Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know what pisses me off the most about Kingdom Hearts than anything else? (BBS Spoilers)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

You know what pisses me off the most about Kingdom Hearts than anything else? (BBS Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: You know what pisses me off the most about Kingdom Hearts than anything else? (BBS Spoilers)   You know what pisses me off the most about Kingdom Hearts than anything else? (BBS Spoilers) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:58 am

How the fucking fanbase (No, I'm not going to Yaoi Fangirls with this) tries to justify the bullshit story by saying, "Well you can find the info for it online that Nomura released with Final Mix+ or look at the Ultimanium", yeah, I could. Except, I shouldn't HAVE to read something online to fill in the plotholes, the game should do that on its own, I shouldn't need a fucking new version of the game to explain more plotholes BECAUSE THE FIRST GAME SHOULD'VE DONE THAT ON ITS OWN! A GAME DOES NOT HAVE GOOD STORYTELLING IF I NEED TO GET OTHER THINGS TO FILL IN WHAT SHOULD ALREADY BE EXPLAINED.

It gets worse with BBS when they finally explain the plotholes and Nomura seems like he's going somewhere AND THEN VANITAS IS VEN, THIS SUPER KEYBLADE OF DEATH CALLED THE X-BLADE SHOWS UP AND THEN TURNS INTO A NUKE, WHY TERRA CAN ANIMATE ARMOR AND WHY IN THE HELL XEHANORT'S HEART SUDDENLY POSSESSES TERRA'S BODY DESPITE THAT TERRA'S HEART IS STILL IN THERE!

And I don't care if it's gonna be explained in the Ultmanium or whatever the fuck it's called, it's still not good storytelling if I have to read a guide for something the game should've explained GOD DAMMIT!
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

You know what pisses me off the most about Kingdom Hearts than anything else? (BBS Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know what pisses me off the most about Kingdom Hearts than anything else? (BBS Spoilers)   You know what pisses me off the most about Kingdom Hearts than anything else? (BBS Spoilers) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:44 am

They're actually lying, the FM+ booklet doesn't fill plotholes or anything, it just provides extra information you didn't need to know. Even though some are major info, those ones are still explained in BBS and stuff. Those idiots don't know what they're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: You know what pisses me off the most about Kingdom Hearts than anything else? (BBS Spoilers)   You know what pisses me off the most about Kingdom Hearts than anything else? (BBS Spoilers) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:57 pm

The Joker wrote:
He may look like an idiot and sound like an idiot, but don't let him fool you; he really is an idiot

Place that on a larger scale for the fanbase.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: You know what pisses me off the most about Kingdom Hearts than anything else? (BBS Spoilers)   You know what pisses me off the most about Kingdom Hearts than anything else? (BBS Spoilers) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:11 pm

That can be said for any fanbase though.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: You know what pisses me off the most about Kingdom Hearts than anything else? (BBS Spoilers)   You know what pisses me off the most about Kingdom Hearts than anything else? (BBS Spoilers) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:44 am

True. Any fanbase will have their own retarded quirks.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what pisses me off the most about Kingdom Hearts than anything else? (BBS Spoilers)   You know what pisses me off the most about Kingdom Hearts than anything else? (BBS Spoilers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know what pisses me off the most about Kingdom Hearts than anything else? (BBS Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1