Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moose watches Breaking Bad

Go down 
+2
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Moose watches Breaking Bad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Breaking Bad   Moose watches Breaking Bad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:58 am

Wait... Why was Walter going to split his 3 million with Jesse? When he wasn't going to split it with Gale. Was Gale just not getting paid? If he was then why didn't Jesse get paid instead of having to take half of Walter's money?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Breaking Bad   Moose watches Breaking Bad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:04 am

I'm watching season 4 at the moment. I'll finish it and then go back to watch each episode again an try to write them up properly.

Some preliminary thoughts though:

Walter's a moron this season. Walter's (even more of) an arrogant twat this season.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Breaking Bad   Moose watches Breaking Bad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Okay, here we go.

Season 4 episode 1: "Box Cutter"

-We see the titular box cutter right away, being used to open boxes of course. What else what it would used for? Gale is setting up the lab.
-Gus was going into business with Gale anyway before he decided to hire Walter, and Gale is the one who convinces Gus to hire Walter. That sure came back to bite him in the ass. Can't help but feel sorry for him. I never liked him, but he was probably, now that I think about it, the nicest, most innocent character on the show apart from Walter's kids.

-Cut to the present. Gale's neighbours are calling the cops, on account of Jesse just shooting him. But Jesse fails to get away, instead just sitting outside in his car. Gus's guy gets him and brings him to the lab where Walter and Mike are.
-Walter and Mike are having a staring competition. Walter loses when Jesse is marched in. Mike calls Gus.

-Marie drops Hank's medical bills off at Skyler's, since Skyler span some bullshit about gambling and agreed to pay for Hank's treatment.
-She thinks Walter and Skyler are back together because his car is in the drive.
-This obviously isn't the case so Skyler drives Walter's car a couple streets away, so Walt Jr doesn't see it and start asking questions. Clever.
-Also, Skyler has died her hair. I can't remember if this happened before this season but I don't think I noticed it before.

-Walter points out that it's time they started cooking, regardless of the current situation. So Not Mike (can't remember his name) starts cooking. I guess he was paying attention all that time while he was watching them.

-I do love Fat Black Security Guard. His head looks like a Toblerone section.
-Skyler calls Saul because Walter is missing.
-Saul is clearly paranoid that he's being bugged.

-Skyler goes to Walter's house to find him but he's not answering. She leaves her baby in the car while she's at the door.
-She calls a locksmith to open Walter's door, claiming it's her apartment and that she was mugged. The locksmith can't open it without proof of ownership, of course.
-Skyler pulls the "I need my medication from the house" card, and even hands her baby to the locksmith while she pretends to be ill.
-The locksmith opens the door. Skyler's a real twat.
-She snoops around Walter's apartment. For some reason he still has the eye from the bear.

-I hate bedridden Hank and his damn rocks. He's a cunt.
-Needing your partner to help you take a shit can't be pleasant though.

-Walter is smugging it up watching Not Mike cook, but Not Mike is doing everything right.
-Jesse looks pretty bummed out.
-Gus arrives. His looks mildly displeased. It's Gus though. Looking mildly displeased could mean anything from mild displeasue to throat-slitting rage.
-Gus doesn't speak. He just gets changed into a chemical suit.
-Walter speaks.
-Shut up Walter.
-Shut up Walter.
-Shut up Walter.
-It's not helping Walter. I think Gus already knows why you did it.
-Stop bigging yourself up Walter.
-Oh Christ shut up Walter.
-Gus picks up the box cutter.
-Walter still doesn't shut up.
-I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T SHUT UP!
-Throat-slitting rage it is. So long Not Mike.
-Walter shuts up.
-I guess this means Walter's plan worked.

-Jesse seems okay all of a sudden.
-Walter wants to know what the "next move", like he's in a damn gangster movie.

-At the crime scene at Gale's apartment, we see he has a book of "Lab Notes". DUN-DUN-DUN.

Good episode. Gus is mental.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Breaking Bad   Moose watches Breaking Bad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Quote :
-Also, Skyler has died her hair. I can't remember if this happened before this season but I don't think I noticed it before.

She had plastic surgery.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Breaking Bad   Moose watches Breaking Bad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:59 pm

The actress? Because if you mean the character I must have missed an episode or two somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Breaking Bad   Moose watches Breaking Bad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:12 pm

No the actress. You didn't notice her face is all weird and puffy now?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Breaking Bad   Moose watches Breaking Bad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:19 pm

No, I didn't notice her face change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Breaking Bad   Moose watches Breaking Bad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Moose watches Breaking Bad - Page 4 Imgres10

into

Moose watches Breaking Bad - Page 4 Anna-g10
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Breaking Bad   Moose watches Breaking Bad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:13 pm

She went from being ugly to being ugly. Talk about a waste of money.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Breaking Bad   Moose watches Breaking Bad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:36 pm

Just getting round to season 5 now. The dinner scene in Buyout was great.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Breaking Bad   Moose watches Breaking Bad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:17 pm

What the fuck? There's only 8 episodes? This isn't fair!
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Breaking Bad   Moose watches Breaking Bad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Just a couple of months now until the rest of the season airs.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Breaking Bad   Moose watches Breaking Bad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:41 pm

lol, i knew something was up with Skyler..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Breaking Bad   Moose watches Breaking Bad - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moose watches Breaking Bad
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4