Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea

Go down 
+4
SimianWonder
????
Skip
Baal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea Empty
PostSubject: The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea   The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:13 am

So I bought a 3DS recently because I needed to replace my DS Lite and why note just upgrade while I'm at it despite the fact a DS Lite would've costed me significantly less money. I mean seriously, why would anyone realistically buy a 3DS right now, when the DS Lite is cheap and has a lot of games on it and almost everyone has one? ...Ummm, the 3D is actually bearable on Resident Evil Revelations? I don't know, I wanted to replace my DS and did so because the 3DS started doing better over here and Nintendo won't be getting rid of it anytime soon due to that. So while I'm sort of passive aggressively regretting my decisions let's look at what games for the 3DS are coming out that I might (Probably won't) buy! I already own OOT 3D so I won't bother adding that.

SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV: 3D EDITION

The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea Pack-art

Why would I buy this? Because playing Street Fighter is fun and it being on the go is a nice little premise... although, I'd imagine it being in 3D is going to be kind of annoying so gonna turn that off... and standing Sonic Booms.

Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D

The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea KXcf3

Hey, dinosaur fighting is always fun... I guess.

Star Fox 64 3D

The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea 466c3c8334d23bfe581bebde95088673

I liked Star Fox when I was a kid?

Kid Icarus Uprising

The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea 681-OQVlN.St.55

Kid Icarus is a pretty fresh idea now and the trailers made it look fun!

Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D

Mercenaries is a lot of fucking fun, okay?

Resident Evil Revelations

The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea Hni_0078_jpg

Okay, I actually played the demo of this game and it's a lot of fucking fun. It's a return to old style RE with great graphics, the 3D is actually good for once, and it's nice to have a game with Jill as the main character for once in a lifetime... oh and her ass is great.

Dead or Alive Dimensions

The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea Dead-or-alive-dimensions_2

...Did you hear Ridley has a stage?

So yeah, if anyone feels like bringing some other games to my attention that I may have forgotten then go ahead, but for right now this is just sort of acting as a replacement DS while waiting for interesting new 3DS games to come out.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea   The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:03 am

I never actually played any Kid Icarus games, but I remember he was on that awful Captain N show.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea   The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:17 am

By Kid Icarus games, you mean 2 (well 3, but you know what I am saying)

I got Kid Icarus Uprising and I'll tell you that it's a damn good game, just wish I had the circle pad pro. Pressing L to fire and aim with the touch-screen is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea   The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Ocarina of Time 3D is still a great game and the 3d is used very well. MGS3 is meant to be amazing in terms of the 3d visuals, but I'd guess you probably already won that in one form or another?

If all that fails, there's always Mario Kart and that's still as crazily addictive as ever.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea   The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:37 pm

I've been hearing good things about DOA dimensions and how its a game on its own, has a bunch of content and is not just a straight port. Both RE games look so fun, and as for mgs, snake eaters my favorite game.

I personally wouldn't get OoT or Star fox since I own them on the wii virtual console and have played them to death.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea   The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Mr. Baal wrote:
Jill as the main character for once in a lifetime... oh and her ass is great.
that is fantastic
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea   The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:00 pm

I'm not interested in MGS3D because I already have Snake Eater on my MGS HD Collection.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea   The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:15 am

Sonic Generations DS has shit that none of the other versions have. Like, BioLizard boss battle and such.

Ofcourse, I imagine that such a triviality wouldn't warrant anything beyond a rental to you.

...So how about that Tekken 3DS?
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea   The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:21 am

Ofcourse, There's this too.

http://www.atlus.com/devilsurvivor3ds/
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea   The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:25 pm

RHYTHM THIEF, Baal! That's coming out in the states, right?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea   The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:40 am

Does this help Baal?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea   The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nintendo 3DS AKA I try to convince myself spending 150 bucks on this was a good idea
Page 1 of 1