Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm selling some Nintendo shit on craigslist, do you think these prices are fair?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm selling some Nintendo shit on craigslist, do you think these prices are fair? Empty
PostSubject: I'm selling some Nintendo shit on craigslist, do you think these prices are fair?   I'm selling some Nintendo shit on craigslist, do you think these prices are fair? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:57 am

Quote :
Wii Console + 1 Wiimote and Nunchuck Attachment + 2 Wii Games: WiiSports and BoomBlox - $150

Wii Games:

Super Paper Mario - $20

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories - $25

Gamecube Games:

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - $20

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - $25

Resident Evil (REmake) - $15

Miscellaneous:

Gamecube Controller - $10

16MB Gamecube Memory Card - $10
(Contains completed game data for all the above games)

I have no idea, so I just went crazy. The only one I'm firm on is the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess, since I know that is at least semi-rare (well... it's not common place).

I did jack up the prices for SH:SM, though. Just because.

Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

I'm selling some Nintendo shit on craigslist, do you think these prices are fair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some Nintendo shit on craigslist, do you think these prices are fair?   I'm selling some Nintendo shit on craigslist, do you think these prices are fair? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:02 am

i generally look at the price of the same games at retail stores and lower it a few dollars
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some Nintendo shit on craigslist, do you think these prices are fair?   I'm selling some Nintendo shit on craigslist, do you think these prices are fair? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:04 am

Looks good to me, it's all <50% of the full retail price afaik which is generally what you aim for with second hand anything.
Back to top Go down
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some Nintendo shit on craigslist, do you think these prices are fair?   I'm selling some Nintendo shit on craigslist, do you think these prices are fair? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Damn! I was expecting some older Nintendo shit. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some Nintendo shit on craigslist, do you think these prices are fair?   I'm selling some Nintendo shit on craigslist, do you think these prices are fair? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:24 am

Sounds pretty reasonable. I'd maybe charge 25 dollars more on the Wii, seeing as the Wiimotes are really expensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some Nintendo shit on craigslist, do you think these prices are fair?   I'm selling some Nintendo shit on craigslist, do you think these prices are fair? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm selling some Nintendo shit on craigslist, do you think these prices are fair?
Page 1 of 1