Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Payday: Glitch for Quick draw trophy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crealkiller
Deck Hand
crealkiller

Payday: Glitch for Quick draw trophy Empty
PostSubject: Payday: Glitch for Quick draw trophy   Payday: Glitch for Quick draw trophy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:26 am

Trophy Description: In PANIC ROOM, kill all armed thugs in and around the apartment building within 60 seconds of you and your crew drawing your weapons. To complete this challenge, you will have to have played the heist from the start.

I was on panic room and after killing about 6-7 thugs I missed the next one so I restarted the mission and this trophy popped!!! I did it on single player with NO AI and went on restart heist not end game, maybe something to try if your struggling to find people to help with this trophy, I did restart a few times before the trophy popped though after missing a shot so try killing a few thugs and restarting about 4 or 5 times if it doesnt work first time... post back here if it works for you

Also if you try the 30 bullets 30 kills with the rifle, you can also do that trophy by restarting on panic room. Just dont miss
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Payday: Glitch for Quick draw trophy   Payday: Glitch for Quick draw trophy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:24 pm

BTW for the But How? trophy you don't wait for the armored truck to fall you need to shoot it in the beginning section of the mission so it falls front first.

The truck will then fall after a couple of assulat phases the other way around it will never drop.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Payday: Glitch for Quick draw trophy   Payday: Glitch for Quick draw trophy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:25 pm

You mean before you go down the second set of stairs?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Payday: Glitch for Quick draw trophy   Payday: Glitch for Quick draw trophy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Bag of Oranges wrote:
You mean before you go down the second set of stairs?
As soon as you put your mask on from the start, you have to shoot the armored truck i shot the windo and it worked i dunno if you are supposed to be shooting the driver or what but something like that i'm online now if you want to play.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
crealkiller
Deck Hand
crealkiller

PostSubject: Re: Payday: Glitch for Quick draw trophy   Payday: Glitch for Quick draw trophy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:09 pm

That sounds like a better way. Someone told me that after breaking through the convoy and entering the slaughterhouse, you will see the truck hanging by a few wires. As the description states, DO NOT shoot at them. what you're actually going to do is absolutely nothing. The truck will eventually fall on its own. The few times I helped people with the trophy, it took roughly 10-15 minutes and we had to sit through 2 assault waves. So bring some ammo and doctor bags for this one.

If shooting the window works, than i rather do that.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Payday: Glitch for Quick draw trophy   Payday: Glitch for Quick draw trophy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:05 pm

it's not the better way to do it, it's the only way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Payday: Glitch for Quick draw trophy   Payday: Glitch for Quick draw trophy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Payday: Glitch for Quick draw trophy
Page 1 of 1