Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nintendo NX

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

The Nintendo NX Empty
PostSubject: The Nintendo NX   The Nintendo NX Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 1:52 pm

Iwata wrote:
As proof that Nintendo maintains strong enthusiasm for the dedicated game system business, let me confirm that Nintendo is currently developing a dedicated game platform with a brand-new concept under the development codename "NX". It is too early to elaborate on the details of this project, but we hope to share more information with you next year.

Nintendo, together with DeNA, will jointly develop a new membership service which encompasses the existing Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, the new hardware system with a brand-new concept, NX, and smart devices and PCs, and Nintendo will be the primary party to operate this new membership service.
Unlike the Club Nintendo membership service that Nintendo has been operating, the new membership service will include multiple devices and create a connection between Nintendo and each individual consumer regardless of the device the consumer uses. This membership will form one of the core elements of the new Nintendo platform that I just mentioned.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-03-17-nintendo-nx-is-new-hardware-with-a-brand-new-concept

New home console? Mobile device? The partnership with DeNA is part of a scheme to bring Nintendo licensed software to mobile platforms.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

The Nintendo NX Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo NX   The Nintendo NX Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 2:04 pm

3DS successor.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

The Nintendo NX Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo NX   The Nintendo NX Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 3:57 pm

I guess the announcement worked out in their favour.

The Nintendo NX 1426616611-nintendo-stock
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

The Nintendo NX Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo NX   The Nintendo NX Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 8:32 pm

don't worry it wil return to normal when the NX is revealed to be the return of the 'Game & Watch'
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

The Nintendo NX Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo NX   The Nintendo NX Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 3:06 am

Nintendo saw all this VR stuff and decided to make the Virtual Boy 2.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

The Nintendo NX Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo NX   The Nintendo NX Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 3:30 am

I would legit buy a VB2.

Dead Serious

Also Nintendo entering the mobile market shows a bit of hypocrisy from fans of Nintendo and some certain gamers.

Before Nintendo Mobile "Flithy casuals! Playing their Angry Birds"
After Nintendo Mobile reveal "Greatest idea evar!"

*Sigh*

I understand why, but damn, it just feels dirty....
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

The Nintendo NX Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo NX   The Nintendo NX Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 4:19 am

Empirewild wrote:
I would legit buy a VB2.

Dead Serious

Also Nintendo entering the mobile market shows a bit of hypocrisy from fans of Nintendo and some certain gamers.

Before Nintendo Mobile "Flithy casuals! Playing their Angry Birds"
After Nintendo Mobile reveal "Greatest idea evar!"

*Sigh*

I understand why, but damn, it just feels dirty....

You really should just ignore people like that. Not only will it will save you quite a bit of time, but their ideas about gaming are uninspired and misguided; bringing attention to them doesn't benefit anyone in any way. Bitching for bitching's sake is pretty pointless, which is what they're doing. It's also exactly what you're doing by dredging their opinions to the surface for the sole purpose of decrying them.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

The Nintendo NX Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo NX   The Nintendo NX Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 5:00 am

It just sickens me a bit. Had to let it out.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

The Nintendo NX Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo NX   The Nintendo NX Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 2:50 pm

I do hope this isn't about a successor to the Wii U, unless its BC with the Wii U then that means I can buy one console and play all the Wii U games I was curious without forking out for a console I wasn't too keen on buying.

This also seems a bit of an odd time to announce a new handheld as the 'new 3ds' was only just released.

Empirewild wrote:
It just sickens me a bit. Had to let it out.

He has a point though reading generic stupid views by people who literally say them for the sake of it can literally waste hours of your day.

Fanboys will likely just make any difference between companies a major selling point i.e. Nintendo doesn't do DLC because they release complete games, which then changed to DLC by Nintendo is DLC done right.

You would hear similar comments, about any change in a companies plans. Although devs seem to get the worse end of the stick here as any choice they make is typically used as an example as to why they are no longer as good as they used to and are the most money grubbing devs (only companies that don't release a shitload of games don't seem to get this accusation thrown at them).
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

The Nintendo NX Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo NX   The Nintendo NX Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:00 pm

The timing of this is fairly similar to the DSi and 3DS, if Nintendo released a new home console they'd squander all the consumer goodwill they have. A 3DS2 (god forbid that name ever becomes a thing) is far more likely and makes a lot more sense.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

The Nintendo NX Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo NX   The Nintendo NX Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:20 pm

Neo wrote:
The timing of this is fairly similar to the DSi and 3DS, if Nintendo released a new home console they'd squander all the consumer goodwill they have. A 3DS2 (god forbid that name ever becomes a thing) is far more likely and makes a lot more sense.

It would be considerably less annoying thana Wii U 2. I still wouldn't be too keen on it just because they released this enhanced 3ds, although if xenoblade is pretty much the only exclusive for it then I guess its not a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Nintendo NX Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo NX   The Nintendo NX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nintendo NX
Page 1 of 1