Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I'm thinking of selling some games.

Go down 
+2
Superbuu3
Baal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

So I'm thinking of selling some games. Empty
PostSubject: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:03 am

And with Arkham City coming out in about a year, I'm thinking about selling Arkham Asylum and maybe LittleBigPlanet since the second one is coming out in January.

I also plan to sell Tekken 6 (Don't really care for it), a second copy of Viewtiful Joe 2 I have (I know I'll get next to nothing, but I need to get rid of it and might as well get something out of it), Marvel Ultimate Alliance (As the first game is virtually useless for anything involving sound thanks to Activision's screw up), Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days, Street Fighter Alpha Max 3, and Megaman Zero's 1, 2 and 3 from the GBA.

Next week, but hell hopefully I get enough to reach about bucks.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:06 am

i really wouldn't trade in AA, you'll get jack for it because of that GOTY edition, and it is a classic.

LBP is completely redundant and Tekken 6 will be redundant seeing as two way better tekken games are coming out.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:08 am

You are right about AA, it's only about 10 bucks now since the GotY one is out

Oh and those costumes you buy do transfer to LBP2, right>
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:12 am

Baal wrote:
You are right about AA, it's only about 10 bucks now since the GotY one is out

Oh and those costumes you buy do transfer to LBP2, right>

Thats what i heard, nonny will probably know.

Even the old created levels can be played with LBP2 so like there's no reason aside from possibly outfits to keep number one.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:13 am

Alright, I'll sell it next week then. MON's gonna be a bit pissed but oh well, she can wait until I visit in the summer to play LBP2.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:30 am

Baal wrote:
Alright, I'll sell it next week then. MON's gonna be a bit pissed but oh well, she can wait until I visit in the summer to play LBP2.

You can tell her buu encouraged you to sell it to spite her because tobi and the gang don't show up any more. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:39 am

me too though im only selling 3 games
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:41 am

I generally don't sell any games because of the shit deals you get for them. That and I replay most of the games I go through unless they're shitty.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:06 pm

So I just got 50-something dollars out of these trades and bought Dead Rising 2, God of War 3 and put a pre-order on FotNS that's about 30 bucks and I'll pay the rest off come the 2nd.

I'm also about to buy a headset now too.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:18 pm

I thought you already had GoW3 i thought you mentioned platinuming it (or trying to) before or was that the collection?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:29 pm

I did but it was stolen along with a lot of my other games before I moved.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:55 pm

OH shit sorry forgot about that.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Okay, I got my headset. The damn thing doesn't stay on and I don't know whether it's supposed to be at my cheek or not but I got it register on the PS3.

...Now I just to know how in the hell it picks up sound.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Baal wrote:
Okay, I got my headset. The damn thing doesn't stay on and I don't know whether it's supposed to be at my cheek or not but I got it register on the PS3.

...Now I just to know how in the hell it picks up sound.
Is it the official one?

If it is just pu t it in your ear aaand everyone will hear you loud and clear.
I got flu or something so i'm sneezing so i doubt its a good idea for me to play onine i'll probably give you guys as i'll sound gross.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:24 pm

The official bluetooth? Yes. Does it only work online? Anyways, I'm charging it right now to make sure it'll work when I do go online.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Baal wrote:
The official bluetooth? Yes. Does it only work online? Anyways, I'm charging it right now to make sure it'll work when I do go online.
If you plug it in your voice comes out of the tv if you goto the headset or mic control IIRC.

If you have any setup probs just let us know at least two of us have the same mic as you.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Yeah it's working in the settings but I can't tell if it's working during gameplay though. I'll just wait for one of you to come online to help me test it.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Wish I could have stopped you from selling Alpha 3 max. That was my favorite PSP game. Only because Ingrid was in it.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Ingrid is an awful character and besides I can barely fucking play my Capcom 2D Fighters on the thing. The only reason I'm keeping Darkstalkers is because it's the closest thing I have to a copy of the games.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:46 pm

Her rarity in the games are my apeal and her sound effects for attacks.

And I know what you mean. My PSP's anolog broke off because of that game.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:57 am

Selling Games.

I'd miss them, I rent games, I rarely buy them now adays, except for DBZ Games for nostalgic reasons, and the last one i purchased was Burst Limit.

I've yet to buy/rent Raging Blast, i need to to prepare for the second one coming out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm thinking of selling some games.   So I'm thinking of selling some games. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I'm thinking of selling some games.
Page 1 of 1