Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling my PS3.

Go down 
+5
Neo
Rockstar_Sinistar
Ellis
Superbuu3
Savage
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:14 pm

So if any of you have me on PSN you should delete me because I have no intention of buying another one. Now I just have to wait for this Full Format shit to finish, it's going to take a whole fucking 2 hours. Fuckin ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:20 pm

Why are you selling it again?
Back to top Go down

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:27 pm

Because I like money. The guy is pretty stupid admittedly and it's an offer I can't refuse. 500 bucks for an old fat 20gb model with a broken controller and five PS3 games which retail value won't even equal 40 bucks. I guess he's assuming its backward compatible, but by the time he finds out that it isn't, I won't be here. loloooooo
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:32 pm

You're a bad man.
Back to top Go down

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:36 pm

20gb models were backwards compatible. 20 and 60GB had hardware emulation, 80 GB software emulation and everything else 40gb and slims had nothing.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:38 pm

It'll probably die on him soon though. Any PS3 purchased in 06-early 07 is a ticking time bomb.
Back to top Go down

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:01 pm

30 minutes left for this full format crap to finish. Why the hell does it take so long?
Back to top Go down

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Finished not too long ago. Now I just wait for this guy to swing by and pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:21 pm

So, You're sticking to the PSP or whatever else you might have? Can't imagine not having atleast a handheld or an emulator to fall back on for times of great boredom.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:04 am

My PSP is burning in hell after a long life of piracy, It will be missed dearly. I won't have any consoles or anything, but I don't really mind, not much of a gamer to tell you the truth. I'm more of a guy who plays games but doesn't really give a shit about them, if that makes sense. I play once, beat the game if I like it, and get rid of them once I'm done. My favorite kind of video game is a pirated one for that simple reason.

Anyway, this meat jockey said he'd show up at 8:30.
Back to top Go down

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:57 am

Aaand it's a done deal. So yeah, that's it. How about another song?

Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:03 am

How long before it breaks and the guy who bought it does the same to your kneecaps?
Back to top Go down

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:11 am

It's in solid condition so I don't I think it'll break down any time soon. The only thing I think he'll get pissed about is the lack of bc. But, yeeeaah... fuck em.

Last edited by Babby on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:13 am

If it's a 20 gig it has BC unless it's broken somehow which doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:17 am

I distinctly remember being too cheap buy a BC PS3. Maybe it was 40gb? It definitely wasn't bc. I don't give shit, I got the money.

Edit: Now it's coming back to me. It was a refurbished 40gb PS3 from Gamestop with no BC. I got confused because I remember picking up the cheapest model from gamestop, which I assumed was 20gb because it was the lowest amount of HD (or whatever the fuck) space.

Back to top Go down

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:45 am

Wow, now it makes sense. No wonder he thought it was backwards compatible, I kept telling him it was 20gb. He's definitely going to be pissed.

Well, as those filthy French say, "c'est la vie, enculé"
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:54 am

Say goodbye to the money you got, also your kneecaps.
Back to top Go down

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:51 pm

That's a real riot, because he isn't getting his money back. Apparently it didn't bother him very much because he didn't call about any problems. He probably wrapped it up as Christmas present or sent it without actually checking for problems. How lucky, I was planning to leave this place before the end of the month.

IF HE DOES have a problem though, starts acting crazy and shows up before next week; tryin to touch my kneecaps... I'll show him what real a man does when shit gets REAL, REALLY FUCKIN REAL -- A-CLASS REALITY NO AUGMENTED SHIT.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Babby on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mistakes Galore)
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Pussy.
Back to top Go down

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Baal wrote:
Pussy.
Not just a pussy, Baal. The baddest, wettest, and slickest pussy around.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Yeah well, you really should take him on if he comes knockin'. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls.
Back to top Go down

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:20 pm

SOK wrote:
but the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls.
...So a cop with back up?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Hey not your fault man. Caveat emptor. It's his responsibility to make sure shit isn't fucked up.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:35 pm

dat sum serious style, brah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Selling my PS3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my PS3.   Selling my PS3. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling my PS3.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next