm doing my speedster run. At one point in Monstro, the game temporarily froze for a few seconds since I assume it was struggling to load a room or something, then when I get into the second Maleficent fight, that damn audio bug happens where it gets all static and I have to quit and restart the game.

Also, the thing where she let me beat the crap out of her in the first fight happened too. I think when you don't bother trying to take out her platform's shield and just jump on it and focus on her, since for some reason the fight starts off with it being so low that you don't need to bring it down yourself, you can just keep attacking till the fight ends and she won't bother moving around.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:11 pm

It'd be a great discovery if that fight wasn't so damn easy anyway.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:31 am

Word is Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix was just confirmed at that D23 Expo thingy. Two games and cutscenes again. KH2FM+, BBSFM, and RE:Coded(like 1.5's credits blatantly previewed).
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:38 am

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:43 am

I'm pretty hyped about this.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:45 pm

Alright so if i buy this 1.5 and 2.5 I'll have KH1, 2, CoM and BBS and scenes coded and 358/2 days, so what games would i not know the story from?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Kingdom Hearts 3D. That one leads directly into KH3.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Don't worry, DDD will probably be made into cutscenes as a pre-order bonus for KHIII.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Just watch KH3D Cutscenes on youtube
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:14 am

Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:56 am

KH3 looks gorgeous, I hope it's 60fps.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:38 am

Kaio wrote:
Kingdom Hearts 3D. That one leads directly into KH3.
Ah ok thats cool, hopefully we hear something on that before KH3 comes out.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:53 am

Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:00 am

It'll be nice to view those additional FM+ scenes without awkward silences anymore. Also, DDD teasing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next