Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jesus fuck did anyone else watch the Djokovic vs. Nadal Australian Open Final?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Jesus fuck did anyone else watch the Djokovic vs. Nadal Australian Open Final? Empty
PostSubject: Jesus fuck did anyone else watch the Djokovic vs. Nadal Australian Open Final?   Jesus fuck did anyone else watch the Djokovic vs. Nadal Australian Open Final? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:11 pm

Literally the best match I've seen in my life, they went to 5 sets (the equivalent of 12 rounds of boxing) which took almost 6 hours and it really was anyones game by the end of it. Brilliant play on both sides and the fact that they were pumping out 200km/h serves after 5 and a half hours played while they struggled to stay on their feet is fucking impressive. Longest Australian Open final of all time and, in my opinion, one of the very best.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Jesus fuck did anyone else watch the Djokovic vs. Nadal Australian Open Final? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus fuck did anyone else watch the Djokovic vs. Nadal Australian Open Final?   Jesus fuck did anyone else watch the Djokovic vs. Nadal Australian Open Final? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:16 pm

I watched a bit of the 3rd set and Djokovic was all over Nadal. How'd Nadal claw that back?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Jesus fuck did anyone else watch the Djokovic vs. Nadal Australian Open Final?   Jesus fuck did anyone else watch the Djokovic vs. Nadal Australian Open Final? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:40 pm

I honestly don't know, though they seem pretty even skill wise and both of them really pulled out the stops for the match. When the post-game speeches were being made they had to have chairs brought out for them to sit on next to the platform because they were all but dead on their feet.

I have to say it was a really nice match to watch, it seems like this is going to be the big rivalry for the next few years but both of them were great sports about everything, bro hugs were shared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesus fuck did anyone else watch the Djokovic vs. Nadal Australian Open Final?   Jesus fuck did anyone else watch the Djokovic vs. Nadal Australian Open Final? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesus fuck did anyone else watch the Djokovic vs. Nadal Australian Open Final?
Page 1 of 1