Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yakuza 5 details finally released

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Yakuza 5 details finally released Empty
PostSubject: Yakuza 5 details finally released   Yakuza 5 details finally released Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:01 pm

It will boast a new engine.
5 cities, 5 playable characters and a playable Haruka:

A Japanese December release, opefully we get it in our usual slot next year:
Quote :
Kazuma Kiryu was already confirmed for main character duties in Yakuza 5. This week's Famitsu reveals the four other main characters: Taiga Saejima, Shun Akiyama, Haruka and Tatsuo Shinada.

Saejima, Akiyama and Haruka should be familiar to Yakuza fans. Yes, the magazine confirms Haruka as a main character, and this does mean she'll be playable. What will happen to her in battle is being kept a secret for now.

The newcomer in the bunch, Shinda, is a former baseball player. He was given a life ban from the game for gambling, but it seems that he may have been innocent. He's currently struggling with debt.

The story will connect directly with Yakuza 4 (Yakuza Of the End was a spinoff). Kiryu (shown in the magazine wearing some slick black threads) is in Fukuoka, where he's become a taxi driver. Saejima is serving a three year prison sentence, when he hears that Akiyama has come to Osaka on business. Haruka has also come to Osaka, having left Okinawa to pursue her dream of becoming an idol. She lives on her own and practices singing and dancing , but it turns out the talent agency she's with has other plans.

An interview in Famitsu reveals that the game has had double the development time of past Yakuza games, and is being developed as something that can be considered a "New Yakuza." The game will have a script/scenario with the greatest scale and dynamism yet seen in the series. Adventure will switch to battle and back seamlessly. The controls have been improved dramatically.

Development on this new Yakuza is at 70%. A PS3 release is planned for December.
http://andriasang.com/con13w/yakuza5_detailed/
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 details finally released   Yakuza 5 details finally released Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:45 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
5 playable characters

Kazuma Kiryu
Taiga Saejima
Shun Akiyama
Haruka
Tatsuo Shinada

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 details finally released   Yakuza 5 details finally released Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Yeah i was disappointed by his removal to. Honestly i would've preferred taiga to be taken out. Assuming Haruka can fight, a similar style to Tanimura would make the most sense seeing as that style was the style of the only female you could fight in the whole series.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 details finally released   Yakuza 5 details finally released Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:21 pm

I want this as a heat action for Haruka:

Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 details finally released   Yakuza 5 details finally released Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:50 pm

omg dude.......
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 details finally released   Yakuza 5 details finally released Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:50 am

I really hope playing Haruka means doing some fighting, rather than a part where you're just weak as fuck and can't do anything. Or a chase part. I hate those.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 details finally released   Yakuza 5 details finally released Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Kaede wrote:
I really hope playing Haruka means doing some fighting, rather than a part where you're just weak as fuck and can't do anything. Or a chase part. I hate those.
I hope Haruka uses a chainball to take on hordes of muggers, I heard that kind of thing happens in Japan, I mean we still want realism right? Flipkicks should be the basis for heat moves.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 details finally released   Yakuza 5 details finally released Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 details finally released   Yakuza 5 details finally released Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 details finally released   Yakuza 5 details finally released Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:15 am

...Well, This is what I get for not checking EVERY thread of the game board. I'm behind on the playable Haruka hype. Hopefully, She'll atleast be as awesome as... I dunno, Carrie Fernandez or something. Then again, Carrie's a mage who can shoot fuck you orbs that home in at whatever walks bowlegged or rides a motorcycle or whatever...

Somehow, I get the feeling that if Haruka can actually fight, She'd most likely be a "fluke" type of character. Meaning that she'd hap-hazardly dodge shit and cause the enemy to accidently fuck himself up by falling face first into a guardrail or something. ...Then again, Kazuma might've taught her how to fight or something. Though if that's the cause, I'd hope that she isn't just a Kazuma Klone... er, Clone. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 details finally released   Yakuza 5 details finally released Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 details finally released   Yakuza 5 details finally released Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:25 am

Dance Dance Haruka...

Sure, Why not? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 details finally released   Yakuza 5 details finally released Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:51 am

15 year olds should be cute.......... not, well, you all know me so, ya...........
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 details finally released   Yakuza 5 details finally released Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:08 am

Affectionate Embrace wrote:
15 year olds should be cute.......... not, well, you all know me so, ya...........
i should fucking shoot myself for this
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 details finally released   Yakuza 5 details finally released Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:05 am

haha i forgot about that post

restaurant food does more than heal now, not sure what though

leveling system combines both four and the previous ones

enemies can run away from battle and/or call for back up

red heat meter is seperate from regular heat meter and builds up by using regular heat moves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 details finally released   Yakuza 5 details finally released Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yakuza 5 details finally released
Page 1 of 1