Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic

Go down 
+10
brandon
Rman
Kaede
Rosalyn_86
Baal
testtubebaby
Neo
DarkAkatosh
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:35 pm

EDF is great.

Plus is a lot better plus this month then i expected. Dust looks amazing, Pix the Cat is pacman. Gonna play Rainbow moon in a sec but looks fun. Spelunky is a great game (the only difference i noticed between ps3 and ps4 off the top of my head was shadows were more noticeable).
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 5:11 pm

This is the list but i don't know if this is the US list or EU.

Binding of Isaac
Escape Plan
SteamWorld Dig
Frozen Synapse
Luftrausers
Hungry Horde

I did actually want to buy both steamworld Dig and Escape Plan so not too bad.  Binding of Isaac is supposed to be good as is Frozen Synapse.  I don't know anything about the other two.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:31 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:

Binding of Isaac
Escape Plan
SteamWorld Dig
Frozen Synapse
Luftrausers
Hungry Horde

I did actually want to buy both steamworld Dig and Escape Plan so not too bad.  Binding of Isaac is supposed to be good as is Frozen Synapse.  I don't know anything about the other two.

ye we got this this month, i think they knew it was a shit month with no AAA title so they have announced PS4's December & January line up, they are Injustice in december & inFAMOUS first light in January
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:24 pm

I think the extra PS4 announcements were because of the monumental fuck up with Drive Club.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 11:22 pm

testtubebaby wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

Binding of Isaac
Escape Plan
SteamWorld Dig
Frozen Synapse
Luftrausers
Hungry Horde

ye we got this this month, i think they knew it was a shit month with no AAA title so they have announced PS4's December & January line up, they are Injustice in december & inFAMOUS first light in January

I think that makes up for it completely TBH. I wasn't expecting anything big on PS4 anytime soon and i actaully want to play both of those.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:40 pm

If you're trying to play Frozen Synapse don't download the patch.

http://double11.co.uk/frozen-synapse-prime-ps3-boot-crash-workaround/

Happened to me and I can't be bothered to delete and redownload it. I'll just delete it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 2:20 am

Binding of isaac is weird and addictive i don't understand what the fuck is going on. Azazel seems to be the best character though.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Entering PS Plus:
3rd December: Injustice: Gods Among Us – Ultimate Edition (PS4)
3rd December: Secret Ponchos (PS4)
3rd December: Hitman Trilogy HD (PS3)
3rd December: Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut (PS3)
3rd December: Final Horizon (PS Vita)
3rd December: Titan Attacks (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:53 am

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/12/30/playstation-plus-january-2015-games-revealed

PS4: Infamous first light, the swapper (might be cross buy)
PS3: Prototype 2, Ducktales remastered
Vita: Duke Nukem 3d Megaton Edition, Whoa Dave!

I dunno if thats america only they don't cite a source.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:35 am

It was nice to buy a PS4 and instantly have stuff like Resogun, Dust, Strider, Contrast, Injustice, etc. PS+ is so cool.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:41 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
I dunno if thats america only they don't cite a source.

we get the same now every month
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 7:22 pm

I'd hate to be a vita exclusive owner with plus, the games are getting worse every month, woah dave look fuckin shit at best & duke nukem looks like an old mega drive game. I love retro but this is taking the piss
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 9:10 pm

testtubebaby wrote:
I'd hate to be a vita exclusive owner with plus, the games are getting worse every month, woah dave look fuckin shit at best & duke nukem looks like an old mega drive game. I love retro but this is taking the piss

I do agree, but on the other hand the vita gets absolutely amazing sales, and plus in general if we cover everything from the beginning has given me more games then i've been able to finish and most of the stuff was relatively new to.

The playtime i'll put in Freedom Wars and Soul Sacrifice Delta is more then i'll put into any game this gen i think.  That actually says a lot about SSD considering I put a crap load of time into the first game.

On another note was really impressed at NFS Most wanted and how it runs on the Vita never thought we'd get a game that genuinely felt like a PS3 game on the go. Weirdly i've enjoyed the game more on vita then i did on ps3, just because i was impressed with how well it performed.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 9:29 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
testtubebaby wrote:

I do agree, but on the other hand the vita gets absolutely amazing sales...

Tell me about it. I've spent a small fortune on Vita games this year, most of which I haven't even played yet. Speaking of which, DanganRonpa 2 for a tenner...? Oh, go on then...
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:41 pm

Entering PS Plus:
4th February: Apotheon (PS4)
4th February: Transistor (PS4)
4th February: Thief (PS3)
4th February: Yakuza 4 (PS3)
4th February: Rogue Legacy (PS4, PS3, PS Vita Cross Buy)
4th February: Kick and Fennick (PS Vita)

kinda knew thief was coming as its on the "whats new" tab on ps3 xmb. Anyone not familiar with the yakuza series is in for a treat as yakuza 4 is great
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:43 pm

Might finally give Yakuza a try now.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 5:08 pm

Yakuza 4 is a great entry to the series for casuals like moose, seriously play on hard first playthrough the games gets boring as fuck on normal difficulty, with enemies not attacking and just asking you to punch them in the face, with no reason or openings to use the better moves.

Been wanting to play both rogue Legacy and Transistor so this is great.  Apotheon looks interesting.  Even if thief is shit i'm still curious to try it out, just because it should be a stealth game.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 1:29 am

Transistor is very good.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 3:20 pm

4th March: Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty
4th March: Valiant Hearts
4th March: Papo and Yo
4th March: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments
4th March: OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood (PS4/PS Vita)
4th March: CounterSpy (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)

I like this month I wanted to play all of these already own papa and yo
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 11:16 pm

Valiant Hearts looks good, the rest though are "meh" as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:17 am

oddworld is cross buy when they release it on ps3 & vita, i already bought it on ps4 though
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 5:05 pm

some of these look really intersting:

Entering PS Plus:
8th April: Tower of Guns (PS4/PS3)
8th April: Never Alone (PS4)
8th April: Dishonored (PS3)
8th April: Aaru’s Awakening (PS4/PS3)
8th April: Killzone Mercenary (PS Vita)
8th April: MonsterBag (PS Vita)

I need to update this thread as moose is so damn slack.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:23 pm

dishonoured was a bag of shit but i heard good things about killzone on the vita
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:47 pm

What didn't you like about Dishonored?
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:33 pm

Dishonored was great on 360 so should be near-identical on PS3, and Killzone on Vita is a nice treat as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic   The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The EU Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Topic
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next