Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic

Go down 
+10
brandon
Rman
Kaede
Rosalyn_86
Baal
testtubebaby
Neo
DarkAkatosh
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:59 pm

Yup. It has to download the install file, which is 17GB, and then install the game from that file, which is another 17GB, then delete the install file.
Back to top Go down
Rosalyn_86
First Mate
Rosalyn_86

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Eh, how crappy. Thanks for the info though! Getting rid of Jak & Daxter 2 did just the trick. Guess I'll try Malicious whilst waiting.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Do you have to play games like crazy to get the most out of Plus, or is it worth it anyway?
Back to top Go down
Rosalyn_86
First Mate
Rosalyn_86

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:30 pm

Worth it for Europeans.

Enjoyed Hitman so far, seems like a good game. Malicious was pants though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:33 pm

I probably only play about half of the games properly but it's still worth it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Uh some games I don't touch i.e. Mass Effect 3 despite downloading it, I mean you can rush through some games quite easily, but i do have quite a few of them I have yet to play mind its great for games to play when you're in the mood.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rosalyn_86
First Mate
Rosalyn_86

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:32 pm

ICO/SOTC & Demon's Souls for June. First time I had all the games, but those are really great ones they're offering. Hopefully the Vita selection will be better next month. Having two shooters seemed a bit 'meh.'

http://www.shopto.net/news/42698/ICO-Shadow-of-the-Colossus-HD-and-Demon-Souls-come-to-PS-Plus-in-June/?utm_source=ShopToNews&utm_medium=facebook
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:51 pm

Next month should be interesting. As well as the 3 game monthly cycle, it should be the end of the first 3 game annual cycle as well. So there could be 6 new games on the service.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:55 pm

... my backlog just got huge lol. Great games though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Interesting. The next PS3 update is happening on May 29th. Presumably so to break up the update a bit since the 3 yearly titles should also be changing in June. I expect they'll be revealed at E3, or there will be some other surprise.

The Vita update has been pushed forward to the beginning of June too, rather than happening in the middl/end of the month. I suspected they would bring it into line with the PS3's upate over time. I guess it will always be at the start of the month from now on.

Not a good Vita month for me, but I've still got VLR and MGS3 to finish on that. Kingdoms of Amalur should be nice to try out.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:43 pm

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/05/15/future-eu-playstation-plus-free-games-teased-possibilities-include-assassins-creed-3-uncharted-3-xcom-enemy-unknown/

i think this belongs here, apparently chris said we're definately getting either AC3 or U3 but didnt say which one, also if the rumours of 48GB for U3 are to be believed then id say it will be AC3 that we get

this is the quote im referencing...
Getting into more specifics, another commenter asked if there was a chance that either Assassin’s Creed III or Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception would be on the Instant Game Collection within the next couple of months. Chris replied by saying, “Quite possibly, I know one of them will for certain, but I can’t say which.”
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:52 pm

AC3 would be great.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:35 pm

have u played it? i bought it on release but didnt like the story, i'd still prefer it over U3 as ive already got that & i didnt plat AC3
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:44 pm

I haven't played it yet, I'm waiting for the inevitable GotY edition.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:33 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I haven't played it yet, I'm waiting for the inevitable GotY edition.
I did the same. No chance do i want uncharted 3 just because a digital file that size is plain stupid.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Oh god damn it my system locked up while installing Kingdoms of Amalur.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:11 pm

mine froze on 95% D/L for demon souls... gonna finish it in a bit but probably gonna be corrupt
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:44 pm

After trying Demon's Souls and Amalur for a bit each, Amalur is more to my liking.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:59 pm

how many times did you die on demon souls?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:46 pm

Only that one time you're supposed to die. Or I assume I was supposed to die there. Only played it for an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:11 pm

its frustrating with the way the game is played, no checkpoints on the levels, if you die its backto the start & you lose all the souls you got up to that point. you can regain them but you have to get back to where you were without dying again
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:03 am

I like the art style of Amalur more than Demon's Souls too. I can't think what to compare it to but I'm sure there are other games like it. I like that very broad, bold, colourful look.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:59 pm

The rumour mill is saying that in the coming months we'll be getting Battlefield 3, DmC, and Spec Ops.
Back to top Go down
Rman
Deck Hand
Rman

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:40 am

wat?? That would be a pretty great deal. PS+ really kicks xbox live's ass with all the AAA quality freebies.

US just got the cave and infamous 2.
Back to top Go down
Rosalyn_86
First Mate
Rosalyn_86

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:47 am

You hear a lot of good things about Spec Ops. Curious to give that a go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next