Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call to arms - Payday the Heist

Go down 
+6
A_Nonny_Moose
brandon
Skip
Neo
Ellis
Superbuu3
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:23 pm

Ok I'm coming on now.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:18 pm

I got dibs on Hoxton.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Well if we're calling people now, I want to keep Wolf, he was a badass.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:31 am

I'm gonna steal hoxton.

Dallas looks a lot more like Neo.

Anyway this game is pretty sick. There is a huge variety in the missions we tried out, there's one where you need to be stealthy which neo messed up then he got killed by sam fischer and i heroically died trying to rescue him.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:34 am

Hoxton is still pure, don't corrupt him.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:38 am

Well your dragging his name down the mud setting off high security alerts and bringing the wrath of solid snake.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:39 am

It's not my fault that you got seen by a guard honestly you're letting British people down you're supposed to be good at heists.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:44 am

I'm still shocked at how you dealt with the panic room. You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:45 am

I was trying to innovate.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:48 am

Personally i can't believe Ellis hasn't got this game i'm disappointed. It clearly is his kind of thing. I don't think i've ever played a game that so ridiculously reliant on good co-op.

I mean even army of two which pretty much needs a lot of broforce in the team, doesn't force this kinda team play. I think half these missions are impossible without a full team. Even three people would most likely be pushing the later missions which you can only play on hard.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:51 am

That's exactly what's puttin me off the game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:54 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
That's exactly what's puttin me off the game.
It must be a painful existance not trusting people to have your back. Thats exactly why its fun, unless you literally play games to never die. Although you have said stuff that sounds like that actually is the case i.e. when i was complaining platformers that don't let you fall to your death are pointless.

We stand together, we die together. Although i really imagine you sucking at this type of game no offence, you just really don't come across as a FPS/action game type of guy.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:59 am

I don't mind failing. Failing in this game feels entirely fair, which is a rare thing. I just doubt I'd play it enough to get any good at it, especially since it's not something I'd ever play solo.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:05 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I don't mind failing. Failing in this game feels entirely fair, which is a rare thing. I just doubt I'd play it enough to get any good at it, especially since it's not something I'd ever play solo.
If you played this with me, neo and skip. I guarantee you we could get through at least half the missions on hard without us having played them much.

If we're playing on normal we could fly through this the hostage lives system is there to help people out if they were struggling with the game. Honestly though if we're playing you won't die all that easily seeing as i'm the most gung ho, while not even playing FPS games much at all and even i didn't die that much.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:08 am

We didn't really die much at all, aside from when the fire glitched out and I burned to death over and over.

We were playing on easy though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:10 am

N-Dizzle wrote:
We didn't really die much at all, aside from when the fire glitched out and I burned to death over and over.

We were playing on easy though.
We got close to finishing that on normal with just two of us though. When we played on normal was when you got tazered and i got kaned by those guys from behind.

Panic room we actually did finish on normal in one try and we never got put into custody. Considering there were two of us we were fucking awesome, if i don't mind saying so myself.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:18 am

Yeah we did well on that mission those fire escapes were brutal with all the cops shooting from below though I reckon they're gonna be instant death on higher difficulties.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:25 pm

Well I've got the game, so I can play whenever. I'm bust with Arkham City and Festival of Blood right now (which I bought on our account by the way, you guys should play it).
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:12 pm

Can you two play?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:13 pm

Nah, not right now man, I'm getting my law on because I have my exam on tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:17 pm

After your exam we're gonna bro it up and finish every mission. As long as Buu doesn't get seen by any guards we should breeze through the stealth parts.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Hells yeah we are.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:27 pm

N-Dizzle wrote:
After your exam we're gonna bro it up and finish every mission. As long as Buu doesn't get seen by any guards we should breeze through the stealth parts.
You mean as long as you don't manage to get knocked out by enemies that we were certain did fuck all.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:29 pm

I'm pretty sure that was Sam Fisher in disguise it should be different next time we play.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Skip wrote:
Nah, not right now man, I'm getting my law on because I have my exam on tuesday.

Don't study, just watch Harvey Birdman. That'll teach you all you need to know.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call to arms - Payday the Heist
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next