Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic

Go down 
+10
brandon
Rman
Kaede
Rosalyn_86
Baal
testtubebaby
Neo
DarkAkatosh
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Empty
PostSubject: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Buu had this idea to have a topic keeping up with the instant games collection, so I threw together a list and it will be kept up to date for as long as I can be bothered. This is only for the EU at the moment. If someone wants to do a US one I'll definitely include it, or maybe I'll do it if I ever get exceptionally bored.

Also worth noting, this includes all games given to PS+ members at no extra cost, not just the Instant Games Colletion. The EU Instant Games Collection is a rotation of 10 games, but sometimes they'll throw in a bonus, such as Rock of Ages or Retro/Grade. As of around the end of 2013 the EU PS3 IGC is now a rotation of 7 games. From July 2014 this will be a rotation of 6 games.

Vita stuff will go below the PS3 stuff in another post.

Any suggestions for how to make the list look better or any other info worth including are welcome. If any current info is missing, like dates, it's because I don't know it yet.

Current PS3 EU PS+ Instant Games Collection:

Lone Survivor (Cross-Buy) (available until July 2nd 2014)
NBA 2K14 (available until July 2nd 2014)
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Cross-buy) (available until July 2nd 2014)
Puppeteer (available until July 2nd 2014)
Uncharted 3 Drake’s Deception (Single Player) (available until July 2nd 2014)

Upcoming PS3 EU PS+ Instant Games Collection Updates:

n/a

Past PS3 EU PS+ Instant Games Collection Updates:

Spoiler:

Last edited by A_Nonny_Moose on Thu May 22, 2014 7:40 pm; edited 70 times in total
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Current PS Vita EU PS+ Instant Games Collection:

Dragon's Crown (available until July 2nd 2014)
Surge Deluxe (available until July 2nd 2014)
Lone Survivor (Cross-buy)
Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate (Cross-buy)
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Cross-buy)

Upcoming PS Vita EU PS+ Instant Games Collection Updates:

n/a

Past PS Vita EU PS+ Instant Games Collection Updates:

Spoiler:

Last edited by A_Nonny_Moose on Thu May 22, 2014 7:43 pm; edited 45 times in total
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:17 pm

Current PS4 EU PS+ Instant Games Collection:

Trine 2: The Complete Story
Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate (Cross-buy) (available until July 2nd 2014)

Upcoming PS4 EU PS+ Instant Games Collection Updates:

n/a

Past PS4 EU PS+ Instant Games Collection Updates:

Spoiler:

Last edited by A_Nonny_Moose on Thu May 22, 2014 7:44 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Crysis 2 will be up next month
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:05 pm

Along with R&C: All 4 One and Cubixx HD.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:27 pm

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/11/13/playstation-plus-for-ps-vita-launch-details-confirmed/

Plus for Vita, including 3 games I've already played. Yay! Although I could do with a digital version of Uncharted I suppose. 4 Vita games is more Vita games than I was expecting, but I was also expecting some PSP and PS1 titles.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:37 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

That is awesome. I really wanted to play uncharted and gravity Rush. Shit this is freaking mental. Also really wanted tales from space, if we get modnation racers for under a fiver that is a another definite buy. Bought motorstorm RC last week but i got that for 3.19 so i can't complain.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Updated. Arkham City, Vanquish, LIMBO, Big Sky Infinity and Knytt Underground for PS3 next month. Mortal Kombat, Big Sky Infinity and Knytt Underground for Vita next month. Apart from Big Sky and Knytt, I've already played or already own all of these. Nice range of content though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:21 pm

This is a great topic.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Pretty sure that's all correct now. Lego Batman PSP was briefly available to all of Europe by mistake, managed to get it in time.
Back to top Go down
DarkAkatosh
Deck Hand
DarkAkatosh

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:41 am

Pinball Arcade on Vita is a mega mess of bugs and glitches. Unless you guys are getting the ps3 version as well I recommend the ole queue and rot in the download list ordeal. Like I've done with a lot of the IGC games on the American end...
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:41 pm

I don'y want to mess up moose's formatting as it looks so nice:

Leaving the Plus Service in February:
6th February: BioShock 2
6th February: Ratchet and Clank All 4 One
6th February: Cubixx HD
13th February: Jet Set Radio
20th February: Pinball Arcade

Entering the Plus Service in February:
6th February: Sleeping Dogs
6th February: Quantum Conundrum
6th February: F1 Race Stars
13th February: WipEout 2048
20th February: Lumines Electronic Symphony

I'm super happy, I was just about to buy Sleeping Dogs and I wanted 4 out of those 5 games.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:57 pm

Sleeping Dogs is definitely worth a shot, Quantum Conundrum is a decent effort from the people originally behind Portal but it doesn't quite match up.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:05 pm

I'll do this when I get back from work. Sleeping Dogs on Plus is awesome.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:08 pm

wow never thought sleeping dogs would be on plus!! definately gonna be downloaded, just hope its not too big
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:09 pm

All the Sleeping Dogs DLC is slightly discounted too.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/02/05/ps-vita-sale-starts-this-week/

According to the comments none of the titles on sale are going to be in the March Vita update, so that narrows it down a little bit. Stuff like Unit 13, Escape Plan, Modnation, Little Deviants etc seem likely Plus titles, but they won't be for March at least.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:40 pm

Quantum conundrum is crap. I'll probably give it enough of a chance to just complete it as it seems short. But yeah real crap.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:56 pm

HOLY SHIT.

Mass Effect 3, Dead or Alive 5, Joe Danger 2 for PS3. Puddle and MGS HD for Vita. Also some appropriate DLC discounts.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:20 pm

Fuck Europe
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:23 pm

Fuck America and their 3DS release dates.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:36 pm

I mean it's fair since you guys pay a metric shitload more for your consoles and games than the US and Japan, I just wish we had a line-up half as good as that.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:37 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
HOLY SHIT.

Mass Effect 3, Dead or Alive 5, Joe Danger 2 for PS3. Puddle and MGS HD for Vita. Also some appropriate DLC discounts.

Oh my god MGS vita :O, shit i'm like so happy.

Fuck i already oen jo danger 2 and DOA 5 although i'm fine with that.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:41 pm

Baal wrote:
I mean it's fair since you guys pay a metric shitload more for your consoles and games than the US and Japan, I just wish we had a line-up half as good as that.
UK retail prices are pretty much in line with the US actually, for PS3 games anyway. It's the digital prices that are mental. There's often a 50% mark up for the digital version (£60/$90) for no reason at all. Vita games are more expensive too, even at retail.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:05 pm

Baal wrote:

The real problem was when they decided to make the pound 1000 pennies, they really should've thought that one through.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:13 pm

1000 pennies buu?? really?? where in england do you live cus im movin there too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next