Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker

Go down 
+6
A_Nonny_Moose
brandon
Eevil-Psycho
Baal
Neo
Superbuu3
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:35 am

seriously, finish this shit up. i've been holding off on a fuck ton of boss fights
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:35 am

Have you not seen neo's backlog?

Anyways we'll get on this i want to complete this to.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:03 pm

you guys suck.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:28 am

new patch made it so you can't S rank missions when using certain special items., i think

edit: just looked and t adds vita compatibility too
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:47 pm

Fuck thats going to make this game lot harder.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Buu is afraid of a little difficulty in a game. I thought you were more hardcore than that.....
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:03 am

you should get this and show us your ultimate skills
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:39 am

Ellis wrote:
Buu is afraid of a little difficulty in a game. I thought you were more hardcore than that.....
You probably need 4 ppl to S rank the bosses anywaynot allowing us special weapons will make this really hard but you should get this
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:34 pm

i unlocked the bikini
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Agent Cuddly Brandon wrote:
i unlocked the bikini

Nice. I got the suit... Nice for making Hyrax look all 007. ...oh right, I never told you about me finding some-one better than Mule. (Ofcourse, Mule will always be my first female soldier.
Spoiler:
And though Impala was also better and my 3rd (Number 2 sucked), She pales in comparison to Hyrax. S-Rank in Walking/Running Speed, CQC, & Defense. A-Rank on everything else but Firearms, Which is a B.)
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:42 am

my guy is S in everything Wink

he's also a green beret and a pro-wrestling maniac
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:26 am

Has Bob got this to? So we can actually get a four man squad for the heavy armors?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:04 am

we've always had the ability to play 4 players, but you and neo never play
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:08 am

First, I get an almost S-Rank but still A++ femsoldier named Sailfish, And now I get an actual S-Rank femsoldier named Horse Mackerel.

I think this game is trying to tell me something...
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:55 am

Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Image210
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:31 pm

I beat 3 gear Rexes the last one was in crater base. Is there another?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:50 pm

their's 4
Back to top Go down
Rosalyn_86
First Mate
Rosalyn_86

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:44 pm

I played it through solo the first time and it was very very enjoyable, but playing it in co-op makes it even more so. It's just a damn damn damn damn damn good game.

Great shot of the dragon! One time when doing him on co-op the other players kept just running off to roast the meat instead of fighting. xD
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:54 am

Someone please tell me what I should be doing in terms of upgrading, unlocking and stuff.

Also, Zadornov escaped for the seventh time and no new mission has showed up. I don't know how to progress that storyline.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:05 am

You have to find Zadornov in one of the already existing Extra Ops, just start from the first one and work your way down, he's bound to show up sooner or later because the second you enter the area you hear him laugh.

I'd say upgrade any heavy weaponry you have like rocket launchers, grenades, assault rifles and so on. Do stuff for the anesthetic weapons too and Fulton Recovery.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:08 am

Casa wrote:
Someone please tell me what I should be doing in terms of upgrading, unlocking and stuff.

Also, Zadornov escaped for the seventh time and no new mission has showed up. I don't know how to progress that storyline.

If you've already completed Zeke, Then now would be a good time for target practice. I'd suggest going to Extra Ops: 001 for this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:28 am

Baal wrote:
You have to find Zadornov in one of the already existing Extra Ops, just start from the first one and work your way down, he's bound to show up sooner or later because the second you enter the area you hear him laugh.

The Truth wrote:
If you've already completed Zeke, Then now would be a good time for target practice. I'd suggest going to Extra Ops: 001 for this. Very Happy

I found Zadornov and then played everything that came afterwards.

Holy moly, what an ending. It was like playing an anime.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:52 am

the greatest mgs song ever
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Yeah Peace Walker gets to be pretty anime at the end.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:09 pm

"But what better place for us than this? It is our home and our Hell. This... is Outer Heaven" ~ Big Boss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next