Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call to arms - Payday the Heist

Go down 
+6
A_Nonny_Moose
brandon
Skip
Neo
Ellis
Superbuu3
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:40 am

So Moose are you in or not? I'd rather get this asap so we can play a good chunk of it before Uncharted comes out.

I played a bit of the PC version solo and we only played about half of that first mission, there's also three progression trees that you can swap between midgame, it basically dictates which upgrade you get next. The last two missions can only be played on hard or overkill modes too so you're obviously supposed to rank up a bit and get better at working as a team before you attempt them.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:11 am

Neo wrote:
So Moose are you in or not? I'd rather get this asap so we can play a good chunk of it before Uncharted comes out.

I played a bit of the PC version solo and we only played about half of that first mission, there's also three progression trees that you can swap between midgame, it basically dictates which upgrade you get next. The last two missions can only be played on hard or overkill modes too so you're obviously supposed to rank up a bit and get better at working as a team before you attempt them.
My teamwork is great its yours thats the problem.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:20 am

It's not my fault if you go and get yourself tased while I'm busy shooting cameras.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:22 am

Also do you want me to see if i can order the evouchers off amazon us. You can just paypal to me instead if thats the case.

Also try and get moose and ellis to play this, and see if they like it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:24 am

Neo wrote:
It's not my fault if you go and get yourself tased while I'm busy shooting cameras.

That was my teamwork test and you failed. My character had a fit and most likely pissed himself to prove that.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:36 am

By the way it wouldn't let me post with the "www" in front of those links for some reason, it kept telling me I "didn't have the right to access this page".
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:05 pm

I'm about to play the demo. I'm gonna be honest, unless I'm super inmpressed, I doubt I'll spend $20 bucks on it.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:13 pm

It won't be as good if you play it by yourself. It's really one of those games that's actually average but is fun when playing with friends. That's basically what I thought it would be before we tried it and I think I was pretty spot on. Wait until you play it co-op to judge.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:16 pm

I can't buy it for a few days anyway as the card I have attached to my account got stolen. Well not so much stolen as I left it somewhere in the bar last weekend when I was hammered.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:20 pm

That's me boy.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:48 pm

come on guys when you gonna play this with me we got the full game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:03 am

Damn the full game is 10x harder then the demo. I tried it with the AI on easy and i can't finish the first mission, that might be because the AI is bad but the cops are way more aggressive and the mission is long.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:33 am

Did you atleast get to the vault? And have you played the other maps? Are they any good?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:35 am

Richard Harrow wrote:
Did you atleast get to the vault? And have you played the other maps? Are they any good?
Yeah i got to the vault but i can't escape the bank. The problem is if you play with the AI once you are down its gameover but if you got a human player you can trade.

Breaking out of the vault can be really hard, i'll probably manage it if i try again, i just got wrecked by riot shields and shockingly great tactics on the part of the cops.

They literally blocked me off by having two riot shields and a team of guys behind them.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:55 am

Well i did it on easy, but i feel like i cheated, seeing as how i literally ran through the last section without even shooting anyone. The escape is pretty cool though, definitely will be way more fun when the guys are on, and when moose decides to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:05 am

LMFAO that second mission is hard, its a lot more open and your getting hounded by swat. I played on normal and this time the AI got creamed i was the lsat man standing but then i got finished off to.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:50 am

I played through the first mission solo (easy mode) and got up to the very end, I was literally running at the escape van and a door next to me popped open and I got tasered. Then I ragequit.

I'm up for playing this tonight if you're on later Buu.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:36 am

You guys should buy me this game and I'll use my mad skillz (that's skills with a "z" so you know it's legit) to help you beat it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:54 am

i got the money to buy this, but if i don't have frequent partners that don't raise my blood pressure, i'm steering away from this
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:23 am

I wish I had frequent partners that raised my blood pressure.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:39 am

why would you want that?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:19 am

Because I have low blood pressure.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Playing with the AI will drive you insane, BTW i just noticed one of the trophies looks really stupid i say we get it out of the way right off the bat.

Basically we need to finish the first mission on overkill, when we play the game at like level 1 or something. So me, you, skip and one of the other two should clear our datas and start that mission on overkill. We should be able to hit level 5/6 if we do actually finish it which will be awesome anyways.

The other way is to back up our saves and do it at a later time but that sounds like hassle, plus i want the full bank job experience and it will be piss easy with 4 of us on anything lower then hard. Unless Moose is just that bad.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Wanna play now?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Sure guess we'll go for plan b when i try for that shitty trophy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call to arms - Payday the Heist   Call to arms - Payday the Heist - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call to arms - Payday the Heist
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next