Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?

Go down 
+10
BlackChaosDragon
Kaio
Superbuu3
Korin
Skip
Talking Sock
Neo
Little_Zhurong
Baal
A_Nonny_Moose
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Empty
PostSubject: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:53 pm

I like Kingdom Hearts, yes.
Back to top Go down
Little_Zhurong
First Mate
Little_Zhurong

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:43 pm

The show was cool, if a little confusing at times Smile
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Little_Zhurong wrote:
What?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Neo wrote:
Little_Zhurong wrote:
What?

You know, that one show with all the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:28 pm

The novels are better.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:19 pm

I loved Kingdom Hearts telenovellas.
Back to top Go down
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:20 pm

Is it out now?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Out in japan, but not here till september.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:55 pm

damn cause I saw on video game website
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:07 pm

I lost to Squall on Proud, I feel ashamed as I know I beat him as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:35 pm

Maybe your set up with the dream weapons/time of day you "set out on your journey" was different back then. 'Sides, Proud is actually harder than the original Expert mode I believe, so there's that too. Things went smoothly on Proud for me, though. My set up was +Shield/-Sword and Night.

Picking night time to start the journey on made earning levels a tiny bit slower at the beginning, but it all became worth it in the long run. It's funny how much Leaf Bracer, which wasn't in the original, helps later on too. It made so many fights that were originally painful so piss easy. Hell, my level was in the 50s when I took on three of the optional bosses and whooped them. Leaf Bracer + Second Chance + MP Rage is glorious! I think I'll need to grind a bit more for Xemnas and Sephiroth, though. Only need two or three levels for that second MP Rage.

Edit: Oh, wait. I was wrong. I don't even have one MP Rage. They come at very late levels with my dream setup. Guess I kicked more ass than I thought. Alsio just beat Sephy(and got the other new keyblade as well as that new FM cutscene afterwards where he and Cloud face off DBZ style before Advent Children was around to do that stupid nonsense first) and Xemnas. Woohoo.

Last edited by SOK on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:01 pm

I ended up doing it again and beating him because it annoyed me, I decided to not be a pussy and go Rod/Sword though. Ripple Drive is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:11 pm

Rod/Sword ain't manly. That one gives you some cereal magic power down the road. Choose the sword, give up the shield. That's the shit us oldies did back in the day. While choosing Morning on top of it because balls.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Anyone with a penis would obviously use a rod.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:23 pm

But it has a Mickey Mouse head-shaped dildo at the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:20 am

Welp, whoever designed the time attack mode for Hades Cup can go to hell. I defeated the Rock Titan yet it still made me lose just because the timer was still going during that death slow-mo thingy. No big deal, since it wasn't actually difficult getting there using Diamond Dust and all, but it was a bit of a waste of time. fortunately I beat it again shortly afterwards with a lot more minutes to spare this time.

Neo, you'll probably be really OP once you get DD. Considering you picked rod, that gives you extra magic. And magic damage is based on MP. With a couple of good equipment plus your natural magic-based setup and Diamond Dust, you could sweep matches so much. Hell, I'm sweeping now even without the boost.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 7:07 am

I probably won't be at that point for a while, I haven't played since I beat Armor 2.0 (whatever it's called) the other day and I'm currently juggling a book, Etrian Odyssey 4 and reading One Piece. Good to know though.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:28 pm

Playing on easy and leaving at dawn is so much fun!

Also lol at the awful lip synch and lack of voices in FM scenes.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:41 pm

I was wondering about that, isn't FM supposed to have English VA or was that only for 2?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:18 pm

Both of the original final Mix games on ps2 used the English voices, but left the new cutscenes unvoiced(excluding those bits before and after the Xemnas fight in the first one which just reused previously recorded lines from other scenes).

It's a real shame that they didn't bother recording lines for FM's scenes this time, especially since it's not like they needed HJO, so they wouldn't have had to deal inconsistencies like his broken voice getting in the way. They probably didn't bother since there was so little to be done that it wasn't worth the trouble I guess.

Hopefully KH2FM+'s new scenes won't be left silent again as well, as they already had the Japanese voices done for them in Theater Mode, and there's no doubt they'll utilize them for the HD re-release in Japan. Hell, we actually already have a headstart since a few of them were dubbed in English in Days, so it's only fair that we'll get the proper treatment too.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:15 pm

I dont really like the disney side of Kingdom hearts but i got the LE of this today
just for 365/2 days i'll probably try the other ones too but yeah 365 is my fav one so far.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:57 pm

Ew.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:48 pm

Hnnng.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:13 pm

I have 9 MP at level 31, this is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next