Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's on the killzone 3 open beta?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Who's on the killzone 3 open beta? Empty
PostSubject: Who's on the killzone 3 open beta?   Who's on the killzone 3 open beta? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:57 pm

I got it but i got bored when i started playing after 3 seconds, but if you guys are gonna be on it let me know i'll probably be up for it.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Who's on the killzone 3 open beta?   Who's on the killzone 3 open beta? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:18 am

It's certainly not bad by any means. But I don't think I've played around with it enough to get a good idea yet.

Make sure you change your sensitivity to 50% though, it greatly reduce the acceleration; it's almost non-existent when you aren't aiming down the sites.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Who's on the killzone 3 open beta?   Who's on the killzone 3 open beta? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:52 am

not for me
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Who's on the killzone 3 open beta?   Who's on the killzone 3 open beta? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:03 am

I've played around with it a bit and it's pretty good although there is WAY too much bloom and blur. I realise that's to be expected of any FPS released in the past 5 years but it's still annoying.

The classes are cool and the unique abilities are nice and varied although some are almost entirely based around the idea that you play as a team, something that can usually only be achieved by playing with friends.

The maps and game modes are quite well designed, I really like the Warzone mode that cycles through random objectives until the game ends, whichever team won more objectives wins the overall game. The maps are big enough that 24 players can run around without it being a constant clusterfuck but you still see it happen sometimes because people are retarded and can't understand the concept of working as a team in any way that's not a zerg rush.

There's sometimes a bit of frame rate lag when there are multiple people + explosions on screen at once but, assuming you're playing on local servers (there's an option to choose which ones you want to connect to), it's not that big of an issue.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Who's on the killzone 3 open beta?   Who's on the killzone 3 open beta? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:17 am

There's also a good variation in the weapons. Each class has weapons that compliment the ways they should be played. Except for some reason they took the shotgun away from the engineer.

As for modes, I like deathmatch a lot better than those objective modes simply because in objectives there's a clusterfuck everywhere I go. If the maps were smaller, and less people were in the game, I'm sure I'd enjoy them a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Who's on the killzone 3 open beta?   Who's on the killzone 3 open beta? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:28 am

what exactly are you referring to when u say acceleration, movement speed or turning momentum?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Who's on the killzone 3 open beta?   Who's on the killzone 3 open beta? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:51 am

Aiming momentum. It accelerates rather than remaining the same speed as you move the right stick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's on the killzone 3 open beta?   Who's on the killzone 3 open beta? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's on the killzone 3 open beta?
Page 1 of 1